Marc Edwards Photographs Reviews

45 | Tampa, FL

45 Reviews for Marc Edwards Photographs

Veronica · Married on 05/18/2014

Marc is truly an amazingly talented individual, and he demonstrates his talents in many different ways: shooting wonderfully beautiful photography, conducting himself as a consummate professional, all while being sincerely fun, personable and accessible. The best wedding choice I made was marrying the love of my life, the second was choosing Marc to capture our day!

Sent on 09/16/2014

Mallie · Married on 05/10/2014

Marc Edwards is absolutely amazing. I highly recommend him for your wedding pictures! I cannot say how happy we were with our photographs from both the wedding and our engagement session. He is truly an artist and takes incredibly beautiful pictures. He is an amazing photographer but he just has the best personality and was wonderful to work with. We both instantly loved him from meeting him, and after seeing the amazing engagement pictures, our photographer was one of the ONLY things that I was not stressing about before the wedding. During the wedding not only was he taking beautiful pictures and very professional, but he was also the person that was calming me down after being upset about my makeup. I finally calmed down about my makeup only because I knew that no matter what I knew that Marc Edwards was going to make us look great in our pictures, and he did. He also has an amazing talent for making you feel comfortable in front of the camera while he is taking pictures, he is has such a positive and upbeat personality that it is contagious and you just have a great time taking the pictures. He also has a wonderful talent to just "get" the couple and capture their personalities in the photographs. He really wanted to get to talk to us and know us beforehand to be able to do that. We didn't really give him anything in particular that we "wanted" in our pictures, but he did everything I could have hoped for and more. I have gotten so many compliments about how professional and awesome we was at the wedding and how beautiful our wedding pictures turned out. We loved him so much that we even asked for him to stay after the wedding and come celebrate with us, I think that is probably pretty rare that you love your wedding photographer so much that you want him to stay even after to join the celebration! Having beautiful wedding pictures to remember your special day is so important and I am so happy that we had Marc to capture our wedding day!

Sent on 08/08/2014

Katie · Married on 04/27/2014

Katie and I were a newly engaged couple from Windsor, Ontario, Canada, when we decided to have our engagement photos taken at a place which is personal to us and our families- St. Pete Beach, Florida. Having no insight to the photography world down in Tampa, Katie researched endless photographers and emailed a few inquiring availability and pricing. What had led us to work particularly with Marc was based on a combination of factors. From our initial contact with Marc via telephone we could right away sense his charismatic personality, and his genuine desire to hear ‘our story’ and our vision for the shoot. His phenomenal skills of capturing moments with such a mystical ambiance using natural lighting is what made our decision that much more easier. We would have never thought that an engagement photo session could be so natural and easy- and that's exactly what it was! Marc made our experience very comfortable and guided us when needed. Sometimes we actually forgot that he was there as he kept some distance to capture the vibrant landscape that surrounded us. Marc has this brilliant ability to change his original, intended plan and capture something in the moment as he sees it unfold. At the end of our engagement shoot we invited Marc to join us for a BBQ on the beach and learn more about his photography and the many reasons why he loves to shoot wedding photography. Thank you for capturing this special time in our lives!

Sent on 07/21/2014

Amy · Married on 04/24/2014

Amazing photos and great to work with!

Sent on 07/21/2014

Stephanie · Married on 12/27/2013

Marc is a gem and we got so lucky to find him! He responded so quickly to our enquiry and was very professional and helpful. We did a very last minute wedding but you'd never know from our absolutely stunning and perfect pictures. Marc was so wonderful to work with - he is both an artist and a professional. We enjoyed working with him so much that we invited him to dinner after the photo shoot!

If you're lucky enough to get Marc for your photography, you'll have the most incredible photos and huge variety to remember your special event. We would recommend him to anyone!

Sent on 01/31/2014

Lisa · Married on 09/06/2013

Marc is very creative. He goes above and beyond to find just the right shots, and will literally get on the ground in the dirt with 3 cameras in tow to get the perfect shot - and it shows in his pictures! He has a knack for bringing real life happiness into any picture. Choose him for your wedding, engagement, baby photos, or any major life event - you will not be disappointed!

