90 Reviews for Maplewood Country Club

Covered Outdoor (2)
Buffet (2)
Chair Covers (2)
88 Maplewood Country Club Reviews

Edison is the epitome of a master banquet manager, but so much more than that, too. He made us feel welcome from the very first visit and was so easy to work with – making me feel like anything I needed or wanted would be handled, rest assured. Any time (and there were plenty of them, trust me) that I reached out with a question in the year and a half between when I booked the venue and had my wedding, he responded with exactly what I needed to know. He also recognized my need to feel in control, and worked with me to ensure I was comfortable and felt heard. The day of the wedding was nothing short of magical. It still blows my mind that Edison threw a bat mitzvah right before my event (and that it was as if it never happened by the time my first guests arrived) and still gave me his full energy and attention, as if this was just the beginning of his workday. From the waiters to bartenders and everyone in between, the entire staff practices utmost professionalism and kindness. They ensured everything went off without a hitch. MCC is elegant and grand, yet intimate and quaint and the venue offers a flawless ceremony and reception (and I swear, despite my doubts, the staff can flip the ballroom with perfection during cocktail hour). The setting is picturesque, the food is incredible, and the décor is chic yet charming. I wish I could get married there every day. I could go on and on, but I’ll stop here because I know if you’ve made it to this page you are in the thralls of wedding planning and certainly don’t have time to sit here and read my novel (and also, there's a word limit!). Net/net: Just exquisite.

Profile Picture Samantha, 5/5/18, 1 Review
Services Used: Indoor, Barware, China, Flatware, Glassware, Linens

The Maplewood Country Club provided the backdrop for our perfect wedding! Edison and the MCC team were beyond accommodating, both during the planning process as well as on our wedding day. Weddings can be stressful and there are many moving parts, but Edison's reassurance, agreeability and insight made us feel completely at ease. Our guests are still talking about how amazing the food was, and we are thrilled to have the meticulously manicured grounds as the backdrop for our wedding photos. During our reception, the venue was well staffed, and there were absolutely no lines, congestion or extended waiting periods for any requests, despite having over 200 guests. We whole-heartedly recommend having your wedding at the Maplewood Country Club- you will be delighted!

Profile Picture France, 4/28/18, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue
Services Used: Parking, Valet, Wheelchair Access, China, Flatware, Linens, Indoor, Uncovered Outdoor, Cake, Bridal Suite, Lighting/Sound, Chairs, Dance Floor, Furniture, Lighting, Tables

We had our April wedding reception at Maplewood Country Club and we couldn't have asked for a more incredible day! Mike & Edison took care of every single detail and went above and beyond to make our day so special. Every staff member was friendly and always looking to help. Guests are still contacting us about how great of a night it was and how FULL their stomachs still are. If you're getting married in the North Jersey area I would put Maplewood Country Club at the VERY top of your venue list- hands down!

Profile Picture Diana, 4/21/18, 4 Reviews
Services Used: Cake, Bridal Suite

Profile Picture France, 10/14/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Edison was everything you could ever dream of and more - he created the most perfect night and took into account every detail and request. He was responsive via phone, text, email all the time. We knew it was going to be an amazing night after we had our tasting together a few weeks prior to the event. From the wine to the amazing 5 star entrees and the delicious desserts - we were so impressed. Our cocktail hour was insane and everyone is still talking about the amazing entrees and white castle and little treats to end the night. The bridal party was treated like royalty even while getting ready that morning. We walked into a full breakfast spread and champagne chilling! Could not have asked for a more incredible day. Thank you Edison and Maplewood!

Profile Picture Meredith, 10/7/17, 4 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

MY HUSBAND AND I HAD THE IMMENSE PLEASURE OF GETTING MARRIED AT THE MAPLEWOOD COUNTRY CLUB. THE EXPERIENCE WAS INDESCRIBABLE!!! TWO MONTHS LATER AND GUESTS ARE STIIILLLLL TALKING ABOUT THE FOOD FOOD AND THE FOOD... AND THE FOOD, ALONG WITH STELLAR SERVICE PROVIDED BY THE STAFF.
EDISON IS A GEM!!! HE WENT ABOVE AND BEYOND TO MAKE SURE THAT OUR DAY WAS MAGICAL AND IT WAS NOTHING LESS THAN THAT!!! THE STAFF WAS ATTENTIVE AND ACCOMMODATING. HE WAS EXTREMELY EASY TO WORK WITH. THE GROUNDS ARE LOVELY, THE BRIDAL SUITE AND ALL OF ITS PERKS HAD US LADIES FEELING SPARKLY AND EXCITED; AND THE FOOD...

