Manzanita Glow Reviews

Manzanita Glow 6
  • Aimee

Aimee Salcido · Married on 09/01/2018

Always Excellent!

Manzanita Glow is a wonderful company to work with. Not only do they provide beautiful and unique products, they also provide great customer service. I am always happy to recommend them to my clients.

Barbie Witmer · Married on 07/14/2018

Excellent service and quality of work.

I was very happy with everything Manzanita provided and gave our way vent everything we needed.

Mandie · Married on 07/13/2018

I was the Wedding Planner for a wedding at the Rennaissance Reno on 7/13/18. The ceremony was held outside in the bocce ball area (very public) my client was concerned about people peeking in or causing a ruckus during her ceremony so she asked about putting up screens. Manzanita Glow was recommended to us by the venue coordinator. I emailed them and almost immediately got a response back. They had exactly what we were looking for and had them available on the day of. Booking was super easy and Emily was a joy to work with, she and her staff arrived on time (early even), and everything was great.

• Valerie

Valerie · Married on 06/23/2018

You did a fantastic job!! It was gorgeous!!! I would recommend you to anybody!! Thank you!!!

Gary · Married on 06/16/2018

Emily is the consummate professional and was a pleasure to work with. Never did she suggest anything more than what was needed.

Jeena · Married on 06/09/2018

We had such a great experience, and our ceremony and reception were so beautifully enhanced by the manzanita branches and screens. Emily was amazingly accommodating and so easy to work with. The sparkle added that little something extra to the reception in brightening the hotel ballroom. We could not have been happier!!

L. · Married on 05/20/2018

Emily was fantastic and her work was excellent. I was not disappointed at all. She had great ideas for the space we were using and the cost for what I received was perfect!! The decorations she added to our event really gave it a very posh atmosphere.

Hilary · Married on 04/27/2018

Emily was very professional and very helpful in deciding what was best for my wedding and budget. She set everything up perfect and made a beautiful backdrop for my head table.

Sarah · Married on 02/08/2018

Wonderful rustic feel at any event!

Trace · Married on 11/05/2017

Emily and the decor and services are simply amazing. We used several of her gorgeous screens at our wedding reception. We also rented a beautiful Chuppah to be married under during the ceremony. Wonderful service and such so worth the money to add the additional and unique items to your event

Manzanita Glow 7

Elizabeth · Married on 09/30/2017

I would highly recommend Manzanita Glow, they were professional, prompt and the arch was one of the most beautiful we’ve ever seen. The wedding guests commented on the arch and how well it blended in to the natural landscape but with such total beyond class! Would hire them again if our second son ever decided to get married!

Chelsea · Married on 09/09/2017

Easy to work with, our setup was beautiful, and overall I'd say a good price for what we got.

Nicole · Married on 08/26/2017

This company made the rather simple room into a fantasy venue. The lights and subtle decorations added depth and sparkle to a plain room even though the wedding was in the day time. She added lights to the deck which encouraged people to go out there all evening. We planned everything in advance and I never had to worry about it again. She did exactly as we asked and yet it was better than ever expected. She knows all the local vendors and they all worked together wonderfully. Can not recommend er enough!!

KATIE · Married on 06/24/2017

Manzanita Glow turned my backyard wedding into a spectacular event. I could not have been more pleased with the outcome!!

Manzanita Glow 8

Jennifer · Married on 04/01/2017

Working with Manzanita Glow really made our wedding day special. Not only did they ensure that the venue was beautiful and perfect, but they were extremely easy to work with. They took the time to understand what it was we were looking for and surpassed all expectations. Their decorations were literally the highlight of our venue. We received so many compliments about how elegant and beautiful are our wedding was, and that was all because of Manzanita Glow. They were a pleasure to work with. Thank you so much for helping make our big day even more perfect.

kimberly · Married on 01/28/2017

My florist, Blake's Floral Design, partners with Manzanita Glow so while I did not work directly with the company, I can still say amazing things about them. We rented an arch for our outdoor beach wedding and they set it up and were so kin to wait to take it down until all of our wedding photos were taken because we wanted to keep using it as a backdrop because it was so gorgeous.

Allie · Married on 10/14/2017

I used Manzanita Glow for my centerpieces and my wedding arch for my wedding and Emily was absolutely amazing! Not only is Emily such a pleasure to work with, but her work is gorgeous. Emily provided the centerpiece branches and candles while Petal to the Metal finished them off with flowers. These two work seamlessly together to create a really beautiful finished product. So happy with how everything turned out for our wedding. Definitely a must if you are looking for a mountain, woodland, rustic or outdoor themed wedding. Thank you Emily for all your help!

Manzanita Glow 9
    Manzanita Glow 10
    Manzanita Glow 11
    Manzanita Glow 12

Kailynn · Married on 09/16/2017

Emily was a pleasure to work with. She was very patient and helpful as I was trying to determine which products I wanted. The only reason I’m giving them a 4.5 in quality is because we had names for our tables jnstrad of numbers. The board that we had Manzanita Glow create with our guests names was supposed to have those corresponding table names to their names, but instead they wrote numbers. Last minute my MOH and Mom had to write the numbers on the table under the table name so people would know where to sit. Other than that, everything looked beautiful and I feel like their lights, trees, and arches really made a different in our photos.

Rachel Kunz · Married on 09/15/2018

Emily is wonderful!

Emily is an incredibly artistic, helpful, and patient professional. She is full of ideas but still remembers that it’s what you want. I would recommend her to anyone.

• Daniela

Daniela Haaland · Married on 10/06/2018

3.0

The Screens made the Room

Our reception room at Plumpjack was transformed from a room that had so much potential to the amazing space I had hoped it would be. Manzanita Glow made my vision complete and was so grateful to have such professionals help me style the space without any hiccups or time crunches.