Marah Cole Designs Reviews

143 | Inver Grove Heights, MN

143 Reviews for Marah Cole Designs

• Roselyn

Roselyn · Married on 08/20/2011

We thought Marah did an absolutely great job! She took on our wedding 8 weeks before and even did our wedding on her anniversary. We had a general idea of what we wanted for flowers but Marah really made it come to life. She had great suggestions about how to fit what we wanted into our budget. The flowers definitely looked amazing! We struggled to find a florist and wish we would have found her sooner since she was so easy to work with. We would definitely recommend her to friends. She was hands down one of our best and favorite vendors that we worked with.

Sent on 10/02/2011

jamie · Married on 04/16/2011

Marah did an amazing job on my wedding flowers. I went to her not thinking I could get anything for what I could afford, but she worked with me and made me feel comfortable. On our wedding day people couldn't stop noticing our beautiful flowers!! Marah went above and beyond when making my bouquets, corsages, Boutineneers and extras. She truly is talented and made our flowers gorgeous. Thank you!

Sent on 04/19/2011
  • katyd1024

Katy · Married on 04/02/2011

Marah Cole Designs was my florist for my wedding on April 2, 2011 in St. Paul, MN. She could not have been more amazing to work with, and I am thrilled to have found her. Our budget was very tight, and she was the only florist that I spoke to whose quote came in under the budget! She was wonderful in working with us to meet my vision. Her work is amazing, and even more, she is amazing. She was extremely helpful in setting up the church and the reception hall, and she helped the groomsmen with their boutonnières. I cannot tell you how many compliments we got on the day of our wedding on the alter pieces, aisle decorations, center pieces, and bouquets. Marah does a phenomenal job, know that she will work to make your vision come true!

Sent on 04/20/2011

Katie · Married on 11/19/2010

Marah is amazing! My flowers were beautiful and absolutely perfect. I wasn't sure what I wanted for centerpieces and I was able to give her a few things I liked and she created exactly what I wanted. I highly recommend Marah and wouldn't even think to use anyone else!

Sent on 12/07/2010

Kim · Married on 10/08/2010

Beautiful color of flowers went so well with the bridesmaids' dresses and the guys shirts and ties. Great service and flexibility to deliver some flowers to our home beforehand, and some other flowers to the ceremony venue.

Sent on 11/05/2010
  • Trose80

Tonya · Married on 09/25/2010

Marah provided me beautiful and amazing flowers for my wedding. She knew exactly what I wanted and what I was looking for. The flowers really brought out my wedding colors in all of the pictures. Definitely would recommend!

Sent on 10/12/2010

Lily · Married on 09/18/2010

Marah was incredible! Not only were the flowers and arrangments she provided stunning, she was also super organized and very reliable. I'd recommend Marah to any friend of mine who was getting married. Thanks for everything Marah!

Sent on 11/03/2010

Megan · Married on 06/12/2010

Marah was a pleasure to hire as our wedding florist. She worked with us to provide the flowers we needed, and was professional, flexible, helpful, a prompt communicator, and personable. When we give her a few ideas of what we might like (we didn't have a lot of specific requests besides orchids) she ran with it and created a gorgeous series of bouquets, boutinnieres, flower girl baskets, and corsages that our wedding party was just thrilled with.

Her eye for color and texture is exceptional and her designs are stunning. The flowers in our photos really popped. I've already recommended her to my friends and will continue to do so. We were wholeheartedly pleased with her work and customer service. We highly recommend Marah Cole Designs!

You can check out the gorgeous flowers in photos from our wedding here: http://thethirdimage.com/flaunt/#/page/b665/20100612meganchrisw/

Sent on 08/05/2010

Shannon · Married on 05/16/2010

Marah was so wonderful to work with. She really helped us discover what we really wanted. The flowers were perfect on my wedding day.

Sent on 11/05/2010

Marissa · Married on 01/02/2010

Marah was excellent to work with. She was able to get all the flowers I wanted for my winter wedding!!!!!

Sent on 11/16/2010

Elizabeth · Married on 10/10/2009

We were so lucky to have found Marah Cole at a local wedding fair. After our first meeting, it was obvious that she was a wonderful florist and business owner. Marah's quality of work exceeded that of any other florist we met with.
    On our wedding day, I was thrilled with our flowers...they turned out exactly how I imagined they would! We received so many compliments about our flowers. Thank you Marah!!!

Sent on 11/03/2009

Brittany · Married on 09/19/2009

Marah always had time for me when I needed to chat about what I wanted or how things for the wedding evolved over the nearly year and half I had her booked. The flowers were beautiful, she incorporated everything I asked for. She was great and helpful on the day of the wedding. What I loved was that she truly was a designer, while I gave her many things that I was interested in incorporating, te flowers still had her touch. I hired her based on her aesthetic, and I was glad to see that it carried through in the flowers she made for me.

Sent on 11/16/2009

Sarah · Married on 08/29/2009

I used Marah for my wedding and the flowers turned out amazing! Everything turned out better than I ever could have imagined! She gave us beautiful, high quality, fresh flowers. The flowers even lasted for the whole week after the wedding!

