Mango Weddings & Events Reviews

67 | Cancun, MX

67 Reviews for Mango Weddings & Events

Rita · Married on 02/20/2016

Simply amazing.

Words cannot describe how wonderful the Mango Wedding team is. After a few months of planning our destination wedding in Cancun all the way from NYC by ourselves, we decided it would be best to bring in a planner to help. We stumbled upon this very page on wedding wire and after our initial conversation with Anastasia, we trusted her to help make our wedding day perfect. This is by far the best decision we made during the planning process. Right after confirming that we would be using their services, Anastasia and Anna went straight to work.. renegotiating contracts with vendors, pricing out various additional vendors we needed to book, handling the conversation between us and the resort/vendors... they basically took the stress completely off of us. They took our ideas and dreams and turned them into reality. We truly had a stellar team handling all of the various intricacies our traditional Hindu wedding and it was all because of them. We would not have been able to make our wedding vision come to life without them. The magic they worked was unbelievable and our wedding turned out better than we could have ever imagined. Thank you again Anastasia and Anna - you ladies were an absolute pleasure to work with!

Sent on 09/30/2016

Rita and Samir!
    Thank you for your kind words, your wedding was truly breathtaking and it was an honor for us to help you make it happen!

julia · Married on 01/24/2016

I really hope my review will be useful. My husband and I decided to have destination wedding in Mexican Riviera Maya. Its a perfect place and absolutely incredible. To choose the wedding planner was pretty tough. We sent loads of emails and contacted many planners, but finally chose Mango Weddings and Events. They were very Quick to respond. I would like to thank them all, because they made my dream wedding happen. I will always remember that day. I have no regrets at all that I chose Mango Weddings as my wedding planners. Beautiful wedding canopy with the fresh flowers ( that was very important for me), decorations, bridal bouquet, all was perfect and exactly what I wanted. We will definitely come back to Riviera Maya for a vow review.

Sent on 07/20/2016

Svetlana · Married on 12/21/2015

Hi there! I had a great wedding ceremony in Mexico a month ago! I really liked Anna organized a ceremony! Everything was thought out and planned to the last detail. If you want to have the wedding of your dreams then contact Anna! You will be delighted! And we had a wonderful photographer Nazar Chigarev. He is very professional and talented.
    p.s. Thank you very much guys for everything! I will remember this day as the happiest in my life because of you!!!

Sent on 01/19/2016

Jorge · Married on 12/18/2015

What can I tell about Anastasia our wedding planner? Simply she took the wedding from our dreams in our minds and made it happen.
    The service was fantastic, she looked to offer everything we could imagine (flowers, food, music, lights, pictures, video, etc). Always committed to fulfill our requirements with a lot of professionalism.

Just talk to her, that will be enough to be convinced that you will get value for your money (that happened to us =).

I really appreciate her support. Definitely, one of the best in Playa del Carmen!

Sent on 01/13/2016
  • I

Irina · Married on 02/21/2015

Efficient and easy to work with is how I would describe Mango Weddings. We needed a simple civil ceremony at a private villa in Playacar. Nothing over the top, just simple and elegant. The paperwork for a Civil wedding in Mexico can be daunting as you need lab results for blood test, visa, passport information, apostille, etc. Anna handled all aspects of paperwork so that we could enjoy our special day. Thank you!

Sent on 09/15/2015

Alesia · Married on 12/11/2014

From Alesia and Pavel
    It took us a long time to choose a wedding coordinator as we were nervous to trust just anyone with our wedding planning since we were traveling from afar to Mexico for the first time. Mango Wedding packages were much lower in price as compared to other coordinators and that actually also was a bit of a concern. We mistakenly thought that low price might mean not so good of service. We are happy to report that we were completely wrong about our assumption and are so glad that we’ve chose Anna from Mango Weddings as our organizer and planner. From the very first emails which were immediately answered, she has patiently walked us through the entire process of civil ceremony, getting all the paperwork in order and putting our minds at ease. We had nothing left to do but to enjoy the most gorgeous beach of Tulum which was the venue for our ceremony.