EDISON AND THE STAFF PAID ATTENTION TO EVERY DETAIL SUCCEEDING AT BLOWING US AND OUR GUEST AWAY!!! ALL IN ATTENDANCE ARE TELLING US THAT IT IS THE BEST WEDDING THEY HAVE EVEEEERRR BEEN TO!!!

THANK YOU AGAIN TO EDISON AND THE STAFF. WE BEYOND APPRECIATE IT!!!

KEVIN AND MYESHA TILLERY.

Profile Picture MYESHA, 10/1/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Our reception was on 9/22/17 and people are still commenting on how awesome our wedding was. The venue is beautiful. It has a unique home like feel from the entry way, to the living room, to the bar area and then onto the deck with views of the golfcourse. The rooms are updated and flowed nicely together. There was plenty of space for our guests to hang out. The main ballroom was elegant and had plenty of room for our 150 guests. The food selection and quality are unmatched. There are two kitchens on site and they go above and beyond with taste and presentation. Thats truly what our guests can't stop talking about. But best of all is the manager Edison. He's intelligent, kind and organized. He made planning so easy and stress free. He answered all of our questions and provided his opinion and advice which were all very helpful. We just received a save the date for our friends wedding in August and the Maplewood Country Club and can't wait to be guests this time!

Profile Picture Sarag, 9/22/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

If I can give you one piece of advice for your wedding it is to get married at Maplewood Country Club. The grounds are beautiful for pictures and the actual venue itself is gorgeous. The food is AMAZING and there is a ton of it. In addition to the venue and the food being perfect, the manager, Edison, is beyond helpful. He is so responsive with any questions or anything you need and he makes sure you are taken care of every step of the way. I can't say enough good things about this place. My day was so much fun and perfect and that was in big part due to MCC and their amazing service.

Profile Picture Tali, 9/3/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

I had my wedding At Maplewood on Saturday July 15, 2017 and the food was one of a kind and never ending. All of my guests raved about how great the food was and the superb service that they received from the venue. Just when they thought the venue was done with food on their way out there was White Castle, hot dogs and ice cream on their way out. I can't thank Edison and his team enough for giving me and my husband Michael the wedding reception we dreamed of. I will forever be grateful to maplewood for making my wedding � day being beyond magical. I highly recommend maplewood country club for all/any of your future celebrations. You will not be disappointed.

Profile Picture Jasmin, 7/15/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue
Services Used: Chair Covers, Chairs, Dance Floor, Furniture, Lighting, Tables, Bridal Suite, Cake, Cocktail Reception, Dessert, Hors d'Oeuvres, Plated, Server(s), Stations, Bartender(s), Champagne Toast, Open Bar, Premium Liquor, Valet, Indoor, Barware, Flatware, Glassware, Linens

MCC was an amazing place to have our wedding! From the first time we visited, all of the staff was so welcoming and willing to do whatever we needed to make the process of planning a wedding as easy as possible. The food at MCC was top notch! All of the guests at our wedding are still talking about the cocktail hour and dinner. People said it was the best food they have ever had at a wedding. The servers were super attentive to all of the guests at our wedding. MCC was the perfect place for our wedding and we couldn't have been happier with our experience! We can not thank everyone at MCC enough for creating the perfect day!

Profile Picture ELizabeth, 7/7/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Book Maplewood Country Club, don't look any further. The venue is beautiful and the service is amazing. The food is also wonderful and never-ending. No one will leave hungry! Edison makes sure every detail is perfect and there is nothing for the bride/groom to do on the day of except enjoy the day.

Profile Picture Stephanie, 5/6/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue
Services Used: Parking, Valet, Dessert, Hors d'Oeuvres, Plated, Server(s), Stations, Bartender(s), Champagne Toast, Open Bar, Premium Liquor, Signature Drink, Specialty Wine, Chairs, Dance Floor, Furniture, Lighting, Tables, Bridal Suite, Cake, Lighting/Sound, Indoor, Barware, China, Flatware, Glassware, Linens

If you are considering any kind of catering hall or country club for your wedding, then please stop looking and just book Maplewood Country Club. I had my ceremony and reception here in April 2017 and everyone consistently tells me how it was one of the best wedding they've ever been to.

