Mandy Marie Paper Arts Reviews

5 | Gainesville, FL

5 Reviews for Mandy Marie Paper Arts

Larell · event on: 07/13/2013

I wanted something creative, unique, classy and inventive for my daughter's Sweet 16. Mandy Marie Art (Mandy) created the ideal invite!mThe design, wording and colors were absolutely perfect. In fact, every time I received an RSVP, the invitation was the first thing people commented on. The pricing was very reasonable and the quality was impeccable and I got the invitations in a timely manner. I highly, highly recommend Mandy Marie Art and have to several friends and colleagues.

Sent on 07/07/2013

Mandy Marie Paper Arts's reply:

Thank You Larell! Hope Kyla has an awesome Sweet 16!

Stephanie · Married on 06/29/2012

Mandy provided invitations for a friend of mine for both her wedding and bridal shower. They were both beautiful.

As a gift to my friend I purchased the invitations for her wedding through Mandy. They were reasonably priced and worth every penny spent. They were beautiful.

I was also privileged to see the bridal shower invitations she made as well. Also beautiful. Exactly what my friend wanted.

Would definitely recommend Mandy for your invitations!!!

Sent on 05/08/2012

Mandy Maire Art, did an amazing job on my invites, I got nothing but raves about how beautiful they are! I gave mandy my idea and she improved upon it and the final product was even better then i imagined it to be :)

Sent on 06/07/2012

Dorothy · Married on 12/01/2010

Had no problem with quality of product and exceeded expectations. The delivery process went smoothly.

Sent on 01/18/2011
  • W

Wendy · Married on 06/19/2010

Mandy is a very sweet girl, great and easy to work with and I recieved them right when i wanted them. I got got many compliments on my invitations from friends and family. Everything came out great and i was so HAPPPY !!!! I cant wait to use her for other invites for other occations that we have coming up..I would highly recommend her for any of your invites...wsc

Sent on 01/19/2011