Ivy & Ellis Photography Reviews

8 | Seattle, WA

8 Reviews for Ivy & Ellis Photography

Katie · Married on 09/15/2018

Incredible! Hire Marc for your wedding!

I am convinced that Marc is the best wedding photographer, hands down. When looking for a photographer for our wedding, I kept a running list of possible candidates but kept returning to Marc's beautiful images and style. After meeting him, I knew I wanted him to photograph our wedding. He is a true artist with an incredible eye for detail, staging, and for capturing beautifully posed and candid photos. Marc is also timely, organized, kind, warm, thoughtful and an absolutely delightful person. I was floored when he sent us our photos and couldn't believe how amazing everything and everyone looked. Several other vendors from our wedding have asked me "WHO was your photographer? These pictures are amazing!" And they are!
    I feel like I lucked out with Marc and recommend him without reservation. He is truly the best!

Sent on 10/24/2018

Tessa · Married on 06/23/2018

My husband and I could not have chosen a better photographer to capture our wedding day. We knew we wanted Marc to be our wedding photographer the moment we saw his photos last year, but he has just gone above and beyond our expectations. He is so detailed, professional, and has an incredibly artistic eye. Marc also made us feel so comfortable on our wedding day and knew exactly how to direct us for each shot. Our wedding photos are absolutely breathtaking; we truly couldn't be happier with how they tuned out. I would never hesitate to book Marc again and will forever recommend him to anyone in need of a photographer!

Sent on 07/09/2018

Megan · Married on 08/12/2017

Choosing a wedding photographer for me was just as important as finding the right dress. When my husband and I were looking for a photographer we came across Marc's website. After meeting him for coffee to discuss what we were looking for we knew he was the perfect person to photograph our wedding day. Marc is extremely punctual, kind, and most importantly detail oriented. Marc spent the entire day with both my husband and I and we continued to hear wonderful things about him from our family, friends, and other vendors. As I was looking through all of the wedding photos he sent back I actually was brought to tears. I felt like he captured the entire day perfectly and I cannot wait to share our photos with our family.

Sent on 09/17/2017

Sasanka · Married on 06/10/2017

We can't say enough good things about Marc Andreo photography! We loved everything about them, from Marc's dedication and care up front from our engagement photos, throughout the whole process. Nazara and Jake were amazing on the big day and the final photos were incredible! Was everything we asked for. Marks attention to detail and constant engagement with us was outstanding. We would defiantly recommend him and his team to everyone - in fact we already have, and one of our bridesmaids is already using Marc Andreo photography for her wedding - smart choice!

Sent on 03/04/2018

Christiane · Married on 05/27/2017

Marc is a phenomenal photographer!
    His style is so unique, his colors so pure and he is an amazing professional So flexible, detail-oriented and qualified!
    From our engagement photos to our wedding pictures we can’t say enough of how amazing they all turned out.
    On the wedding day we had some delays (the girls including me the bride were not ready on time). Marc was so fast on making decisions and making sure I knew it was all fine- he just changed the order of some things on his itinerary of pics and kept going.
    He is also very committed to time – always actually surprising us on how early he got there to start the day and how late he stayed. Thank you Marc for making sure you were covering everything you could.
    We highly recommend him!!

Sent on 06/20/2017

Jon · Married on 05/20/2017

Marc was amazing. We would recommend him to anyone looking for a photographer. He worked with us on engagement photo shoot and our wedding day and he was great. Very personable professional and creative. Thanks again, Marc!

Sent on 06/15/2017

Jane · Married on 08/28/2016

We adored working with Marc! He is incredibly knowledgeable and gifted at his craft. He easily knew how to tease out good images out of us and our wedding guests. He captured many beautiful moments, and he really took the time to get to know us. It really shows in the photos, every time we look at them we think, this is US. And he's a really nice guy. :)

Sent on 11/28/2016

Katie · Married on 07/15/2016

Marc was really great to work with. He has an eye for timeless film photography, which is why we selected him to photograph our wedding on June 10, 2017. It was wonderful to have a photographer who is experienced in both film and digital, and effectively used both! He exceeded our expectations by how incredibly hard he worked. Non-stop, all day to ensure we had amazing photos at our wedding. I was particularly impressed by how attentive he was to details (background, hair, dresses, decor, etc)
    I will absolutely be recommending Marc to others for his quality work!

Sent on 06/30/2017