To start, the food is out of this world. The sheer amount of food is impressive, but the quality is phenomenal. My guests raved about every single station - the lamb chops were to die for, the Martini bar was gorgeous, the sushi was fresh. The steak was incredible at dinner and Maplewood makes you feel like you in a five star restaurant.

What I found amazing about the whole process was how willing Edison was to help me implement every little idea that I had and really helped us customize the experience to make it different. My fiance wanted "signature cocktails" waiting for people when they left the ceremony; Edison had waiters ready and waiting. We wanted to change up some of the stations at cocktail hour; it was no problem. He was able to use past experiences to show us how Maplewood had all of the successful ingredients for a perfect wedding and then allowed us to customize it.

Edison was also incredible. He answers emails ASAP throughout the process. He makes sure that you eat on the day of your wedding so when you're running around like a crazy person you won't be hungry. He really takes all of the stress out of the day and having him around is ten times better than any wedding planner or day of coordinator.

Finally, the space is gorgeous. They recently redid the venue and I am in love with the gorgeous high ceilings in the ballroom. The cocktail hour is very spacious so people aren't on top of each other, and the back area and golf course are the perfect spot to take pictures. Stop looking at other venues and just book Maplewood.

Profile Picture Erica, 4/8/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

My husband and I were guests at a wedding about 8-9 years ago, and I that's when I knew I wanted to have my wedding here. I absolutely love the layout, how's there's couches and fireplaces inside and out. It's a very intimate, cozy venue. The food is- WOW. absolutely to die for, our wedding was 12/2/16 and our guests from all over the states, Italy and Puerto Rico are still talking about how amazing the food was. Cocktail hour had a HUGE variety of every type of food.. it seemed endless and the presentation was beautiful, organized, and extremely appetizing. The entrees, desserts, even the midnight Togo snack which was White Castle! (Our choice) and the guests WENT CRAZY! Everything A+! but most importantly, the service- absolutely phenomenal. The waitress and waiters were so respectful, great personalities and manners, HAPPY, super professional and ON POINT. Not one complaint from anyone. They worked so hard, and made it look easy. They treated every single guest as if they were friends/family. LASTLY, the maitre d, Edison, I've never met such a great person. It takes a certain person to this job, and he's perfect for it. His responses were immediate when I had a question or concern, he was in touch 24/7 and by my side the whole time to make sure everything was perfect and how I wanted it. He made "getting married" and "having a wedding" so incredibly easy and stress free for me, when he sensed I was a little down, he immediately helped me, and literally treated me like I was family. I can go and on, but Edison made my wedding perfect, he made it my dream wedding, and I wouldn't have wanted it any other way. I am so thankful for him and his team at Maplewood for everything, because I now have a forever friends. Thank you, Edison, from the bottom of our hearts.

Profile Picture Alessandra, 12/2/16, 3 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

This is a NO BRAINER! Maplewood Country Club did nothing but treat us amazing, give us anything we needed, and made our wedding the best day of our lives! Edison was our contact point and he was always there to answer any questions or do anything he could to make it smooth. During the reception, he was everywhere! Phenomenal service by all at the country club! Our guests are still talking about it 2 weeks out. Let's just say there is no other place to have your wedding reception than here. Delicious food as well! I do not have 1 bad thing to say about Maplewood Country Club. You have to check this place out and consider it for your day! You won't be disappointed, that's for sure.

Profile Picture Audrey, 11/12/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue
Services Used: Chair Covers, Chairs, Dance Floor, Furniture, Lighting, Tables, Bridal Suite, Cake, Event Planning, Lighting/Sound, Barware, China, Flatware, Glassware, Linens, Cocktail Reception, Dessert, Hors d'Oeuvres, Plated, Server(s), Stations, Parking, Valet, Wheelchair Access, Bartender(s), Champagne Toast, House Beer, House Liquor, House Wine, Liquor License, Open Bar, Premium Liquor, Signature Drink, Specialty Beer, Specialty Wine

