Mancini Entertainment / Music Doctors Reviews

103 | Scottsdale, AZ

103 Reviews for Mancini Entertainment / Music Doctors

Lynsey · Married on 12/01/2012

We loved working with Matt Mancini for our wedding. He wasn't your typical wedding DJ... he was so classy and listened to all the requests we made for music. All of our guests were dancing and having a great time thanks to him. We are really pleased with our decision to use this vendor!

Sent on 01/17/2013
  • Lindsey

Lindsey · Married on 11/10/2012

Rich provided DJ services for our ceremony, cocktail hour, and reception. He was completely easy to work with, and he put us at ease at every step. Even though we were selecting songs only a few weeks before the wedding, he was very accommodating and was great with suggestions when we were stuck trying to come up with the right song. We had lots of little special requests (skipping a verse in a song or kind of blending two songs together), and he took care of it all. During the reception, he kept things moving and kept the dance floor full without resorting to cheesy DJ gimmicks, thank goodness. He was also very accommodating with equipment, providing several mics on the spot for the guitar-accompanied song our friend had prepared for our toast. The music was great - loud enough for dancing but you could still talk comfortably at tables. And the uplighting he provided was great too. Overall, we have nothing but GREAT things to say about Rich and we'd recommend him to anyone without reservation. Thank you!

Sent on 01/01/2013

Matt did an amazing job with our music. He provided us with suggestions prior to the big day to help the day flow smoothly. He also paid attention to my maid of honor's toast, where she mentioned several old songs we loved and played a bunch from that time frame (and I checked and she didn't request them, either!). He kept the dancing going and helped move the night along without any problems!

Sent on 01/10/2013

Jessica · Married on 10/27/2012

We had Matt as our DJ And he was awesome! Kept the party going and announced everything as it was going on! Great job!

Sent on 12/26/2012

Cassandra · Married on 10/13/2012

We got so many comments on how great our DJ Mike was. He really did a phenomenal job. The music was sooooo good and everyone was up on the dance floor the whole night! We couldn't have asked for anything more. He kept everything going smoothly during our whole wedding too. Thank you!
    Cassandra and Chris

Sent on 11/03/2012

Tanya · Married on 06/09/2012

Our DJ from this group was very professional and played all the music we requested. In addition, he did a wonderful job of reading the audience and making sure everyone was having a wonderful time. Many guests complimented the DJ and level of service of provided that night. Another great vendor from Stonebridge Manor!

Sent on 09/03/2012

Vanessa · Married on 05/17/2012

Our DJ did a great job with the music. Keep us dancing all night. He was very professional and listened to my needs.

Sent on 07/01/2012

Whitney · Married on 05/05/2012

Wonderful to work with!! The Mancini guys are fabulous! They are so nice and genuine. They are willing to help and understand exactly what you are looking for your wedding. During our wedding no one left the dance floor, Mike Mancini said that he would dare play a slow song for our crowd because they were having so much fun dances. He could feel the vibe of our wedding and kept the partying going, that is a true veteran professional. I plan on hiring them for any event I can think of!

Sent on 06/06/2012
  • Tara

Tara · Married on 03/24/2012

We had the pleasure of having Rich as our DJ! His song selections were perfect and really kept the dance floor filled throughout the evening. We had so much fun dancing the night away! The uplighting he provided was so beautiful. It was exactly what we had hoped for and so much more! We received so many compliments on what a great DJ he was! His dedication for music and love for entertaining was certainly present. Rich was a true professional and just so great to work with overall!

Sent on 04/10/2012

Cassie · Married on 02/25/2012

The first thing I had said to Mike our DJ, was that my goal was to have everyone on the dance floor all night. And what a GREAT success that was! His music choices suited the crowd all night, even our grandparents were out there dancing! Mike was so easy to work with throughout the process and made a night full of fun for us as well as our guests!

Sent on 02/29/2012

Heather · Married on 02/25/2012

We were lucky enough to work with Matt Mancini and had the best experience. Matt did a great job of incorporating the style of music the guests enjoyed the most with the music selections we requested as well. I loved the way he transitioned the songs and kept everyone on the dance floor. We had people dancing all the way throughout the night. Matt was very professional and fun and was a pleasure to work with.

Sent on 03/26/2012
  • Gail

Gail · Married on 02/18/2012

Mike, you were great! All of my guests were complimenting you! I had a pretty extensive "do not play" list and lots of other demands but you did a excellent job! The DJ is by far one of the biggest parts of a reception and makes or breaks your party and mine was a perfect party!!!!

