Mansion on Broadway Reviews

Mansion on Broadway 5
Mansion on Broadway 6
Mansion on Broadway 7

Lisa · event on 06/16/2017

We appreciate the knowledgable and kind staff. Rosa and Mia were great. Michael was present the entire evening and saw to it that everyone was taken care of. The wait staff was proactive and professional. Tables were cleared, drinks were offered, and the buffet line was done in a manageable and equitable fashion. The price for the evening was excellent for the quality of food and service.

We would love to book our retirement party there next year.

Lisa

Sent on 06/22/2017

deb · Married on 05/28/2017

Loved the service, attention to detail, and ability to work with our requests. Very organized.

Sent on 06/05/2017

Maria · event on 05/20/2017

I cannot say enough about Michael and his team, everything was perfect! I had a great time and did not have to worry about a thing from the set-up, to the food, to the drinks. I would book this venue again without hesitation. Thank you for making my 50th Birthday so special!

Sent on 05/25/2017

Mansion on Broadway's reply:

Thank you for the kind words Maria! So glad we could make your 50th Birthday Celebration all you dreamed it could be! Happy Birthday!

Cindy · Married on 10/01/2016

Wow! Our wedding was magical. The staff was truly amazing and did such a wonderful job making sure everything was perfect!!

Sent on 12/06/2016

Michelle · Married on 05/21/2016

The entire Mansion on Broadway Staff was so helpful! They were great with setting everything up, as well as accommodating our timing. Cindy, Rosa, and everyone was so friendly! My parents also commented on how friendly and welcoming everyone was. Rachel our waitress practically doubled as a personal assistant, making sure we were getting time to eat dinner and that all our needs were attended to. During the event, Michael was very involved, making sure that everything was going well and everyone was enjoying themselves, as well as cleaning up once everything was done.

Sent on 06/08/2016

kristy · Married on 10/16/2015

Michael and Cindy were very helpful. Our wedding was a success. The food is absolutely amazing. All of our guests raved about it. The way they set up the Mansion captured our dream. Gisella was our waitress and she was so attentive.

Sent on 10/18/2015
  • User4208605 · 2+ years ago

They are amazing!!! We had our wedding at the Mansion on Broadway on October 25, 2014. Micheal and Mia was very accommodating throughout the entire planning process. Their staff on the day of the event were extremely friendly and helpful. The food was great, all of my guests raved about how good the appetizers and main dishes were. The setting was amazing, the venue had an intimate, warm, and romantic feel to it just the way I wanted it to be! I could not have asked for a better venue to celebrate our union with close family and friends. Micheal and the staff at the Mansion made my day amazing. I was truly impressed by the service. I would recommend everyone to choose the Mansion on Broadway for any of their upcoming events, they are helpful and accommodating! They do an exceptional job at making your event amazing and spectacular based on your needs and wants. I am so appreciative of the staff at the Mansion for helping to make my wedding reception an memorable time for myself and all of my guests!

Sent on 11/03/2014

Alana · Married on 10/12/2014

everyone at Mansion on Broadway made my dreams come true for our wedding on 10/12/14. they were flexible, accommodating and helpful right from our first meeting. the venue is intimate and romantic, the food is delicious and people are still raving about it. the staff is helpful and awesome. I loved the setup of everything and how the entire wedding flowed. honestly, I could not have dreamed of a more perfect venue/atmosphere for myself. thanks for all your hard work and efforts to make my wedding as perfect as it was!! I will never forget it and hope to have more events at Mansion. You guys are a total pleasure to work with!!!

Sent on 10/20/2014

Mansion on Broadway is amazing! The entire staff is easy to work with, kind and helpful through the entire planning process and on the wedding day. The food is delicious and beautifully presented. We talk about the reception to this day, and our guests compliment everything from the look of the Mansion to the high quality service. The wedding party and our guests were very well tended to and comfortable. There are so many beautiful photo opportunities, from the exterior to the elegant staircase. Everything was gorgeously decorated with our requests carefully considered, and the details turned out even better than we had hoped for! If you feel that this could be your venue, book it as soon as possible. We couldn't recommend Mansion on Broadway more!