The first and most important thing to know -- MCC throws one heck of a wedding. My husband, our families, guests, and I were all blown away by the ballroom, outdoor space, service, and the food. My husband and I checked out MCC after visiting a few other venues, and knew we needed to look no further. We booked a date based on MCC's availability -- we loved it that much right off the bat and knew we wanted to have our wedding there, no matter when it was! Luckily we were able to host our wedding within a year of our engagement, and I am so grateful to have had the help of Michael and Edison throughout the process. Every aspect of the night was accounted for. Edison worked with me to make the event special for us and was open to anything and everything I brought to the table. I felt comfortable working with both Michael and Edison. They are complete professionals in this field and knew how to make the event perfect but still unique to us. Our family and friends are still talking about how incredible everything was at the wedding, especially the food! Now that we have received our wedding video, I was able to take in all of the details of the room and the care that was put in. Everyone working at MCC helped to provide an incredible night, from the valets to waitstaff. We feel so lucky to have had our event at MCC and know we will remember the night forever.

Profile Picture Erica, 8/5/16, 13 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

I just got married here in May, 2016!and it was the best decision my husband and I could've made. The food is ridiculous in quantity and quality. The word delicious doesn't do it justice. It was a multicultural wedding (Haitian and Brazilian) and they accommodated both cultures with traditional cuisine beautifully. My guests are still raving about how full they were from cocktail hour only to be given another 3 course meal during the reception. The food didn't stop there. We had a hot dog stand, ice cream stand and assorted desserts plus White Castle to go at the end of the night. Edison and his team are the absolute greatest. From the very beginning he told us that he would take care of us and he went above and beyond. My bridal party and I used the bridal suite to prepare and he was constantly checking up on us. He even allowed his staff to help stuff my favor boxes for me since I didn't get a chance to do the night before. Evanese was the main waitress who took care of us. She was also a gem. I'm a little picky about my cocktails so when she took my drink order she brought options. ( three different drinks, which was completely unexpected). Overall, you can't go wrong here. Everyone is so dedicated to making sure you enjoy your day. I'm hoping now to get invited to a wedding here so my husband and I can do it all over again !

Profile Picture User6866024, 2+ years ago, 3 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

If you are looking for a reception venue in North Jersey and you want a place that will go above and beyond to make your day special, take care of your guests, and provide a beautiful, welcoming space for your wedding – look no further!

Weisser, the AMAZING assistant general manager, and the rest of the staff will do everything they can to make sure your reception is everything you want it to be and that your guests are comfortable and taken care of. Throughout the entire planning process, Weisser was very responsive to our emails and was a pleasure to work with.

Secondly, the food at the MCC is absolutely phenomenal! Months after our wedding, our guests are STILL talking about the food at our wedding. The MCC puts together possibly the best cocktail hour your guests will ever experience, in addition to an exception dinner. Also, everything throughout the evening was included in base cost. To top everything off, at the end of the night, Weisser and his amazing team provided guests with White Castle fries and sliders and bottled water for the shuttle back to the hotel.
Aside from the amazing customer service and exceptional food, the MCC also provides you with a gorgeous venue. The ballroom is incredibly elegant, with high ceilings and a newly renovated dance floor. The lounge area is warm and comfortable, with ample seating for guests during cocktail hour. Our guests also loved being about to go outside on the patio throughout the night. The fire pits and heated lamps the MCC has outside made this an enjoyable option for our guests, even though we were married on a cool fall day.

And lastly, I would be remiss to not emphasize the incredible value of the MCC. Moreover, for the quality and quantity of food our guests received, the elegance of the space, and the incomparable service, we would have thought we would be paying double what we had paid. We cannot recommend the MCC highly enough!!

Profile Picture Elizabeth, 10/24/15, 9 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue
Services Used: Bartender(s), Champagne Toast, Liquor License, Open Bar, Premium Liquor, Signature Drink, Valet, Barware, China, Flatware, Glassware, Linens, Bridal Suite, Cake, Lighting/Sound, Chairs, Dance Floor, Furniture, Lighting, Tables, Cocktail Reception, Dessert, Hors d'Oeuvres, Plated, Server(s), Stations

