Marathon Florist Reviews

Marathon Florist 4
Marathon Florist 5

Meghan Miller · Married on 12/14/2019

Dori was wonderful!!!

I wasn't really sure I even wanted flowers for my elopement but I'm so glad I found Dori and Marathon florist! There was a bit of a mix up on the date of my wedding but she still managed to squeeze me in and create a beautiful bouquet and hair piece. I am from out of state and found Marathon florist on this website so I never met Dori face to face but she was so easy to communicate with and responded to my emails/phone calls asap. We swapped pictures of what I wanted my bouquet to look like and she nailed it. I actually cried a little when I had to leave my flowers at the motel (I couldn't take my dress and my bouquet as my carry-on for the flight back home) Wonderful experience!

Sent on 01/12/2020
  • Brittany

Brittany · Married on 12/12/2019

Dori is amazing!

The entire team at marathon florist are a brides dream! She not only does great work but she comes highly recommended by other local vendors in the area (including other florist!) I was also very happy with the fact that she was willing to work with my vision as well as my budget and was super flexible with everything.

Marathon Florist 6
    Marathon Florist 7
    Marathon Florist 8
    Sent on 12/28/2019

Kainoa Rosa · Married on 11/10/2019

Sensational service

My wife and I got married in the Keys this October. We hired Marathon Florist to take care of all of our tropical needs and wants! Dori and her team did an amazing job in taking care of us and making sure the wedding was exactly how we pictured. Our arch turned out exceptional and all of the guests commented on how beautiful it was. Dori and her team pay attention to the smallest of details and are able to adapt to each unique situation. If you are looking for a florist in the Keys, Marathon Florist is a must!

Marathon Florist 9
    Sent on 10/20/2019
  • Casey

Casey Diven · Married on 10/19/2019

Amazing customer service

Working with Dori was such a pleasure. My flowers were absolutely beautiful. I had a small wedding so I only ordered one bridal bouquet and she still hand delivered them to my hotel. I realized a few hours before my ceremony I forgot to order a bouteneire and she so kindly made one to match and again hand delivered it to me at no extra cost in time for the ceremony. Thank you Dori, I hope I have a reason to work with you again someday!

Sent on 10/23/2019
  • Priscilla

Priscilla Gascon · Married on 10/19/2019

Amazing!!!

Dori was such a pleasure to work with! She squeezed us in even though she was completely booked (we only needed a bouquet and five boutonnières). I would highly recommend working with her. She took my vision and created it! My bouquet was breathtaking!!

Marathon Florist 10
    Sent on 10/23/2019
  • Nancy

Nancy Carranza · Married on 10/12/2019

Loved the flowers

Had a small wedding and did not need a lot but Dori was able to give me exactly what I wanted. I can not say enough about her and how great she was designing my wedding bouquet and flowers for my wedding party. They are professional fast and reliable. Thanks for making my day.

Marathon Florist 11
    Marathon Florist 12
    Marathon Florist 13
    Sent on 10/22/2019
  • Sara

Sara OMalley · Married on 08/18/2019

Simply the BEST!

I cannot say enough good about Dori. Even small casual beach weddings have hiccups, and I lost my florist less than 2 months prior to the wedding. Already following Marathon Florist on IG, I figured it was way out of my price range, but send a message - just in case. Not only was Dori very much IN my price range, she was quick to send me a quote and made floral suggestions as if she had known me for years! She was an absolute joy to work with. We were married on a Sunday in Key West, and Dori actually came into the shop on her day off to deliver the flowers. And - even months after the wedding - I am still speechless over how beautiful they were. Not only were they beautiful and perfect for the wedding, but my bridal and attendant bouquets continued to bloom for weeks following the event! AND they survived the plane ride home! I cannot say enough good about Dori and Marathon Florist. No matter your idea or price range, start with her, you won't be disappointed!!

Marathon Florist 14
    Sent on 11/11/2019

Lauren Cvilikas · Married on 06/24/2019

Perfect florals AND at a great value!