Working specifically with Marah was a great experience too. She was very easy to get a hold of, offered very flexible meeting times, was always on time, and always came prepared. She has tons of photos to look through and tons of ideas to give. Marah took a strong interest in finding out exactly what we wanted for our wedding and offered very personalized attention to detail. She never tried to push her ideas on us and never pressured us into anything. She was very open about her pricing and made sure we knew what each item would cost so there were no surprises when we got the final bill. By the way, you can't beat her pricing! We researched a few different florists and were given quotes for way more than Marah's pricing!

The day of the wedding couldn't have run more smoothly. Marah showed up on on time, delivered to two locations, set up everything just as planned, and even helped the guys put on their boutonnieres! Marah is very knowledgeable, talented, dependable, and creative. I definitely recommend Marah; you'll love your flowers and you'll have a lot of fun working with her!

Sent on 11/11/2009

Tara · Married on 08/15/2009

Marah was wonderful to work with and the products were breathtaking and more amazing than I could have imagined. I loved her creative touches and her flexibility was wonderful to with things that were out of season that I had originally requested. She knew exactly what I wanted and produced products that exceeded my expectations. Her pricing was competitive with other vendors I had inquired with but her personality and her character sold me from the first time I met her. I would highly recommend Marah having a part in your special day!

Sent on 11/10/2009

Becky · Married on 08/14/2009

Marah was great! she had excellent ideas and really worked and getting what I wanted! In fact she came through in a last minute pinch when Sam's club didn't order my flowers for the vases, cake and reception hall she was able to bring extra with when she dropped of the bouquets!

Sent on 11/18/2009

Jennie · Married on 06/13/2009

Marah Cole is amazing. She loves what she does and it shows. Her designs were so beautiful. I have told many brides to check her out. Her prices are just as great as the Flowers and Decorations. I was very happy with Marah. I would hire her again, and plan to for all my flower and decoration needs.

Sent on 11/03/2009

Erin · Married on 10/14/2017

Marah was great to work with! I was pretty overwhelmed planning the wedding and she made it easier by helping us choose the right colors and flowers for our wedding. They were absolutely beautiful!

Sent on 10/24/2017

Catie · Married on 07/09/2016

I would highly recommend Marah Cole Designs!!! She did a perfect job of capturing my vision for my wedding day! The flowers and design were gorgeous; they were more amazing than I had envisioned and truly made my day feel special. Marah was so wonderful to work with. She was professional, responsive and very nice. Thank you Marah!!

Sent on 07/27/2016

Tracy · Married on 02/25/2012

I could not have been happier with our wedding day flowers from Marah. My bouquet was everything I envisioned it would be...I didn't want to put it down the entire day and night.

Marah was wonderful to work with. She was very knowledgeable, professional, and as excited as I was about my wedding day flowers. My husband and I chose a fragile flower and Marah cleverly hid a water source in my bouquet so that the flowers would hold up. My bouquet looked perfect even at the end of the night.

I highly recommend Marah Cole Designs!

Sent on 03/16/2012

Sarah · Married on 10/08/2011

I really enjoyed working with Marah and felt that she did an excellent job getting me the look I wanted for the price I needed. Many other vendors would not budge on price or did not offer solutions to help meet my price range. With Marah, all I had to say was "that doesn't work for me" and she asked what I wanted to pay and then offered suggestions on what flowers to cut or offered substitutions for flowers that looked similar to the ones I wanted to use. I really enjoyed our meetings as well. She is very relaxed so to some it may come off as a little unprofessional, but to me it seemed like she just wanted me to be comfortable. And it worked. I liked her right away and pretty much new I was choosing her even though she was the first vendor I met with.
    Sarah

Sent on 11/15/2011

Melissa · Married on 05/28/2011

Marah was wonderful to work with! Very accomodating to make sure we were getting exactly what we wanted and willing to change the numbers when people in the wedding mixed around a bit. Thanks!!

Sent on 06/16/2011

Cynthia · Married on 11/24/2010

Marah Cole was so great to work with on my wedding flowers in November. This was my second marriage and she knew exactly what would work for me and my groom. The flowers were fresh and fabulous. She is so professional and the quality of service was excellent. She has great instincts and ability to listen to what I was thinking of and then helped me pick the "right" flowers for my special day. She has a great eye for colors and what flowers look the best for the season of when your wedding takes place.
    It was a perfect day and Marah helped to a make it perfect. I recommend her highly to all, she is the perfect florist!

Sent on 12/15/2010

Kristan · Married on 10/22/2010

Marah is completely fabulous! I love love loved working with her!

Sent on 11/03/2010
  • Jena

Jena Gales · Getting married on 07/12/2021

Wonderful experience

Marah was so professional & kind - an absolute treat to work with. She is so conscious of her couples vision & budget for the day. We believe she truly went above & beyond to create our floral arrangements - true ART. Oh, & she hand delivered them! She was willing to meet with us as much as need be & had great response turn around. It is very comforting to have a vendor like Marah that truly enjoys what she does and values her customers.

Sent on 01/23/2020

Marah Cole Designs's reply:

Jena, Thank you for trusting me with the flowers for your wedding! I loved using some more unique flowers such the proteas in your bouquet! Thank you for sharing your experience with other couples!
  • Jonathan

Jonathan Spear · Married on 11/09/2018

Beautiful flowers

We recently worked with Marah for our wedding reception. She was super easy to work with and created beautiful floral arrangements, exactly what we were looking for! I would definitely recommend her to anyone who has an event coming up!

Sent on 11/17/2018