MCC was absolutely perfect for our wedding! We knew the minute we walked in this was where we wanted to get married. The ballroom has the most beautiful chandeliers and we were also able to keep our Chuppah up the entire ceremony and reception. The staff were incredible from the moment we met them...they were professional, friendly, and worked very hard. Our guests told us multiple times how wonderful they were. But the real star was Weisser Millien...many say weddings are stressful but my husband and I didn't feel any of that. Weisser handled anything we needed and made it all look so easy...although we suspect it wasn't. He made us and our parents feel special the day we met him, even before we had given a deposit and it never stopped. Weisser has been doing this forever and it shows with his flawlessness. The food is insane as well and we were told by numerous people it was the best food they ever had at a wedding! You definitely don't leave hungry either. From amazing apps at the cocktail hour to a delicious dinner to way more dessert then you can imagine, the food keeps on coming. We could not have been happier with MCC and the price was completely reasonable as well compared to other places we had seen, that were less inclusive and not as beautiful!! Thanks to Weisser and MCC for making this the best day of our lives!

Profile Picture Michelle, 10/4/15, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

The Maplewood Country Club did a truly phenomenal job. The food was abundant and is still being discussed with family and friends three months later. The venue is absolutely perfect and provides many opportunities for pictures. Our wedding went off without a hitch!

Profile Picture User6132989, 2+ years ago, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue
Services Used: Valet, Wheelchair Access, Chairs, Dance Floor, Lighting, Tables, Indoor, Bridal Suite, Cake, Lighting/Sound, Barware, China, Flatware, Glassware, Linens, Bartender(s), Champagne Toast, Open Bar, Premium Liquor, Specialty Beer, Cocktail Reception, Dessert, Hors d'Oeuvres, Server(s), Stations

My husband and I had our reception at Maplewood Country Club on 9/19, and all we can say is WOW. The first time we walked into Maplewood, we knew it was the perfect place. We had looked at so many NJ venues, and most feel like wedding factories. What really sold us, though, wasn't the beautiful grounds, the incredible ballroom, or the amazing food- it was the general manager, Weisser. He was such a professional, and took us through all of the details with so much ease and enthusiasm. After speaking with him, we booked right away.

Leading up to the wedding, Weisser was easy to connect with, and so patient with all of my questions- and always knew the exact right answer. About a month before the wedding, we had a food tasting that was to die for. Our families were so impressed, and Weisser took the time to plan the whole menu with us and describe every dish. On the day of the wedding, my bridal party and I got ready in the bridal suite, and Weisser made sure we had plenty of food and drinks. Maplewood only has one event at a time, and you can really tell that you and your guests are the sole focus that day. All of the decor looked amazing, and our guests have not stopped raving about the food- the cocktail hour had stations and stations of food, passed hors d'oeuvres, caviar, and fresh pizza at the bar! Our signature drinks were perfect... and then there was dinner, the wedding cake, passed desserts, AND white castle burgers/fries at the end of the night! Weisser even remembered our request to have s'mores outside by the fire pits. Every single thing was so delicious, and multiple people have told us it was the best food they've had at a wedding. Weisser made sure every detail was perfection.

Maplewood is truly a hidden gem, and so many people asked us how we had found it- and wanted to come back again! My husband and I are patiently waiting for someone we know to get married at Maplewood, so we have an excuse to come back as guests :)

Profile Picture Alyssa, 9/19/15, 6 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue
Services Used: Covered Outdoor, Indoor, Uncovered Outdoor, Bridal Suite, Cake, Dessert, Hors d'Oeuvres, Plated, Server(s), Stations, Bartender(s), Champagne Toast, Open Bar, Premium Liquor, Signature Drink, Chairs, Dance Floor, Furniture, Lighting, Tables, Barware, China, Flatware, Glassware, Linens, Parking, Valet

We absolutely loved Maplewood Country Club and could not have asked for a better experience. One person made all of that possible and that was Weisser (Assistant General Manager). He made our day one we will never forget. He was responsive, extremely flexible, overly accommodating, amazingly helpful and guided us through the entire process from start to finish. We looked at two venues (MCC being the 2nd) and after meeting with Weisser we stopped our search. From vendor recommendations, pre-wedding dinner tasting, lighting and decor, Weisser went above and beyond to make our day special incredible and to make us feel at home every step of the way. The answer to every question was always "yes", which is extremely rare without another $ figure attached. We clearly loved working with Weisser, but also fell in love with the country club itself. The venue is elegant and well maintained. The ability to be inside and out also was a plus. Leading up to the wedding we only heard rave reviews on the amazing food the club served and our special day exceeded all of our expectations. The quality, quantity, and vast selection of food was incredible. After only 2 months, we have already lost track of the many compliments and rave reviews we've received from guests about the beautiful venue, amazing food, and stellar service. We had an amazing experience and would highly recommend Maplewood Country Club to any couple looking for an amazing wedding experience.