Sent on 02/19/2015

Maggie · Married on 05/27/2018

The team at Mansionnon Broadway were professional and accommodating. What separates the Mansion from other venues is that your event will be the only event going on. Which means you have their undivided attention. You don’t seem like cattle. It is a beautiful location and the team especially Michael and Mia went out of their way to share their knowledge and experience to ensure your event is a huge success! Thank you

Sent on 08/07/2018
    Mansion on Broadway 8
    Mansion on Broadway 9

Mansion on Broadway's reply:

Thank you for the great review! It was a pleasure to work with you and your family to make Jessie's & Steven's wedding perfect. We wish Jessie & Steven the best of love, happiness, and prosperity!

Lenore · event on 06/15/2017

We were pleased to have our end of the year/ retirement party at the Mansion on Broadway. We enjoyed good service and great food. The planning was professional and helpful. Our guests provided positive feedback and are looking forward to coming back for next year's event.

Sent on 06/21/2017

Mansion on Broadway's reply:

Hi Lenore! It was a pleasure working with you and Liz to make the retirement event for the Harrison Central School District employees perfect! We are happy to hear you will be returning for your retirement event in 2018. We hope to be able to serve you again!

Ciaran · Married on 07/03/2017

Beautiful venue, great staff and great food I had a small wedding 60+ people but the venue could easily fit the same again. All my guests had a great time and everyone enjoyed the food. Mike and rosa were very helpful and accommodating. I would highly recommend the mansion on broadway to anyone. 7000

Sent on 07/07/2017

Rachel & Ciaran,
    Thank you for your kind words! We are so happy we could make the wedding of your dreams come true for you! The best always to one of the greatest couples we have had the pleasure of working with!

Rhys · Married on 04/29/2017

I am a bit late in writing this review but Mike, Mia and staff on the day of were outstanding. From the first meeting to visit the venue and review offerings until the very last minute of the reception they were accommodating and considerate within their capabilities. Mia without question is a superstar that is able to empathize as well as help with solutions, and also give ideas along the way while still maintaining her professionalism. Mike is usually quite busy given the venue's popularity but he isn't too far away from the action and he is VERY present on the day of. The flexibility from a menu, rehearsal and even dropping off/picking up of our items went very well. The kitchen delivered tasty bites from the tasting til the last plate was served and there were no complaints from our guests. Mansion on Broadway is very good about working with your vendors and in my opinion is more than just a venue as they are clearly knowledgeable and willing to help minimize the automatic stresses of planning a wedding and actually seeing all go off without a hitch. Don't be intimidated by great venue. They will work with your budget and give ideas to not blow it. A huge thank you from both the bride and groom.

Sent on 08/10/2017

Mansion on Broadway's reply:

Thank you very much for your kind words! We are happy that your wedding day was all you dreamed it to be! Congratulations and a life time of happiness to you both!

Anneliese · Married on 05/25/2017

3.5

Beginning with Michael followed by Rosa, our retirement party planning went smoothly. They were very attentive, responsive and willing to work with us to achieve the our goal of having a wonderful evening for all. If I could make one suggestion, it would have been much appreciated if there was one point person to assist throughout the event when we needed assistance. That being said, I would wholeheartedly recommend Mansion on Broadway for your next event. Special thanks to you Michael and Rosa!!

Sent on 06/20/2017

Karen · Married on 05/06/2017

3.5

This is a beautiful place for an event. The service on the date of the event was wonderful and they ultimately made our vision a reality. However, they are not the best at getting back to you in a timely fashion, so you have to follow-up.

Sent on 05/25/2017

Nadine · Married on 03/20/2015

3.0

The Mansion on Broadway was the perfect venue for our reception. My husband and I were looking for a place that wasnt like a wedding hall. Instead we wanted something that felt warm and more like a home. The Mansion on Broadway had a fire place and is structured like a house. It was exactly what we were looking for. We had a buffet for our reception and the wide variety of food choices was unbelievable! Guests were blown away by the food and the service during the cocktail hour. Both my husband and I were treated very very well throughout the evening. We were given our own personal waitress who catered to our needs. She was incredible! She made sure we were fed which rarely happens at weddings. She also made sure everything was timed well in terms of the first dance, the toast, etc. We couldnt have asked for a more perfect location for our reception. We had our own florist, dessert person and DJ so Im not sure what their preferred vendors are like.

Sent on 04/18/2015

ruthie · event on 08/23/2017

4.2
      3.0

ACCOMMODATIONS WERE PERFECT FOR OUR EVENT.

Sent on 10/06/2017