Manda Marie Photography Reviews

Manda Marie Photography 3
Manda Marie Photography 4
Manda Marie Photography 5

Selena · Married on 03/17/2018

Since our wedding I cannot stop singing Amanda’s praise- our photos not only turned out INCREDIBLE but we had them all by the following week, wow! So many of our friends have told us they are the most beautiful wedding photographs they have ever seen. We cannot wait to use her again for other important moments in our life!

Sent on 04/04/2018
    Manda Marie Photography 6
    Manda Marie Photography 7
    Manda Marie Photography 8
    Manda Marie Photography 9
    Manda Marie Photography 10

katie · Married on 12/29/2016

This woman is amazing, she turned my boring headshots for work into something so gorgeous and creative!! She has a vision that goes beyond the norm and it's so refreshing. I cannot wait to have another excuse to work with Mandy if you guys are in the Orlando area and looking for a photographer you need to STOP because you have found her! Thank you Mandy!!!

Sent on 01/23/2017

Manda Marie Photography's reply:

Thank you Katie! I appreciate your time to write a great review for me! I do enjoy wowing people with refreshing experiences, glad you had a great experience!

Jennifer · Married on 12/10/2016

Amanda is an amazing gifted photographer! She is always quick to respond to me and is flexible with last minute changes :) I am in love with all of the photographs during the wedding and she got the best expressions during some of the candid photos. I also cannot thank her enough for giving us the gift of 500 free photos! I will use her services again in the future for sure!

Sent on 01/22/2017

Amy · Married on 05/14/2016

We could not be more thrilled with how our photos turned out and have received nothing but compliments from our friends and family regarding the photos. We loved everything Amanda did for us. She is easy to get ahold of and quick to respond to any questions one might have. The ideas she came up with were creative and it showed in our engagement and wedding photos. Her turnaround time on receiving your photos is exceptionally quick. She is extremely approachable and not one of those photographers that bark orders at everyone involved. We would absolutely recommend her to anyone looking for a talented photographer who takes pride in showcasing your wedding day.

Sent on 06/15/2016

Manda Marie Photography's reply:

Thank you for this wonderful review, Amy! I was delighted to be a part of your unique wedding day! I had a great time working with you two from start to finish. Congratulations!

Michele · Married on 04/23/2016

Willing to work with you, whatever the request.

Sent on 06/04/2016

Manda Marie Photography's reply:

Thank you for your review!

mary · Married on 04/09/2016

High energy. Took more photos than expected. Easy to work with.

Sent on 06/05/2016

Manda Marie Photography's reply:

Thank you for your review!

Matt · Married on 08/22/2015

Amanda was absolutely amazing and such a delight to work with. She's calm, cool, and collective. She did an amazing job shooting our large wedding party and keeping everyone in check so that we could capture all the shots we had planned. She not only captured amazing photos, but put together an awesome video of our wedding ceremony. She is a true professional and did an amazing job. Highly recommended. Thank you, thank you, thank you!

Sent on 08/24/2015

Emily · Married on 08/22/2015

Amanda recently photographed my wedding, and I cannot say enough wonderful things about her! She was so open to any ideas I had, and she had so many creative ideas herself! Amanda was responsive, patient, friendly, & accommodating :) She took the time to be sure every angle was perfect, and she really wanted to get to know us as a couple. She was not intrusive and seemed to capture many candid moments (exactly what I wanted). I would HIGHLY recommend Amkar Photography!

Sent on 08/25/2015

Brian · Married on 04/13/2013

Amanda was fantastic. We found her name and information in a flyer when we were looking for cakes and couldn't have been happier. She was very good at asking us what WE wanted in photos and structuring how she worked around that. She is very talented and you can tell she takes her work very seriously. She genuinely wants every experience to be unique and different. I recommend using her for engagement photos as well so that she can get more acquainted with you for the actual big day. Either way, you will never have a problem and won't even think twice about being in good hands.

Sent on 05/07/2013

Manda Marie Photography's reply:

Thanks for your review, Brian! I enjoyed making your big day something special. Every couple has their own special chemistry, and you two had something really nice to work with. Also had a beautiful wedding day, to which I owe your great shots!

Cheryl · Married on 10/29/2012

We had heard of Amkar from a previous wedding we were at. She is VERY reasonable and did an above and beyond job with our fall engagement pictures! She was very professional and was fun to work with. I would highly recommend her for an engagemnet session or wedding day :)

Sent on 11/06/2012

Katie · Married on 10/13/2012

Amanda was excellent to work with. She was timely with her responses and had excellent communication throughout. We got the photos so quickly and they are all beautiful. Excellent value and quality. We would choose her again and again!

Sent on 10/23/2012

Amy · Married on 09/22/2012

Amanda was a amazing to work with. She caputred our wedding day perfectly.

I'm beyond thrilled with the way my wedding photos turned out. I look forward to working with Amanda in the future.

