Marathon Florist Reviews

Marathon Florist 5
Marathon Florist 6
Marathon Florist 7

Jack · Married on 10/31/2016

I'm always skeptical when it comes to sending flowers long distance with the company I've never done business before. However to my delight I have to say it was a great experience using Marathon Florist. The woman I spoke with on the phone was very professional and extremely responsive to my needs. And I And I was told the bouquet of flowers was fabulous.I will be a repeat customer.......
    Jack ONeil

Sent on 10/31/2016

Emily · Married on 10/15/2016

I'm pretty sure that I want Dori to be part of my family. She was so kind and welcoming from the first...my dad met with her about 8 months before my wedding and she had some innovative ideas on how we could get the most for our budget. And then I met her and was in love. She was so creative, and really understood the vision I had for the wedding. I just about cried when she delivered the most perfect bouquet I had ever seen...it was exactly as I had imagined it!

Dori also went above and beyond the call of duty by meeting us in Orlando on one of her trips up here and taking our vases back down to the Keys with her. It saved me a VERY long drive and some time before the wedding. You could tell she really cared about my wedding, and that she truly loves what she does for a living. She executes beautifully, and you will be blown away if you hire her. I promise!

Marathon Florist's reply:

Awwww..thank you Emily! I can be adopted! Lol! It was a pleasure working with you! Thank you again for allowing me to be a part of your celebration as well as a part of your family!

Sara · Married on 10/09/2016

Dori was so helpful with my flower selection. We were having a very simple wedding, and didn't want to spend a lot on flowers. At first I asked her for help in selecting single flowers (I was going to put them together myself) and she came up with awesome recommendations that would suit my wedding theme. Then I asked how much it would be if she put the flowers together in bouquets and I was surprised at how reasonable it was! After hearing horror stories about how much flowers can be, these were so completely affordable and BEAUTIFUL. The design was impeccable, I am so relieved I didn't try to do it myself! If budget is an issue, no worries - Dori will work with you! So nice and responsive too.

Sent on 12/06/2016

Rachael · Married on 10/08/2016

Our flowers turned out exactly what we pictured! My bouquet and the bridesmaids' bouquets were so simple and just what I had envisioned! Dori was great to work with and made things so easy. We even took some of the small centerpiece arrangements home and after a week they still looked amazing! Would definitely recommend to anyone getting married in the area!

Sarah · Married on 10/03/2016

Dori was so fun and easy to work with! There is noting she can't do and made our special day everything we hoped for. I strongly recommend her for any event, your day will be perfect!

kelly · Married on 09/24/2016

Marathon florist did an amazing job on my flowers for my wedding! They were so accomadating and easy to work with. The flowers turned out more beautiful than I even pictured! I was so happy with everything!

Sent on 09/27/2016

Chelsea · Married on 09/17/2016

Our wedding was September 17th in Duck Key, FL. We were thrilled and blown away with the flowers for our wedding! Dori collaborated with our wedding planner for the overall "look" for ceremony and reception, so it was a lovely surprise for us to see it all come together. Our guest commented how beautiful the colors were, especially the bridal & bridesmaids bouquets! Planning a destination wedding can be tough, but Dori is fantastic at what she does and a pleasure to work with. Brides planning a wedding the area should definitely use Marathon Florist!

Sent on 09/29/2016

Aaron · Married on 07/30/2016

Marathon Florist did my wedding flowers and reception sight unseen. They did an amazing job of capturing exactly what I wanted for a FL tropical wedding and they were very reasonable. I could not have asked for anything more spectacular or amazing.

Sent on 08/08/2016

Beth · Married on 06/11/2016

I adore flowers, so I was very picky in determining what I wanted in my bouquet and on our tables. Dori was so great to work with! She allowed me to send her pictures and then wrote up a proposal and allowed me to adjust the proposal after initially reviewing it. If you are looking for someone who will work with you and regularly keep in touch, Marathon Florists is for you!

Sent on 06/23/2016

Hillary · Married on 04/30/2016

Words do not describe the beautiful flowers Dori put together for our big day. I went in not knowing much about flowers or what I wanted. When I saw what she did with my bouquet and all of our other flowers, I was blown away. If you're getting married in the keys, you MUST go see Dori.

Sent on 05/19/2016

Erica · Married on 04/23/2016

Dori from Marathon Florist is incredible. We had our wedding this past weekend in Key West and used Dori for flowers, centerpieces, and setting up our cocktail tables. She went above and beyond and the evening was perfectly decorated and beautiful. I highly recommend her to anyone looking for a gorgeous wedding reception and cocktail hour. Thank you so much for all of your help and for being so responsive to questions!

Sent on 04/25/2016

Paige · Married on 04/16/2016

We cannot thank Dori at Marathon Florist enough for an absolute dream come true wedding!! WOWZA!!! It was such a pleasure working with her during our planning process too! She was there whenever I had questions and always had the right answers to all of our needs. She did everything she could to make our weekend look amazing and beyond all of our expectations. I highly recommend Marathon Florist. Such a beautiful shop and options for any type of floral for your events. THANK YOU DORI!!!

