Mangiardi Films Reviews

8 Reviews for Mangiardi Films

• Blaire

Blaire Nicole · Married on 01/09/2019

Awesome experience!!

Adrean was so awesome to work with! He was prompt, on time, kind and professional. He listened to everything I had to say and took extra time with us to get the right shots and make sure our sound was all set! I can't say enough good things!

Sent on 10/10/2019

Mangiardi Films's reply:

Thank you so much for your kind words! Your video looks fantastic and I'm looking forward to sending them to you soon!

Kate Gawne · Married on 09/22/2018

Absolutely Amazing

This was the best decision I could have made for our wedding! This video is not only so incredibly beautiful but it actually brings me right back to the day, every time I watch it I find myself feeling the same way I felt that day.
    If your wondering if you really need a videographer the answer is YES and you need Mangiardi Films!
    Thank you times a million for making me a video that I can share forever with the people I love!

Sent on 01/22/2019

Mangiardi Films's reply:

I'm so happy to hear that you enjoyed your videos! I had a great time filming your group and your wedding was absolutely stunning! Thank you for hiring Mangiardi Films!

Aleexis · Married on 09/08/2018

Great experience, people and quality!

We loved everything about working with toast and Adrean, our videographer! He was so attentive and just went with the flow but also helped move the day along! Very nice and respectful and our teaser is amazing! Can’t wait for the full thing!

Sent on 12/13/2018

Mangiardi Films's reply:

Thank you for the wonderful review! Your wedding was INCREDIBLE and it was a great honor to be a part of it.
  • Taryn

Taryn Wegenke · Married on 08/18/2018

Adrean is amazing!

Adrean is so professional and makes sure that he is able to meet your expectations well before your wedding day. He even traveled all the way up to northern MI for our wedding! He went above and beyond to capture every little detail. THANK YOU Adrean!

Sent on 11/15/2018

Mangiardi Films's reply:

Thank you for the wonderful review, Taryn! I'm grateful for an opportunity to film your gorgeous wedding!

Katelyn · Married on 07/14/2018

Wonderful work!

Adrean was so pleasant to work with! He got everything we wanted and more. Our video was beautifully put together and we have received so so many compliments! He is very courteous and professional and so easy to work with. His work is great and the video just flows perfectly. We are very happy that we ended up making the decision to have a videographer and hire him for the job. It was all pulled off flawlessly and we love that we have such a beautiful video of not only the day but of our ceremony as well, to look back on. I recommend Mangiardi Films 10 out of 10 for sure! Thank you Adrean!

(All photos I have included are screenshots of moments in the video!)

Sent on 12/03/2018

Mangiardi Films's reply:

Thank you for the detailed review! I appreciate your kind words and I truly enjoyed editing your video!

Stephanie · Married on 07/07/2018

Amazing at the very least :)

Adrean was the best! He had some sound difficulties, NOT HIS FAULT, it was a sound guy / DJ's issue, so Adrean worked EXTRA LONG AND HARD to get our sound clear and precise. It had to have taken a lot of extra time and effort, I am sure... and he went above and beyond expectations.
    Our videos turned out AMAZING!
    Its been only a few months, but I watch my video about once a week still and cry every time, as did my husband the first time too! He really creates your day into an art, and he was so easy and fun to work with. I highly recommend him!

Sent on 11/29/2018

Mangiardi Films's reply:

A thousand thank yous for the review! Your video was so much fun to edit and thank you so much for having me filmed your wedding!

Shaely Colosimo · Married on 06/09/2018

Amazing Wedding Videographer!

When my fiance and I were planning our wedding, it was an absolute must for us to hire a videographer. A lot of people told us we would never watch our wedding video.. however thanks to Adrean we love to watch it and show it to those who couldn't make it to our Wedding! Adrean did an amazing job at capturing all the highlights of our wedding day and editing our video seamlessly. Adrean also brought a drone camera to capture our venue! He even took requests when I asked him to ensure our wedding song was apart of the video. I'm very happy we found Adrean and were able to have him be apart of our wedding day! Thanks to him we will never forget our favorite day.

Sent on 01/24/2019

Mangiardi Films's reply:

It was an honor to capture your wedding! Your wedding was terrific and I am happy to see how quickly the wedding set up inside the barn due to the weather. Thank you so much for the review and hope all is well for you and your husband!