Mancini Entertainment / Music Doctors Reviews

Marsha · Married on 10/15/2010

Great Job.

Sent on 11/19/2010

Laura · Married on 06/03/2010

Mike was the best ever! He was so organized, accommodating, and professional and made our wedding a very classy event.

Sent on 08/07/2010

Cori · Married on 05/08/2010

Matt Mancini was awesome!!!! I'll be honest, I was a little nervous because a DJ is one vendor you cannot review before the big day. You can look at a photographer's album, or sample a catering company's wedding cake, but how can you really evaluate a DJ unless you see them in action - which is difficult to do.

Luckliy for us, Matt gave us no worries at all. My biggest complaint is that the music was too good that we missed out on some pictures with our guests because everyone was on the dance floor all night! I thought it would be great, but Matt Mancini far-exceeded our expectations! He also set up lights and did a couple video montages for us and all came out so great! It was a real pleasure working with him and the pricing was very reasonable!

Sent on 11/22/2010

Debra · Married on 04/09/2010

Mike Mancini and his people were awesome! Despite the tight schedule we kept, he stayed on time and was on top of everything despite the eclectic barrage of music we chose - beginning to end. Thank you Mike for rockin' out our special day. And BTW, he knew what we were looking for even when we didnt! He was born for this... we thank you again!

Sent on 10/27/2010

Rachel · Married on 01/29/2010

Music Doctors is a very professional DJ service. At my wedding everything we had disscussed previous to my special day went accordingly and in a timley manner on my wedding day. Music Doctors went above and beyond for me. They helped collect music for me and make the right music selection for each part of my wedding. The staff with Music Doctors were so nice and made the wedding planning go smoothly. I would definetley select Music Doctors as your DJ. Your day wont be the same without them.

Sent on 03/16/2010

Blair · Married on 01/23/2010

Very good! I loved them! He played all the music we wanted to hear and helped the day run as smoothly as possible. He was so nice, friendly, and funny. I definitely will recommend them. Overall, my experience at Stonebridge Manor and with their vendors was absolutely amazing. I would do it all over again if I could!

Sent on 02/05/2010

Hazel · Married on 11/13/2009

I went with them based on what he did for my best friend's wedding. He did a great job there.
    Pleasure to work with. Always got back to my emails/phone calls quickly. Did a wonderful job at the wedding. music was great. Was able to use all the music I wanted, although I did want a version of a song by a certain artist, he used the other version, but worked out better than my choice. Would use them again in the future

Sent on 12/15/2009

Lisa · Married on 11/08/2009

very professional... on time ..great music... wonderful to work with highly recommend.

Sent on 12/18/2009

Amy · Married on 10/24/2009

Your venue, staff and contracted vendors made our day perfect. This was an event our family and friends will remember with fondness for years to come. Everyone was polite and attentive throughout our planning period and then we were able to rest in peace that every detail was attended to on our BIG day. Thanks again for everything! It was perfect!

Sent on 01/19/2010

Andrea · Married on 10/24/2009

They did a great job playing music for each age group & we're very open to our ideas.

Sent on 06/25/2010

Jessica · Married on 10/03/2009

AMAZING. The music was perfect and he was so helpful in making selections and giving ideas and adjusting to last minute changes. I got a ton of compliments on Mike's music and his personality.... he wasn't too involved, just enough to keep things moving. SO HAPPY with him.

Sent on 11/13/2009

Kristen · Married on 07/24/2009

Mike Mancini made our wedding so fun!! I kept telling everyone, "I don't know if it's because it was my wedding, but I've never had so much fun at a wedding before!" All my guest also commented on how much fun the music was. Thank you so much for a GREAT night!

Sent on 09/03/2009

Elizabeth · Married on 07/17/2009

Rich Mancini was our DJ and he did a fantastic job! He played all of the songs on my "must play" list and stayed away from the songs on my "do not play" list. I wanted a dance party and he kept the crowd interested and dancing the whole time! He was AWESOME!!