Sent on 12/06/2016

Mango Weddings & Events's reply:

Thank you guys ! We wish you long happy life and looking forward to see you here for vow renewal ceremony! Love and peace.
  • User5412093 · 2+ years ago

Before choosing this wonderful country, we considered a variety of options. The main reason for our choice of Mexico was the most beautiful beaches and the official ceremony. We were apprehensive in having to choose an organizer via internet as we didn’t trust many of the sites. So through a friend (who got married in Mexico) we found a wonderful organizer, Anna from Mango Weddings. I want to tell her thank you very much! Anna is very friendly and helpful: she endured our changing moods and pre-wedding jitters, fulfilled all of our wishes and whims, it even seems that before the wedding she was worried more than I)))) For the venue ceremony we chose Tulum, with the most beautiful beaches and eco hotel-just a heavenly place for honeymooners: everything is so comfortable and harmonious, we didn’t want to leave! Our photographer was Nazar Chigarev- at a reasonable price we had wonderful pictures, we were very pleased! Stylist Lydia is a magician! Even after the ceremony was over, Anna provided support for the rest of our vacation, for which we are very grateful to her, she made all of our dreams come true! Mexico is a fairyland!

Sent on 09/06/2015

Elizabeth · Married on 11/06/2014

Our goal was to remember our wedding for a lifetime, therefore we decided on an unforgettable ceremony on the far coast of the Caribbean Sea, in colorful and mysterious Mexico: with its white sandy beaches, turquoise sea, the hot sun, and that much important for us, rich history and diverse excursions. Our wedding coordinator in Mexico was Anya G from Mango Weddings; Anna took into an account all of our wishes, she was polite and friendly with a responsible attitude towards her role. She analyzed every detail, from the design of the arch, the flowers of the bouquet, boutonnieres, table decoration. Everything was very nice, exactly what we were hoping for. Anna is very easy to work with and have been flexible and patient with us during the whole process!

Sent on 09/09/2015

Valeriya · Married on 11/03/2014

Our wedding took place in November, everything was perfect, thanks to an excellent team of organizer, stylist and photographers. Anna never made me worry, (although it is quite difficult), she considered all-and every request and constantly supported me in my decisions and helped me remain calm during the entire process. The photographers Eugene and Eric were very sensitive to all my request, even the controversial ones. Our special day went by very smooth without any glitches!

Sent on 09/05/2015

Good morning, day, evening everyone! It took me a while to sit down and gather all my thoughts in one nice review. Our elope ceremony was 1 year ago November 2nd, 2014, yeah! but believe me the memories are still so fresh and there are many of them and all of them are posotive. Our choice Fell on Mexican Riviera Maya immideately without doubts and we were very exsited about that! If you are looking for the best white sand beaches with cristal turquoise water, increadible nature, exotic animals and of course you are interested in Mexican culture,k then you must go there!
    To plan our wedding we entrusted to Anna and Anastasia from Mango Weddings. We liked reviews, reasonable prices, photos of passed weddings. But when we started to communicate with them, we became more sure about them. I would like to express our gratitude to this duo! I had million of questions and some of them were just rediculous, but I got all the answers and was very happy.
    The venue for ceremony we chose Secret Garden, It was a private territory which let us feel calm and made us feeling that it was only our day! We loved the venue from first sight. there is a beautiful beach, super cute and beautiful cenote. The ceremony went nice and easy, and we were extremly happy!
    We met Anna when we arrived to Mexico and discused all the rest question and details and felt more calm and secure that we were in right hands!
    To all "brides to be" I suggest to have the ceremony after 5-7 days since the arrival, so it will let you catch some nice sun tan and get used to sun.

We brang back home many warm memories, beautiful symbolic certificate, sand bottle.

I would highly reccomend Mango Weddings for your upcoming weddings in Mexican Riviera Maya.
    For us they are the best event planners!