Sent on 02/26/2014

Lisa · Married on 09/06/2013

Marc Edwards is sincerely THE BEST. My mom and I met Marc about 10 years ago when I was looking for a photographer to take head shots for an upcoming pageant I was competing in at the time. From looking at Marc's portfolio, I knew he would deliver great work, however, I was blown away when I saw the photos that he produced. Not only were his photos beautiful, he had a heart of gold. He also made my mom and I laugh and eased my nerves during our photography session together.

A few months after our first session, I needed more photos taken and of course went to Marc to have them shot. I was again very pleased with his outstanding work. Now, nearly 10 years later, Marc has photographed my husband and I's engagement, wedding, baby announcements and most recently, our maternity photos. He has been a part of all of our major life milestones and has always made us feel like a million bucks when we shoot with him. He has an impeccable attention to detail and has a knack for finding a way to capture the best photo moments in any situation or scene. His sense of humor will make anyone, even my husband who isn't a huge fan of taking photos, feel comfortable and relaxed.

My family and I have became very close to Marc through the many years of having our photos taken with him, and established a great and trusting friendship that we feel so blessed and fortunate to have. I would absolutely recommend Marc 100 percent to anyone, and in fact many of my friends have had their photos taken with him and have been extremely happy with the outcome.

Our family truly adores Marc. We are so grateful for the journey we have traveled together, with him by our side, capturing the most perfect and cherished moments in our lives.

Sincerely,
    Lisa Murphy

Sent on 11/16/2016

Jilia · Married on 05/04/2013

Marc is not only an amazing and talented photographer, but an overall awesome person. He was easy and fun to work with, and provided my husband and I with pictures that we will cherish for the rest of our lives. We have gotten countless compliments on our pictures, not to mention the fact that we can't stop looking at them. I would recommend him to anyone and everyone, in fact I would INSIST that they hire him!

Sent on 07/11/2013

Jessica · Married on 04/06/2013

Amazing Work!!! I couldn't have asked for a better photographer. I loved Marc within the first 5 minutes interviewing him. I booked him to shoot my engagement photos. I was so impressed with him the day of the shoot; I booked him right then for our wedding. He understood exactly what I wanted and was very up to date on current wedding trends. The wedding album turned out stunning; he did such remarkable job designing the album.
    When it came down to planning and questions i had, he was very responsive. He always emailed or called me back right away.
    I would suggest Marc Edwards Photographs for anyone looking for creative wedding, engagement, family, or baby photos.

Sent on 10/26/2013

Lacey · Married on 04/05/2013

By far the best photographer in the area! If you are having a wedding in the Tampa or Orlando area, please check him out. I booked engagement photos with him as "trial" for wedding photos.i had met Marc at a bridal show and did not know what to expect. When the pictures came back, they took our breath away! Absolutely stunning. The wedding photos were even better! He has a great personality and is very easy to get ahold of. Which was also a big bonus. I highly reccommend him!

Sent on 06/16/2013

Lindsay · Married on 01/05/2013

I did not use Marc's photography company for my wedding and did not know who he was. He was used by my photographer for a 2nd shooter. He took all of the pre-wedding photos with my groom and his group. The photos he took were fantastic. Throughout the rest of the wedding and reception Marc took photos and I was very impressed by how easy he was to work with. He did a great job capturing the emotion of the day. Thank you Marc for your beautiful work!

Sent on 06/26/2013

Michael · Married on 10/27/2012

My wife and I had the pleasure of working with Marc on our special day. Marc has a great eye and vision for his photos. We were blown away with the outcome of our pictures. My wife's daughters were a major part of our wedding. Marc's personality made us all feel a sense of calm on a day that can only be described as perfect! Marc was able to become friends with the girls and had them laughing and smiling in every picture. I can't say enough about how impressed we have been with Marc. I highly recommend Marc for anyone that wants the perfect photographer! Thanks again for everything Marc!!!

