Marah Cole Designs Reviews

143 | Inver Grove Heights, MN

143 Reviews for Marah Cole Designs

Jeanine · Married on 03/08/2014

We loved working with Marah and were very pleased with our wedding floral arrangements. Prior to our wedding day, Marah was very helpful in providing helpful suggestions. She honored our budget and never suggested something that was out of our range. The day of our wedding Marah set up all the arrangements and made sure the bouquets got in the right hands. And the quality of the bouquets were fantastic -- and it was March!

I would definitely recommend Marah Cole Designs -- gorgeous arrangements, good value, and personalized service.

Sent on 09/01/2014

laura · Married on 12/27/2013

Marah Cole Designs is amazing and the ONLY way to go when picking wedding flowers. Marah was flexible, creative and extremely responsive if I had any questions or changes. The pricing is reasonable and worth every penny!

Sent on 12/30/2013
  • Laura

Laura · Married on 12/27/2013

Marah was wonderful and had inspirational ideas! The flowers for our ceremony and my bridal bouquet were beautiful and I got many compliments. Marah's pricing is reasonable and she is willing to work with any budget.

Sent on 07/14/2014

We LOVE Marah Cole Designs!! Especially Marah herself :) She is such a wonderful and easy person to work with. Extremely flexible, patient, and had such great suggestions to make for an amazing floral arrangement. So many times I questioned what to do or what would work best, and Marah had ideas and pictures to help guide my fiance and me. After going back and forth with what we wanted, we left the vision up to Marah, and she absolutely exceeded our expectations! Thank you for everything!

Sent on 09/21/2013

MJ · Married on 08/17/2013

Marah did a great job on our flowers. I really appreciated that I could describe the type of look and feel I wanted, and leave the details to her. Yet when there were a few specific details I wanted to incorporate (1 specific type of flower, and incorporating a family necklace), she was happy to do that too.

Sent on 10/03/2013

Kristi · Married on 08/10/2013

Marah created the most romantic venue with her table arrangements accented with candlelight. The guests commented throughout the evening just how beautiful the flowers were presented. We ended up giving to chosen guests a card stating that they were to receive a table arrangement at the end of the evening. They were thrilled and later stated that they were surprised by how long their arrangements lasted. Marah was exceptional!

Sent on 09/24/2013
  • User3200653 · 2+ years ago

Marah was absolutely wonderful! We needed to cut some of our floral budget from when we originally signed with her and she was so easy to work with. She gave suggestions and worked within our new budget to give us the most beautiful floral arrangements I have seen. My bouquet was everything I could have imagined and more. I would recommend Marah to any bride because she was the highlight vendor of our wedding.

Sent on 08/24/2013

Janelle · Married on 07/06/2013

Marah Cole was wonderful to work with. Her flower design is so beautiful and she is so sweet. She did a wonderful job setting up our venue and church and even had extra flowers that she put around our reception venue! We received tons of compliments on our beautiful centerpieces, bouquets, and corsages! She is super knowledgeable about flowers and if what you're looking for is not in your budget, she always knew similar flowers that were. Great vendor, very talented!!!!

Sent on 08/20/2013

Katie · Married on 06/08/2013

Marah was absolutely amazing to work with! I couldn't have asked for better flowers. She did a fabulous job with our bouquets and arrangements. We got compliments on them all night. She was extremely flexible with arranging pick-ups, drop-offs, and for adjusting flowers/arrangements to stay within our budget. I cannot wait to see the pictures!

Sent on 06/12/2013

Marah was AWESOME! Her floral designs are amazing! She was so easy to work with and I really appreciated how she worked with me to pick the right flowers for my event while still staying within my budget. I was so excited when I got to see the bouquets she put together for me. Loved them! I couldn't have asked for a better florist/designer. :) Marah is truly talented.

Sent on 06/14/2013

I didn't know quite what I wanted, but Marah came up with the perfect flowers!

Sent on 06/18/2013

It was a pleasure working with Marah. She has beautiful designs and goes out of her way to make your event special. I would highly recommend Marah for any event.

Sent on 06/11/2013

Marah did such a wonderful job with my wedding flowers and centerpieces for my reception. She was very down to earth and professional from our very first meeting to when she delivered my flowers for my wedding. Marah captured my vision perfectly and my flowers were beautiful! My reception was breathtaking with all of the centerpieces that Marah created. I had so many guests compliment my centerpieces and flowers! Planning a wedding can be so stressful, but with Marah I never stressed once. I will definitely be referring Marah to my friends and family for future events!

Megan · Married on 05/18/2013

Marah did exactly what my husband and I wanted for our wedding flowers and was full of wonderful ideas to help us decide on areas we weren't sure about. On the day of the wedding all of the flowers were set up on time and looked beautiful.

Sent on 06/18/2013

Arianna · Married on 05/05/2013

My wedding flowers were my favorite part of my wedding ( besides my husband of course)! Marah made the vison I had in my head a reality! My only regret is that I didn't have her do my centerpieces! I will recomomend her to everyone and plan on using her services in the future! After the wedding she even gave me instructions on how to replant the succulents from my bridal bouquet so I can have them forever!