Sent on 05/10/2016

Sole · Married on 04/02/2016

I'm so glad I booked Dori for my wedding! The initial communication was over email, but I also stopped by her shop when I drove down to Key West for the food tasting. Loved her pups! She was extremely helpful and had great suggestions. She understood the look I was going for and knew exactly what flowers to use for my arrangements. I knew I wanted to use the driftwood arch and she mentioned it would look better on the beach than on the pier, where my wedding ceremony was originally planned. I'm so glad I followed her advice because the arch fit perfectly with the scenery on the beach. She reached out about a week before the wedding to let me know she had some new vases she thought would look good with my flowers. Again, I went with it and she did not disappoint...the vases were beautiful. The bouquets, the boutonnières, the reception arrangements, the cake flowers....everything was absolutely PERFECT! She gave me exactly what I asked for, but more beautiful than I could have ever imagined. Check out the beautiful flower photos on FB and IG. Thank you Dori!!!

Sent on 04/27/2016

Marathon Florist's reply:

Thank you Sole'! You were an absolute pleasure to work with! Thank you for allowing me to be a part of your special day. :)

Jessica · Married on 03/19/2016

Dori from Marathon Florist is the best florist that the Florida Keys has to offer. She worked diligently with us to create centerpieces and floral arrangements that matched our vision perfectl. She went above and beyond and even assisted us with other areas and vendors that we needed for the wedding. We felt that she ended up as our friend in addition to our wedding florist. We can't thank her enough for being AWESOME!!! So many of our guests were blown away by our floral arrangements.

Sent on 03/31/2016

Casey · Married on 03/12/2016

If you have a vision of a whimsical, bohemian, magical, botanical paradise wedding, call Dori at Marathon Florist! She is the absolute greatest at what she does. Arriving not a second past promised to create a magical hand crafted driftwood arch for my ceremony, and making my girls and I look like boho princesses in the most spectacular flower crowns and bouquets I have ever seen, Dori does it all. She will make all of your floral dreams a reality no matter what your budget. She was there every step of the way, always with a prompt reply to my emails. %100 and 5 stars all around for her and her team. Thank you Dori! You made the entire day unforgettable.

Sent on 03/11/2018
    Marathon Florist 8
    Marathon Florist 9
    Marathon Florist 10

Jennifer · Married on 01/06/2016

Dori created the most beautiful arrangements for my wedding day! Thank you so very much!!

Sent on 01/18/2016

Beautiful. Had bridal party flowers ordered and they were lovely.

Sent on 12/01/2015

Sarah · Married on 11/08/2015

Dori was amazing in responding to all our wedding day flower request. I sent a picture and no questioned ask she made the perfect bouquet for me and my MOH. She was priced great and so great to work with! I would recommend her to anyone for their wedding.

Sent on 11/12/2015

Nicole · Married on 11/07/2015

Marathon Florist did an incredible job for my wedding. I am so thankful that Dori was able to take all the different aspects I was looking for and turn them into a beautiful reality. She was helpful and responsive throughout the entire process. She did my bouquets, centerpieces and arch, the end result was absolutely stunning!

Sent on 11/16/2015

Kerry · Married on 10/10/2015

Dori was so friendly and helpful. My flowers were perfect and at a great price!

Sent on 11/09/2015

Amy · Married on 10/05/2015

Dori was great. We planned everything over email via pictures...and she blew my expectations out of the water. My bouquet was beautiful and delivered to my hotel room. I would definitely recommend her for your event. She does everything from a smallest bridal bouquet to the wedding of the century.

Sent on 10/14/2015

Sarah · Married on 09/05/2015

I truly cannot say enough great things about Marathon Florist. We mostly spoke via email and Dori was able to take the pictures I sent as an example of what I wanted and made such beautiful flowers - they really did make me speechless how perfect they came out! Everyone was stunned at the quality of the bouquets and centerpieces during the wedding ceremony and at the reception. I had the bouquets delivered to my room on my wedding day and all of my bridesmaids were there (2 of which recently had gone through the wedding experience) and were astounded by how perfect the flowers were, the professionalism of the crew, and how time efficient they were - everything was so perfect, I was so happy I chose Marathon Florist!! I was working on a tighter budget and Dori was able to take everything that I had requested and wanted and made it all possible within a very reasonable budget, I did not think I would be able to afford to have such a beautiful setup for my wedding but Marathon Florist made it possible. Thank you so much!!

Sent on 09/13/2015

Jennifer · Married on 08/17/2015

Our flowers were more extravagant than I expected! Dori was so easy to work with for our destination wedding. Over 98% of our communications were via email and she was very timely with responses. I sent Dori the colors we had chosen and she offered suggestions. I had sent a few pictures of bouquets that I had found online, but then after a few more email exchanges, she suggested something completely different. I went with it! Not really having an idea of what the final product was going to look like when she finally delivered the three bouquets, three boutonnieres, and two flowers sprays for a bamboo arch (no time to visit the shop before the big day), I was impressed by how far she stretched our budget. Everything was beautiful! All the flowers lasted for several days after the ceremony providing decorations for our rental home. I highly recommend Dori and Marathon Florist!

Sent on 08/28/2015

Simply the best. Excellent quality, amazing service, and very sweet people to work with.

Sent on 12/05/2014

Claire · Married on 06/13/2015

Stunning... Bouquets and table arrangements. We had not meet prior to my wedding and all communication was on the phone/email and Dori made my vision come alive! Our bouquets and centerpieces were incredible and more than I could have ever imagined. Over one week later and we are still enjoying their beauty! Thank you!

Sent on 06/21/2015