Sent on 06/03/2013

Meagan · Married on 10/19/2012

I was a destination bride so finding vendors was pretty hard since I lived in another state. From the moment I met Marc I knew he was the one to photograph our wedding. His work spoke for its self but he was also fun and easy going which made the process a lot easier. He made my entire process a breeze by keeping in touch with my mother and I in the up incoming months , giving ideas, and helped make the best possible package for our wedding. My husband is not big on taking pictures, but he enjoyed working with Marc. Marc made it fun and easy to let loose. After our wedding I even had our guest telling us how much they enjoyed Marc. Everyone said he was the most pleasant photographer they had met/seen at a wedding. I never had to stress over pictures for our wedding because I knew Marc would capture every moment and make the most beautiful pictures. I absolutely love our wedding pictures, I look at them at least once a week. I highly recommend Marc as a photographer for your wedding. My husband and I have already stated we will use Marc for future photographs.
    The Hester's

Sent on 05/31/2013

Sarah · Married on 09/29/2012

Marc Edwards truly is one of the best photographers in the business! He has a way of capturing details and moments that speak volumes about what is taking place. I first met Marc at a bridal show in Orlando and was blown away by his professionalism and the quality of his work. He is able to create a fun, laid-back atmosphere to make you feel comfortable in any setting. He was the photographer at my wedding and we all had a blast. I expected his work to be top of the line based on the samples I viewed from other weddings he photographed, but was amazed at how he still exceeded my expectations. He is a natural when it comes to photography!

Sent on 08/01/2013
  • julie

julie · Married on 05/19/2012

I met Marc at the signing of our venue on New Year's Eve 2012, and knew from the start we would have a fantastic relationship!! I told him I was on a very tight budget, just wanted my pictures to be simple & elegant. He was extremely accommodating and flexible all the way to the end of our reception!! He took our engagement pictures at Rollins College and made us "Save the Date" postcards with pictures I have never seen so amazing!! I still cry and smile when I look at them!! From that moment on I knew our wedding pictures were going to be everything I imagined and they were!! He stayed in touch with me throughout the coming months and the week of the wedding even made me feel calm, when you're at your height of stress!! On our day he was extremely patient with 6 bridesmaids and 6 groomsmen (all who weren't easy to work with), but stayed focused and was there with me every step to the exit of our reception. He posted some of our proofs on his website and mine (Julie Glubb &Theron Marcello wedding 5/19/12), I strongly encourage any future bride to look at our pictures and you will understand why you should chose Marc as your photographer!! Again, more tears of joy and smiles of his awesome work!!!

Sent on 05/26/2012

Catrina · Married on 10/22/2011

Thank you so much Marc for such an AMAZING job you did photographing our wedding day. You captured every moment for us so perfectly.. as well as being such an easy person to work with. Even guests from our wedding noticed how great you were that night! Picking vendors is such a stressful job when planning a wedding.. but that night was stress-free knowing you and all our other vendors were on the ball! We are so grateful to have such beautiful photographs for such a memorable night in our lives! Thanks again Marc!
    -The Brodbeck Newlyweds

Sent on 05/28/2013

Erica · Married on 05/25/2018

Marc is not only a fantastic photographer, but a hilarious person that made me and my husband feel very comfortable during our engagement photo shoot and on our wedding day. We were both unsure about needing an engagement shoot after being together for so long, but Marc helped us to understand that it would help us get to know each other and after we saw the pictures, we could not have agreed more. He's not the kind of photographer who makes you take the cheesy photos, unless you want to, and anticipates beautiful shots before they're even taken. We could not have had a better experience with Marc and his co-photographer, Billy, on our wedding day!

Sent on 07/14/2018

M · Married on 10/29/2016

Marc is really easy going, friendly, and accommodating. And you won't even notice him and his Fab companion around on your wedding day, then you end up with super nice photos while you were enjoying your big day, and you had no idea:)!

Sent on 12/18/2016

Very good at what he does and would use him again and/or recommend him.

Sent on 07/18/2013

Carrie · Married on 04/21/2012

Seeing my husband as I walked down the aisle and then getting to marry my best friend was the best part of the wedding. The second best part was Marc. The way he facilitated the flow and coordination of events was phenomenal. I am still getting compliments from how amazing the pictures and the photo book look.

I wanted to make sure that I would be able to look back at our wedding and remember everything through great pictures. Marc did exactly that without being obtrusive. Our candid shots and staged shots all came out perfect. I would highly recommend him.

Sent on 06/14/2013