Lauren · Married on 05/05/2013

Marah is amazing!! The first moment me and my fiance met Marah we knew we'd be using her as a vendor in our wedding! Marah really got the grasp on the vision we wanted in our wedding. She helped us stay within our budget which was so helpful! We got so many compliments on our flowers and centerpieces! She went above and beyond,,helped setting up before and taking items down after.. We loved Marah and would highly recommended her to any couple getting married!

Sent on 06/19/2013

Chi · Married on 08/11/2012

Wedding Date: 8/11/12
    We knew we wanted to book Marah once we meet her at our initial consultation. My husband and I knew the specific colors but did not know which flowers to choose for our wedding ceremony and reception. Marah was able to give us a price quote with an itemized list at our first meeting. For a bride with a million and one things to worry and plan for, Marah was someone I felt I could depend on at ease. Marah was prompt to responding to our many questions and very flexible with meetings. I would highly recommend Marah Cole Designs to any of our friends and family. Thank you Marah for our beautiful bouquets, boutonnieres, and multi-styled center pieces for our wedding. - The Lams

Sent on 08/25/2012

Jen · Married on 06/24/2012

I would absolutely recommend Marah Cole designs to every single bride. Her enthusiasm came through in every conversation I had with her. She has an incredible talent and love for what she does. Marah was absolutely wonderful throughout the entire process. I had a rough idea of what I wanted when I met her. I shared my vision of a vintage modern, slightly offbeat wedding with her and watched her eyes light up as she offered suggestions for what would look amazing. I only met with one other florist and the thing that struck me the most was that Marah wanted to use her talent to make sure my vision came through. She never once tried to change the type of flowers I wanted because she liked something better or tell me I had to have a certain type of arrangement. After our first meeting, I knew in my gut that she was the one to hire. We had to keep a tight budget, but she was more than willing to offer some stunning alternatives to some of the more expensive things I wanted. Her suggestions were every bit as beautiful and possibly even more stunning than my original idea. She went above and beyond, we had a few changes to make after we signed the contract and she was more than willing to accommodate us. She even added a couple extra arrangements to highlight our cake because she had extra flowers, even though it wasn't in our contract. I can't say enough about Marah Cole, you won't be disappointed if you hire her.

Sent on 06/27/2012

Elisabeth · Married on 04/28/2012

Marah's creativity and responsiveness exceeded my expectations! At our first meeting, she had many beautiful books and photos from which we were able to pull together a floral package including bouquets, centerpieces, and ceremony flowers for my modest budget. I was very impressed with the value and Marah's ability to make adjustments to fit my budget and taste. She communicated promptly and professionally and I would work with her again for any special event. I highly recommend Marah's designs for your wedding day or other special occasion!

Sent on 05/14/2012

Nicole · Married on 11/12/2011

I can honestly say this was one of the best experiences of my entire wedding planning process. Marah and I met to discuss my expectations and goals, she was conscious of my budget, thoughtful and very creative to capture the exact look I was going for. She is very professional, prompt and responsible. I met with a few other vendors before choosing Marah Cole Designs; none of them came close to her in way of price, creativity, and responsiveness. I absolutely loved my flowers and would recommend her for any type of occasion.

Erin · Married on 11/05/2011

did a wonderful job! i loved the flowers and the decorations were exactly what we envisioned!

Sent on 01/10/2012

Laurel · Married on 10/15/2011

My husband and I researched a lot of florists before choosing Marah because we needed to stick to a budget with our flowers, and wanted the highest quality for what we could afford. Marah had a lot of great ideas and ways to cut down on costs, whereas some florists acted offended or made snide comments like, "Your bouquet is going to be really small". Marah was one of our favorite wedding vendors and we felt completely comfortable working with her. She is so flexible, kind, and easy going. We could not afford floral table decorations and collected or handmade our centerpieces. I was so impressed that Marah was still happy to arrange our tables at the reception, and did a beautiful job with the materials we provided her. Marah responded to emailed questions and calls very promptly. Her work is of the highest quality, and she chose the perfect colors and blooms to capture the fall theme of our wedding day!

Leigh · Married on 10/01/2011

Marah was so great to work with for our wedding! I researched 3 other florists and she was by far the best. I gave her my ideas and she executed them beautifully. She was also extremely helpful in making suggestions for the boutonnieres and corsages when I wasn't exactly sure what to do. She was always timely in responding to me when I had questions. She also set up the centerpieces at the ceremony so nobody in the wedding party had to worry about that. Overall she did a wonderful job and I would definitely recommend her to anybody that is getting married. Thanks so much, Marah!

Cheryl · Married on 09/25/2011

We are Floral Wholesalers in Phoenix so of course we wanted the flowers to be fantastic for our daughter's wedding in Stillwater, MN. We made the perfect choice when we hired Marah to be the floral designer for Kelly and Dana's wedding. Marah listened well, was creative, acommodating and thorough in the beautiful arrangements she did for us. Marah created two incredible altar arrangements on site and worked extremely hard to make sure everything was just right. We received compliments from all who attended about how beautiful the flowers were. We appreciate all of her efforts and would highly recommend Marah as the florist for your event.

Jim and Cheri Schack

Sent on 10/12/2011

Kristina · Married on 09/24/2011

What a great job done by Marah Cole Designs on my flowers for my wedding on 9/24/11. The flowers were exaclty what we talked about and everyone kept commenting on how great they looked. She is super flexible and willing to work with you on your budget. I would highly recommend! Thank you!

Sent on 10/10/2011