Sent on 08/10/2009

Courtney · Married on 05/23/2009

Took care of everything! Music was great and the DJ was so friendly and nice! Ask for Mike Mancini!

Sent on 08/21/2009

Constance · Married on 03/07/2009

Music Doctors was provided through the package at Stonebridge Manor. The DJ was friendly, and had the crowd dancing all night! We added an hour to our reception and we had people dancing until the DJ turned off the music!

Sent on 08/27/2009

Kristine · Married on 11/14/2008

Our DJ, Rich Mancini, did a terrific job. Everybody thought he did a great job and was able to read the crowd very well. He played some great slow songs and fun dance songs! Thanks to Rich, our reception and ceremony flowed extremely well!! We were having some problems narrowing down our songs and Rich helped us out tremendously. He had some great ideas and even sent me the sound file for bridal entrance songs. We would highly recommend Rich!

Sent on 11/21/2008
  • happytwinks

Krysten · Married on 10/25/2008

I can't say enough good things about Mike. He's AWESOME! He listened to all our requests, followed our must plays and do not plays, our special dedications, everything. Everyone had such an amazing time. His wife Patty handles the contracts, etc. and she was great too and quick to respond.

Sent on 11/13/2008
  • Laura

Laura · Married on 10/11/2008

Soo many of our guests told us that they had soo much fun at the reception. Every generation enjoyed the music selection. How often do you hear that? Mike Mancini did a fantastic job. He doesn't take over the reception like a lot of DJs do. He was professional and made our reception both romantic and a lot of fun. Thanks Mike!

Sent on 01/02/2009

Amanda · Married on 09/22/2008

They were great! Not cheesy at all, which was important to me.

Sent on 11/08/2008

Amy · Married on 06/29/2008

This individual was recommended to me, Rich met with us at a local Starbucks by our home.
    He asked us what songs we would like played acousticly during our ceremony. (He does everything from country, to Jack Johnson and Coldplay)
    It was really important for me to have certain songs for when I walked with my dad, and when we were pronounced husband and wife. Rich did not know either song, but learned the lyrics and the songs in time for our wedding.
    I was actually disappointed that no one video taped him as guests were being seated, because from what I could hear (or remember), it was awesome and like no other ceremony I had been to.

Sent on 12/20/2008

Katie · Married on 04/19/2008

Richard Mancini at Music Doctors was wonderful. He played all of the music we talked about and he helped us plan some great ideas for the ceremony and reception. All of our guests had a great time dancing including myself, I have never danced so much! The music was so great that we even had him stay an extra half hour!

Sent on 05/06/2008

Jacqueline · Married on 04/26/2010

Matt Mancini with Music Doctors had our party dancing all night long! He was able to "read" the audience and knew exactly what was needed to get everyone moving. Thank you for making our party a huge hit!

Sent on 05/14/2010

H · Married on 03/11/2012

Mancini brothers were responsive, professional, and got the vibe of our wedding. They were good. I recommend them highly (just make sure you tell them exactly what you want, when you want it - they busted out LMFAO while the old people were still there...not exactly timed perfectly ;)

Sent on 07/30/2012

Ke · Married on 10/23/2009

Overall great service. We had unorthodox requests for the service music, and Matt nailed our requests spot on. Even when our ceremony was delayed (and we ran out of songs we had agreed to), he kept the theme of our seating music going on the fly.

We also had some changes on the day of our wedding and he incorporated them without a hitch.

The only thing that we had any issue with was maybe too much hip-hop; we had wanted more jazz for the older generation guests to feel comfortable enough to join in the dancing festivities! Perhaps we just did not clarify this enough, so not a big deal.

All-in-all, I would recommend Music Doctors.

Sent on 01/18/2010

Rachel · Married on 04/21/2011

3.6
      3.5
      3.0
      3.0

While the DJ was very nice, there were times during the reception where the music skipped or was jumbled. He also seemed to have and issue playing the requested country music.

Sent on 05/04/2011