Manzanita Glow Reviews

Manzanita Glow 4
Manzanita Glow 5
  • Ione

Ione Cutter · Getting married on 12/08/2020

Manzanita Glow is simply Fantastic!

Emily and Manzanita Glow looked after every detail and know exactly how to make a party sparkle and look gorgeous. They managed to make our vision come true and allowed us to enjoy the party because they were delightful to work with, professional and helpful in every way. If you want a very special event, use Manzanita Glow!!!

Sent on 10/29/2019

Ione,
    thank you for your glowing review, we truly love what we do and are so happy to your choice for your daughters wedding.
    Cheers,

• Carrie

Carrie Nicolaisen · Married on 10/01/2019

Friendly, accommodating, great product.

Great to work with, very accommdating and ensured we received what we needed. Went above and beyond.

Sent on 10/01/2019
  • Maria

Maria Tagliarino · Married on 09/16/2019

Excellent and UNIQUE!

Emily was wonderful to work with! She created beautiful centerpieces for our Easter Brunch at Casino Fandango. I look forward to referring her and working with her again in the future to brighten up our ballroom!

Manzanita Glow 6
    Manzanita Glow 7
    Manzanita Glow 8
    Sent on 09/16/2019
  • Taylor

Taylor Garden · Married on 07/28/2019

She made my vision come to life!! Amazing!!

I absolutely loved working with manzanita glow. All it took was one phone call and she knew exactly what I wanted before I did! I had a beautiful walkway arch coming into the reception room and a light wall behind the sweetheart table and it was exactly what I was looking for. The pricing is very reasonable considering all of the work that goes into these trees and it was so wonderful that I was able to put trust into her and have her handle everything completely. It was a dream and the cherry on top for my magical wedding!!

Manzanita Glow 9
    Manzanita Glow 10
    Sent on 09/30/2019
  • Bethany

Bethany · Married on 07/19/2019

Manzanita Glow was the perfect choice for me because they helped make my vision come to life and were willing to work with me to make it just right.

Highly recommend, beautiful decorations! They have everything you could ever imagine using for a wedding!

Manzanita Glow 11
    Manzanita Glow 12
    Sent on 11/20/2019

Manzanita Glow's reply:

t was my pleasure to work with you and your mom transforming the Boathouse at Camp Richardson in South Lake Tahoe. I am honored to be apart of your Summer family traditions of coming to Camp Richardson and enjoying Lake Tahoe. The weather could not have been more idea. From the ceremony at the beach with the blue waters of the lake sparkling, to the evening breezes after sunset.
    I wish you the best in love and life.

Emily Williams

• Megan

Megan Stimson · Married on 07/07/2019

Love Everything

Love the creativity. Everything turn out better than I could ever imagine.

Sent on 10/21/2019
  • Sheila

Sheila Howard · Married on 06/05/2019

Would use them again

They did a great job communication was vet good. Decorating was just as I thought and Everything looked very nice. Well worth the cost

Sent on 09/29/2019

KAYLEEN · Married on 01/07/2019

So amazing!!!!

I had the pleaser of hiring Emily for my wedding! She didn’t disappoint! She truly made everything so magical. Between the arch, backdrop wall, centerpieces, linens, and light up manzanita trees! Everything turned out perfect! From the minute I met Emily I knew my wedding was gonna be perfect and I didn’t have to worry about a thing. She is the real deal. Thanks for making my wedding so gorgeous!

Sent on 09/14/2019

Manzanita Glow's reply:

Thank you Kayleen for your kind words. I enjoyed working with you and your mom to make your vision come true.
  • Aimee

Aimee Salcido · Married on 09/01/2018

Always Excellent!

Manzanita Glow is a wonderful company to work with. Not only do they provide beautiful and unique products, they also provide great customer service. I am always happy to recommend them to my clients.

Sent on 11/13/2018

Barbie Witmer · Married on 07/14/2018

Excellent service and quality of work.

I was very happy with everything Manzanita provided and gave our way vent everything we needed.