Profile Picture User5559791, 2+ years ago, 3 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Lighting & Decor, Wedding Cake
Services Used: Bridal Suite, Cake, Event Planning, Lighting/Sound, Dessert, Hors d'Oeuvres, Plated, Server(s), Stations, Bartender(s), Champagne Toast, Open Bar, Premium Liquor, Signature Drink, Specialty Wine, Chairs, Dance Floor, Furniture, Lighting, Tables, Barware, China, Flatware, Glassware, Linens

We got married at the Maplewood Country Club on 8/22/15 and it was just the most amazing day, thanks to Weisser and his incredible team. From the beginning of our planning process, we were treated like royalty. The answer to every question was easily answered - both Weisser and Michael have done this a thousand times and we really felt like we were in good hands. The wedding itself ran completely smoothly. It was absolutely everything we could have hoped for and I know it was because of Weisser behind the scenes making sure every single detail was perfect. I also need to give a special shout out to Maria who was our server on our wedding day and gave me every single course and re-filled my drink multiple times even though I was having way too much fun to eat or drink anything! And also, Evanese, who helped us from 10am in the bridal suite making sure we had all of the food and drinks we needed on the wedding day and who set up the placecards, photos, etc to make sure the details were all set up according to my vision. Overall, our guests are still raving about how wonderful the wedding was - the venue is beautiful but not too opulent and the food is just OUTSTANDING and extremely plentiful. Some of our guests even though that the cocktail hour was the main dinner! Ahhh it was just the best day ever and you all need to book your weddings at Maplewood Country Club asap or you'll just regret it forever :)

Profile Picture Julia, 8/22/15, 5 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue
Services Used: Indoor, Bridal Suite, Cake, Buffet, Cocktail Reception, Dessert, Hors d'Oeuvres, Plated, Server(s), Stations, Bartender(s), Champagne Toast, House Beer, House Liquor, House Wine, Liquor License, Open Bar, Premium Liquor, Signature Drink, Specialty Wine, Chairs, Dance Floor, Furniture, Lighting, Tables, Barware, China, Flatware, Glassware, Linens, Parking, Valet, Wheelchair Access

Have your wedding at the Maplewood Country Club and you'll be treated like royalty! The venue is beautiful, stylish, warm, welcoming and spotlessly clean. The living room fireplace mantel can be adorned with any photo theme you choose ~ vintage family weddings, photos of you and your sweetheart growing up, present day, etc. Your guests will love walking around the spacious adjoining rooms that flow from the living room, the bar and the patio ... all while enjoying a fantastic cocktail hour. The food is amazing! The variety is outstanding - delicious and plentiful. Our guests are still talking about it. The ballroom is classically beautiful with two magnificent chandeliers and marble tiled dance floor, the night seemed magical. The assistant manager is a pleasure to work with, no request is too big. The staff will take care of you and your guests from start to finish. Have your wedding here, you will be very happy!

Profile Picture User5359858, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Cake

My daughter's wedding at Maplewood Country Club was awesome. They helped us every step of the way from the time we booked the wedding last year until the day of the wedding. The guests loved everything!! They loved the food, thought the service was awesome and loved the outdoor space. Not all venues can offer all three--my daughter wanted to be able to have outdoor space and not have guests feel like they were stuck in a building for 5 hours. I cannot say enough about Michael and Weisser and the help we received whether through phone calls or emails we always got an immediate response. Maplewood is not your typical wedding factory. My husband and I have been to a few weddings in the past year and although they were nice they all had flaws. My family could not think of anything that went wrong that night!! I would not hesitate to go back and book another party. I wouldn't waste my money anywhere else knowing I can sit back and let them work their magic. The food doesn't compare to any venue I have been to in the past year. We can't say enough about Maplewood!! Love! Love! Love!

Profile Picture Lisa, 7/17/15, 2 Reviews