Our photographer recommended Dori from Marathon florist. Dori’s passion for her work was clear from the first time I spoke with her and was one of the many reasons I decided we would be working with her immediately after that first conversation. She was so easy to work with and so incredibly patient through the many calls we had while I was trying to make a decision on direction and inspiration for flowers. Dori was also very accommodating to my busy work schedule as well as her own and was always flexible and accommodating. She made herself available for doing calls after hours and on weekends and was also very responsive to email.
    I was struggling to decide on a style/theme that would fit my vision without going crazy on budget. Dori was so helpful in helping me to decide on flowers to meet that vision of classic elegance that were also colorful, all while keeping the cost within our budget. The florals Dori put together were so incredibly gorgeous. My bouquet, our arch, and the table centerpieces were perfection. I was receiving compliments all night and continue to receive them when we speak to guests after the wedding or show photos to others. Thank you so much Dori for your patience and for the passion and love that you put into your work. We could not have been happier!

Marathon Florist 15
    Marathon Florist 16
    Sent on 12/17/2019
  • Christin

Christin · Married on 06/15/2019

Working with Dori was easy!

Working with Dori was a great experience, even from afar- We shared pinterest pages to share our visions, and Dori was very thorough in looking into our requests for various orchid varieties. Everything was fresh and beautiful!

Marathon Florist 17
    Marathon Florist 18
    Sent on 08/01/2019
  • Amy

Amy Dutkin Erickson · Married on 06/06/2019

Great Experience!

Dori did such an amazing job on the florals for our beach wedding at Isla Bella Beach Resort! She has such a great eye for what goes together. My arch was exactly what I was looking for to make our ceremony a little extra special. My bouquet was gorgeous and huge!! The flowers were so fresh, they stayed alive for 2 weeks after the ceremony. We enjoyed them so much! I highly recommend Dori and Marathon florist for any floral needs!

Marathon Florist 19
    Marathon Florist 20
    Marathon Florist 21
    Sent on 06/24/2019
  • Emilee

Emilee · Married on 05/18/2019

Unforgettable florals!

Dori owner of Marathon Florist took my wedding floral vision and made it into a day I will never forget. She really considered my vision with our budget. The word “no” was not in her vocabulary she found a way to make things work! She designed the most amazing circular floral hoops for my bridesmaids and as our alter! I highly recommend Dori and her team for any big event!!

Marathon Florist 22
  • Marilyn

Marilyn B · Married on 05/18/2019

Magical Wedding

Stress Free Wedding Day!

Dori with Marathon Florist is THE BEST! Dori took my niece’s vision board and created the most amazing wedding. Dori’s passion, her uniqueness, and her creativity are magical! Honestly, there isn’t a thing we would have changed. My niece held her destination wedding weekend in Islamorada for 140 guests. The ceremony was beachside, the cocktail hour and reception were outdoors under the stars. Thanks to Dori, the florals and décor were magnificent, even more than we dreamt of. We highly recommend Marathon Florist

Sent on 07/03/2019

Adrian · Married on 05/14/2019

Charming Decor!

Dori is just wonderful. She listened to every request, worked with our budget without losing quality and delivered accordingly. Made our setting look marvelous!

Sent on 06/08/2019

Tricia D'Annunzio · Married on 05/04/2019

Amazing Florist

Dori and her Team were amazing! They were very helpful and responsive. The prices were great and the florals were so beautiful! I gave little direction and everything turned out better than I imagined!

Marathon Florist 28
    Sent on 05/09/2019
  • Natalie

Natalie DeFelice · Married on 05/04/2019

AMAZING! Unforgettable Flowers

We absolutely loved our wedding flowers. Dori "gets it" and we were comfortable that she was on the same page as us once we met her in person. She provided lots of suggestions to help us get the more out of our budget. We will always swoon over our flowers. Thank you Dori!

Marathon Florist 29
    Marathon Florist 30
    Marathon Florist 31
    Marathon Florist 32
    Sent on 06/01/2019
  • Amanda

Amanda · Married on 05/03/2019

Destination Wedding in Marathon

Dori is truly amazing to work with and just the sweetest person! She was so helpful through the planning process and so easy to get in contact with if I had any questions at all. She brought my vision to life! I would recommend her to anyone - she is incredibly talented at what she does! Everything was so beautiful, we cannot thank her enough!