Sent on 01/19/2016

Ekaterina · Married on 08/26/2014

Ever since we’ve seen the film “Armagedon” we’ve been dreaming about having a Mayan ceremony for our wedding. I have been thinking and planning out meticulously the entire look and style of the event, therefore the attention to detail was my top priority. Anna from Mango Weddings didn’t disappoint. The stylist she recommended did a wonderful job with creating a head piece and the Mayan Dancers were incredible and the cenote was absolutely breathtaking. Everything was just like in a movie!
    Kate & Nick

Sent on 10/21/2015

We chose to have a Cenote wedding through Mango Weddings and we could not have been happier with our decision. I never had to make a single decision on my own. Anna was always there to help guide me. We collaborated through Pintrest boards for cake, flowers, hair, makeup and overall vision for our wedding and everything was spot on! Every question I had was answered very quickly and she organized EVERYTHING all the way down to our reception dinner! (Which was amazing!) I never had to speak to another person other than Anna. All of our vendors our transportation, violinist, photographer (Nazar), hair & makeup (Alesya), reception dinner (Alux) were absolutely wonderful! I was a little nervous planning a wedding in Mexico from the United States however I do not have a single regret. Throughout the entire process we corresponded through email SEVERAL times, had a Skype meeting and they even met with me in person when we arrived in Mexico. If you are considering Mango Weddings for your wedding or event do not hesitate! I promise you will not be let down.

Sent on 01/21/2016

Mango Weddings & Events's reply:

It was our pleasure, Lauren! Thank you for your confidence and trust in our ability to make your wedding day special. We wish you a lifetime of happiness.

Mango Weddings and Events

Anna · Married on 08/07/2011

Anastasia was amazing. She made sure every detail was perfect, under budget, and unique to my style and preferences. My guests were impressed with how amazing everything was. It was a magical day, I couldn't have imagined it better and it was all thanks to Mango weddings. If you want professional, well priced, and most of all caring wedding planning, this is it.

Sent on 09/08/2015
  • Jessica

Jessica Aguilar · Married on 11/25/2019

Beautiful team to work with!

The Mango team is a dream team. They have gone above and beyond for my husband and I to make sure that everything was running as smoothly as possible. Any hiccup we had they were there to control and make sure the situation was handled. Mango Weddings is an amazing team to work with they delivered everything they promised and more.
    Thank you Mango Weddings !

Love the Hosseini’s

Sent on 12/16/2019

Mango Weddings & Events's reply:

Happy New year to Jessica and Ali!
    First of all, Mango Weddings' team thank you so much for sharing your experience with our future brides about your wedding day!
    You are an incredible couple and your wedding day and night were incredible as well! We had fun reading comments from your friends about saxophone player LOL
    Please enjoy your married life and please let us know whenever you are here again!
    Sending you loads of hugs and love!
    xoxo

Remi · Married on 03/10/2018

4.2
      3.5

Amazing wedding planner! Flexible, professional and very creative!

Sent on 06/11/2018

Ashley · Married on 02/16/2018

4.2
      3.5

Mango went above and beyond for us. They were always available and worked so hard to make our day extra special. I would not hesitate for a second to recommend them to a friend or anyone looking for a quality wedding planner.

Sent on 06/18/2018

Dear Ashley,
    Thank you very much for your kind words. We really appreciate you taking the time out to share your experience with Mango Weddings.
    We will continue to work on our professionalism and support our future brides with our best service.
    Kind regards, Anna

Camilla · Married on 07/09/2018

1.6
      0.5
      2.0
      1.0
      0.5

Canceled on me a month into our contract, and now I'm left hanging and need to find a new planner to help me with decor.

Sent on 05/04/2018

Dear Camilla,

Once again, please accept our apologies due to the fact that we could not help you with your event. We are certain that the planner we recommended is the right person to help you with your last minute decor planning. We wish you the best in your future life as a married couple.