Marc Pagani Photography Reviews

29 | New Orleans, LA

29 Reviews for Marc Pagani Photography

Ashley · Married on 10/16/2010

Just got my photos from Marc today! It was exciting to go through them, he captured so many great moments! My only issue I have now was that I got 7 hours of photography, however, my wedding planner scheduled him to come too early so he had to just sit around for too long during the "getting ready" time. I wish she had scheduled him to come a little later b/c then I could have had more pictures from the reception. He was great to work with and really feeds off your energy and personality! Beautiful photographs!!! I would recommend!!

Sent on 10/24/2010

Claire · Married on 10/13/2012

Beautiful photography and editing! Easy to work with.

Sent on 01/02/2013

Erin · Married on 03/21/2009

Marc took very unique and interesting photos for our wedding. He had great recommendations on places to shoot, so we did not have to do any research. Some of the photographs did not print as well as others but overall, Marc provided a great service and I would use him again.

Sent on 10/25/2010
  • SpringBride15

Brittany · Married on 04/11/2015

4.2
      3.5

What I loved most about Marc Pagani is that he offers his associates for $1,000 less than if he were at the event himself, and he hires some really amazing associates. We've been happy with the value of our package, and Marc was very flexible about customizing a package to be just what we needed.

Sent on 02/17/2015