Sent on 10/08/2012
  • I

Irene · Married on 08/11/2012

Mandy was so professional and gave very good direction for the photo shoot. Her relaxed style will make anyone feel at ease. She has an excellent eye for color, light and composition in all the photos she took. She was very quick with getting the photos to view on her website.

Sent on 08/26/2012

Michelle · Married on 06/30/2012

Amkar photography is a wonderful company to work with. Amanda was very professional and helpful. Our wedding day ran perfectly, and our pictures are breathtaking. We love every moment she captured. Amanda went out of her way to double check lighting in our venue days before our wedding to ensure the quality of our photos. She went above and beyond, and we would use Amkar again in a heartbeat.

Sent on 07/26/2012

Sunny · Married on 04/14/2012

We love our wedding pictures!! Very sweet and touching,She catch up a lot of beautiful and special moment ! Thanks Amkar gave my whole family wonderful memories!!

Sent on 04/26/2012

Cindy · Married on 03/16/2012

Amanda is amazing!! When I got my DVD in the mail I was blown away just with the first glance of the cover! I was so impressed with Amanda's creativity and knowledge I would recommend anyone to her in a heartbeat! She took pictures that I never would have imagined I would be lucky enough to have of my wedding and reception. I even heard comments from my guest about how professional she was. She really seemed to blend in and people were really impressed...and even more so after they saw my pictures.... That by the way I got back so fast I couldn't believe it! The pictures have well exceeded my expectations and I don't know how on earth to ever thank her enough! Just amazing!!

-Cindy and Chris

Sent on 03/28/2012

Tricia · Married on 10/15/2011

Amanda was great! We're a tough bunch to reign in and didn't want a lot of the staged, wedding party kind of shots but more candid, fun stuff. And we got it...and then some! Actually ended up making the Fox news down at the Stadium. The pics turned out better than we could have imagined. I'd highly recommend Amanda!

Sent on 10/27/2011
  • Y

Jessica · Married on 08/19/2011

Our photographer was talented, professional, thorough, very patient, and paid attention to every detail. She asked a lot of questions in order to understand what I wanted and delivered that and more. I am very impressed with her work and would recommend her to anyone and everyone! I will definitely seek her services out again for my next special occasion.

Sent on 09/05/2011

Megan · Married on 06/17/2011

Amkar made all of the planning for photos a breeze, and Amanda made it extremely fun. From our first consultation to the day of the wedding, they were very flexible with everything from arrival times, session lengths, and types of pictures we wanted to take. Amanda is so sweet and funny and it was a pleasure to work with her. And the pictures are absolutely AMAZING! Not only did she take over 1000 pictures, she captured all of the emotions of my husband and I, and all of our guests. Picking pictures for our wedding album will be one of the hardest things to do. Pricing is very reasonable for the wonderful service, and I would recommend Amkar photo to all St. Louis brides. We plan on using Amkar for all of our professional photo needs in the future.

Sent on 07/20/2011

Laura · Married on 06/11/2011

The pictures were great! We received our CD of pictures in less than a month. There were always in communication with us and were flexible in creating a package that was good for us. I would high recommend them.

Sent on 07/09/2011

amanda · Married on 06/10/2011

Amanda was great. She took our slight delays in stride and the pictures I received went above and beyond. I love them all! Everyone I have shown the pictures to has had the same thoughts, they could not have been better.

Amanda was so easy to work with. She was so nice but also told us how to stand etc. so that she could get the best pictures, the group shots would have been boring without her ideas!

Sent on 07/07/2011

Lily · Married on 05/28/2011

Booking Amkar was one of the best decisions I made! I wish I could rate as 6 stars, as that is the service and quality of photos I received - above and beyond expectations!!! Only my highest praises and compliments.

Sent on 07/04/2011
  • W

Winnie · Married on 04/23/2011

Amanda was AWESOME!!! She made us feel very comfortable and told us how to stand. Our wedding was not big so she took a lot of great photos!! LOVE LOVE LOVE them!! Thank you so much!!!

Sent on 06/02/2011

c · Married on 04/13/2011

AMKAR Photo was fantastic! My pictures came out even better than I had hoped! My favorite picture of my new husband and I is quickly becoming my background to everything- my computer, phone, etc. She was extremely professional, responded to my many emails nearly instantly, and was prompt even in the unexpected snow that hit my wedding. I highly highly recommend Amkar for your wedding. You will not be disappointed!!!

Sent on 04/17/2011

Amy · Married on 10/27/2012

Amanda at Amkarphoto photography was great to work with. She worked with our schedules and dealt with the control freaks we were very professionally :). Her photos are amazing and very artistic as well as beautiful. We also felt her prices were extremely reasonable for the number of photos, time spent, and other services we received. We have already recommended her to others and will continue to do so.

Sent on 11/06/2012