Manitou Grill & Event Center Reviews

13 | Saint Paul, MN

13 Reviews for Manitou Grill & Event Center

Marisa · Married on 11/10/2018

My perfect day

We received so many compliments on the location and how beautiful our wedding was. Sharon was wonderful to work with and was very responsive to any questions or needs we had. The food is amazing. We loved that we could eat there after our tour and it played a big part in us choosing this venue.

Sent on 11/16/2018

Hilarie · Married on 04/26/2015

I could not have asked for a better venue than The Statuon. My now husband and I were on a budget for our small wedding and another venue had actually recommended them to us. From the moment we called and set up a time to view the venue, we were treated so well. Everyone was willing to go out of their way to make sure we had a special day and gave us so many options to fit our needs.

Sent on 06/17/2015

Manitou Station was the perfect place for our wedding. We met with the Manitou team several times to make sure our vision came to life - and it did. The staff was amazing - from the event planners, to the "captains" to the cooks...we had an awesome time.

Sent on 07/23/2014

Alexis · Married on 11/09/2013

Erin was amazing!! Manitou station was the best place we could of ever went to! Our ceremony and reception were just beautiful and everyone who works there is amazing!! Thanks so much!!

Sent on 11/14/2013

Ohh What A Night!!! Ryan (my now husband) & I had such a great time! When I first heard from a friend the rave reviews of Manitou Station... we had to check it out. Walking into the ballroom event center I about passed out it is soo beautiful! Gretchen and Erin that are there just to manage the events were lovely. I am nervous about the unknown and Gretchen and Erin both made me feel the details that were important to me were important to them. The night of the reception I met the staff... found out they wanted us and our guests to happy with every detail. Ashley was our Captain... in one word... AMAZING! I do not know the other servers names but all wonderful. We had a couple of friends show up in the middle of the dinner service with their child and the staff seemlessly brought them their food and beverages in record time. Made them feel pretty special. The bartender was soo sweet. They even helped get things packaged up at the end of the night. What a great experience. Rave reviews on the steak and potatoes. Great Job! Will definitely recommend to others.

Sent on 11/25/2013

Ryan · Married on 02/12/2012

Jake and his staff at Manitou Station provided us with a wedding reception that we will never forget. From the reception hall, which was absolutely beautiful (thanks to Sherri and her crew for decorating) to the food, you knew that you were in the hands of professionals. You probably already know that Manitou Station has great food but just wait until they put on an event for you! The food they provided was absolutely amazing! The service from the bar and wait staff was almost like it was personalized just for our event. Our guests cannot stop talking about how classy the restaurant was and how good the food was. The entire staff really went out of their way to make sure we and our guests had a great time. At the end of the day the crew at Manitou provided us with the most beautiful reception we could have ever imagined. We will be recommending them to anybody that needs a place have a party or just a place sit down for an excellent dinner. Thanks for making our wedding day so beautiful and memorable. Ryan and Nicole Podewils

Sent on 08/07/2012
  • Jennifer

Jennifer · Married on 09/30/2011

It was and amazing reception. Nothing went wrong, its a great price, beautiful with amazing service!

Sent on 10/28/2011

Judy · Married on 03/05/2011

Lorah,Shanasi and Sherri are great to work with. Can't say enough. We loved the food. Our guests couldn't say enough good things. The quality and quantity were perfect. Thank you 10+

Sent on 03/07/2011

Manitou Grill & Event Center's reply:

Thank you so much, we are so happy everything turned out as you imagined. The bride and groom were gorgeous! Best wishes to everyone.

Sarah · Married on 10/23/2010

Great service, thank you for all of your hard work Jake, Sherry and Kate! You made this a time we will never forget!!!!

Sent on 10/29/2010

Jennifer · Married on 06/27/2014

Erin was absolutely wonderful to work with. She made our day so special. It was everything we asked for and more. She was so accommodating and easy to work with. We couldn't have asked for a better venue! Absolutely beautiful!

Sent on 07/12/2014

I am so happy we chose The Station for our venue! We both loved the comfortable and elegant feel of the space (even without any decorations up!!). With that said, we haven't had our wedding yet, but we feel that we have been so amazingly taken care of and knowing that they have most everything covered, it makes my life much easier! P.S. The new girl Kenzie is awesome and so is Erin, of course!!

Sent on 01/28/2016

My husband and I had a great experience with Manitou Station. They were open to our ideas even though they didn't follow how they normally did things. The food was amazing! I don't know that I have had food this good at a wedding ever. The staff was willing to meet with us several times. A couple of times it would take a while to hear back when I called or emailed, but overall it was a great experience.

Sent on 10/26/2014

Deirdre · Married on 10/16/2010

4.2
      3.0

I was told the Monday before my event, that the event planner I had been working with for almost a year was no longer with them. The woman that stepped in was more than friendly, but in 6 days I had to go over EVERYTHING that I had planned over the past 11 months. I planned it from out of state. It was a very stressful situation and they recovered the best they could. There were a few bumps in the road that were missed but they were fixed. The staff was attentive. Also when we did the tasting there was a different head chef. We chose the meals based on the tasting. By the time the wedding came around, there was a new head chef because the one we worked with before was also 'no longer with them' and the fish was prepared in a totally different way from the tasting. A bit frustrating.

Sent on 12/05/2010