Sent on 10/16/2018

Mandie · Married on 07/13/2018

I was the Wedding Planner for a wedding at the Rennaissance Reno on 7/13/18. The ceremony was held outside in the bocce ball area (very public) my client was concerned about people peeking in or causing a ruckus during her ceremony so she asked about putting up screens. Manzanita Glow was recommended to us by the venue coordinator. I emailed them and almost immediately got a response back. They had exactly what we were looking for and had them available on the day of. Booking was super easy and Emily was a joy to work with, she and her staff arrived on time (early even), and everything was great.

Sent on 09/10/2018
  • Valerie

Valerie · Married on 06/23/2018

You did a fantastic job!! It was gorgeous!!! I would recommend you to anybody!! Thank you!!!

Sent on 08/30/2018

Gary · Married on 06/16/2018

Emily is the consummate professional and was a pleasure to work with. Never did she suggest anything more than what was needed.

Sent on 09/06/2018

Jeena · Married on 06/09/2018

We had such a great experience, and our ceremony and reception were so beautifully enhanced by the manzanita branches and screens. Emily was amazingly accommodating and so easy to work with. The sparkle added that little something extra to the reception in brightening the hotel ballroom. We could not have been happier!!

Sent on 09/30/2018

L. · Married on 05/20/2018

Emily was fantastic and her work was excellent. I was not disappointed at all. She had great ideas for the space we were using and the cost for what I received was perfect!! The decorations she added to our event really gave it a very posh atmosphere.

Sent on 08/23/2018

Hilary · Married on 04/27/2018

Emily was very professional and very helpful in deciding what was best for my wedding and budget. She set everything up perfect and made a beautiful backdrop for my head table.

Sent on 08/22/2018

Sarah · Married on 02/08/2018

Wonderful rustic feel at any event!

Sent on 12/28/2017

Trace · Married on 11/05/2017

Emily and the decor and services are simply amazing. We used several of her gorgeous screens at our wedding reception. We also rented a beautiful Chuppah to be married under during the ceremony. Wonderful service and such so worth the money to add the additional and unique items to your event

Manzanita Glow 13
    Sent on 01/21/2018

Elizabeth · Married on 09/30/2017

I would highly recommend Manzanita Glow, they were professional, prompt and the arch was one of the most beautiful we’ve ever seen. The wedding guests commented on the arch and how well it blended in to the natural landscape but with such total beyond class! Would hire them again if our second son ever decided to get married!

Sent on 12/21/2017

Chelsea · Married on 09/09/2017

Easy to work with, our setup was beautiful, and overall I'd say a good price for what we got.

Sent on 01/02/2018

Nicole · Married on 08/26/2017

This company made the rather simple room into a fantasy venue. The lights and subtle decorations added depth and sparkle to a plain room even though the wedding was in the day time. She added lights to the deck which encouraged people to go out there all evening. We planned everything in advance and I never had to worry about it again. She did exactly as we asked and yet it was better than ever expected. She knows all the local vendors and they all worked together wonderfully. Can not recommend er enough!!

Sent on 12/26/2017

KATIE · Married on 06/24/2017

Manzanita Glow turned my backyard wedding into a spectacular event. I could not have been more pleased with the outcome!!

Manzanita Glow 14
    Sent on 01/17/2018

Jennifer · Married on 04/01/2017

Working with Manzanita Glow really made our wedding day special. Not only did they ensure that the venue was beautiful and perfect, but they were extremely easy to work with. They took the time to understand what it was we were looking for and surpassed all expectations. Their decorations were literally the highlight of our venue. We received so many compliments about how elegant and beautiful are our wedding was, and that was all because of Manzanita Glow. They were a pleasure to work with. Thank you so much for helping make our big day even more perfect.

Sent on 12/28/2017

kimberly · Married on 01/28/2017

My florist, Blake's Floral Design, partners with Manzanita Glow so while I did not work directly with the company, I can still say amazing things about them. We rented an arch for our outdoor beach wedding and they set it up and were so kin to wait to take it down until all of our wedding photos were taken because we wanted to keep using it as a backdrop because it was so gorgeous.

Sent on 04/22/2017

Sharon · Married on 08/09/2014

Awesome vendor

I have worked with Emily @ Manzanita Glow for years. Her designs are amazing and my clients love them. She's very creative and helps me come up with great visual displays for my weddings all over the Reno/Tahoe area. Her prices are very reasonable and her work is stunning.

Manzanita Glow 15