Marathon Florist 33
    Marathon Florist 34
    Sent on 05/10/2019

Margie Dyck · Married on 05/02/2019

Eloping in the Keys

Dori was such a delight to work with. She was so thoughtful in helping me make the best decision for my bouquet. The flowers exceeded my expectations and I couldn't have been happier with them. If you are getting married in the Keys and you need a florist, I would highly recommend using Marathon Florist. You won't be disappointed.

Marathon Florist 35
    Marathon Florist 36
    Sent on 06/10/2019

Mackenzie · Married on 04/13/2019

Simply amazing

Dori is the best! She took my vision and made it so much more than I ever knew I wanted!!! She is quick to respond at any time of the day and was such a huge help to me. My bouquets were breathtaking.

Marathon Florist 37
    Sent on 05/06/2019
  • Michele

Michele King · Married on 03/23/2019

Fabulous flowers and a caring florist

This was a destination wedding for my daughter. My husband and I met Dori on a weekend trip to finalize details. She listened closely and cared as much about our daughter's day as we did. She made lovely suggestions that were all well within our budget and true to our daughter's vision. Communications once we returned home were handled professionally and timely. Her father and I didn't worry about anything once final selections were made.

I highly recommend Dori and Marathon Florist. Everything was picture perfect and more beautiful than we could have imagined. Thank you Dori!

Marathon Florist 38
    Marathon Florist 39
    Sent on 05/23/2019

Denise Purvis · Married on 03/18/2019

Amazing Talent

Our daughter selected Dori with Marathon Florist for her wedding and she is an Amazing Talent! Everything was what our daughter envisioned and more......We would highly recommend Marathon Florist!
    Denise P.

Sent on 04/01/2019
  • Ashley

Ashley Gilmore · Married on 03/17/2019

Beautiful flowers with the best customer service!

Dori @Marathon was so nice from my initial inquiry to our phone conversations and emails. My bouquet was beautiful. Honestly the nicest bouquet I’ve ever seen (not just saying that bc it was mine lol). Her prices were fantastic. AND she put the flowers on our cake as well. If you are in the Keys, you gotta go with Marathon Florist. She’s the best.

Marathon Florist 40
    Marathon Florist 41
    Marathon Florist 42
    Marathon Florist 43
    Sent on 03/19/2019

Tara · Married on 03/16/2019

Blown away by beauty!

All I have to say is - MY GOD were our flowers incredible! We wanted a very natural environmentally friendly wedding without a ton of cut flowers. We really wanted our bouquets to be the shinning stars with huge pops of color. My husband and I were engaged in Africa and a very special flower bloomed wild on the mountainside where he proposed. Despite this flower being an African native, Dori and her team had a vendor here in the United States and she was able to incorporate this significant flower into the most incredible, gorgeous arrangements you've ever seen. Dori is a highly talented, friendly and professional florist. You'll want to choose Marathon Florist for your Keys wedding!

Sent on 03/21/2019
  • Kaylee

Kaylee Grech · Married on 03/09/2019

Best in the Keys

I was planning a wedding from Chicago in Marathon and Dori was amazing to work with. She executed my vision of a perfect beach wedding with great attention detail. There is simply no one better to work with for planning weddings than Dori at Marathon Florist!

Marathon Florist 44
    Marathon Florist 45
    Marathon Florist 46
    Sent on 03/18/2019

Elyse Hudson · Married on 03/08/2019

Beautiful flowers and a great eye!

I am so happy I was able to link up with Dori on a last minute ceremony that I was having. I sent her some inspiration photos and she took it from there! While I couldn't get the exact flower I wanted (not in season), Dori was able to create a bouquet just as beautiful! Fragrant too! She was quick to respond to my questions (all over email since I live in Chicago) and was happy to listen to my thoughts. I couldn't be happier with what Dori provided and our ceremony/reception were all the more prettier thanks to her.

Sent on 03/13/2019
  • Jeannine

Jeannine Seymour · Married on 02/12/2019

Fantastic Experience

It was such a pleasure to work with Dori. She helped me pull everything together in 5 weeks, working long distance. She is very prompt in answering any questions you may have. She will even tell you to "breathe"! lol

Marathon Florist 47