Sent on 03/16/2012

Julia · Married on 01/21/2012

We had the honor of having Mike as our DJ for our wedding day on January 21, 2012. The best part about working with these guys were how professional they are as well as how amazing they are at what they do. After our wedding we received tons of compliments from our family and friends about how much they liked the DJ. I would highly recommend Mancini Entertainment for any event!!!

Sent on 04/02/2012

Ericka · Married on 11/19/2011

We had Rich for our wedding and he was so easy to work with. He quickly responded to my emails. He played a variety of music and we had a great time!

Sent on 12/16/2011

Jenny · Married on 11/11/2011

Mancini Entertainment was AMAZING! I was worried that with our family no one would dance, but the Mike was able to read the crowd and change it up as needed and kept everyone dancing all night long. Thank you for making it a true party !

Sent on 11/27/2011

Gianna · Married on 10/29/2011

Mike was fabulous. Couldnt have asked for a better DJ. He played everything that we asked. He was lively and fun!

Sent on 11/16/2011

Ashley · Married on 10/28/2011

Mancini Entertainment made my reception. I wanted it to be a party and I wanted everyone to dance. Matt helped us make it a great celebration. I picked a few songs but for the most part they went off the reaction of the guest. They helped keep everything on track throughout the night. during all the appointments Matt was very helpful an you could tell he loved what he did.

Sent on 12/29/2011

Jacquie · Married on 06/18/2011

I have met all 3 of the Mancinis and all are amazing. We had Rich as the DJ for our wedding and he did a perfect job! Great music during dinner for socializing and he was able to get people that we didn't know danced onto the dance floor! Thank you for creating such a great atmosphere for our wedding! You are great!

Sent on 07/08/2011
  • Michelle

Michelle · Married on 05/29/2011

Mike was AWESOME! I was a little nervous about the dance floor being empty because my family doesn't dance much but our dance floor was packed!! Mike did an amazing job - the sound system for the ceremony was perfect (no crazy feedback like I've heard at other weddings and even though it was extremely windy that day, everyone said they could hear everything perfectly). We ordered uplighting from them too and even though we only ordered 8 uplights for the room, Mike decided to put 12 in for us :) He played everything that we asked for and the night was perfect, no one wanted the dancing to end. Very professional and fun. THANKS MIKE!

Sent on 06/14/2011

Melissa · Married on 05/28/2011

Mike from the Music Doctors was the DJ for my wedding. Not only is he good looking, but he rocked the house all night long! We had the entire wedding (170 guests) out on the dance floor at one point of the night! From the wedding ceremony, to the cocktail hour, then to the reception the music was non-stop and exactly what we asked for. I highly reccommed the Music Doctors for any event that needs a DJ!

Sent on 06/28/2011

Amanda · Married on 05/14/2011

Everything was perfect! Great music selections- the dance floor was packed all night. Matt did an amazing job!

Sent on 06/07/2011

Danielle · Married on 04/10/2011

Mike Mancini was great! He played all the music we requested and was very professional throughout the evening. Everyone loved the music and people were up dancing at every song. He worked with us to make the evening what we wanted it to be.
    The only regret I have is to not have used him for the ceremony. I wished I would've had him there from the beginning, starting with the ceremony instead of just for the reception. It's worth the money spent to have him handle everything.

Sent on 04/14/2011

Angela · Married on 03/26/2011

I do not have a single complaint about our DJ- Rich Mancini- except that he kept everyone dancing for so long that we broke the dance floor!! He was able to read the crowd and adjust the music accordingly. There might have been one song the whole night that the dance floor was not packed! He was very respectful to any request my husband and I had before, as well as during, the wedding. I have already recommended Rich to every other bride I know. Definitely spend the few extra dollars and have him do your ceremony music as well!

Sent on 05/08/2011

Tina · Married on 02/05/2011

The DJ services were perfect. I only decided on songs for the ceremony and the dinner and let Mike do the rest. He did an amazing job and there wasn't a time that the dance floor was empty! Mike is very good at what he does!

Sent on 06/29/2011

Robin · Married on 11/13/2010

Mike played a great mix of music and everyone had a wonderful time dancing. He never had to force people to dance, they already were! He did a great job with our first dance, which was quite a task :) The music was seemeless from seating to the final dance. Mike moved everything along smoothly.

Sent on 11/28/2010