Mamacitas Reviews

Mamacitas 1
  • Claire

Claire 路 Married on 10/12/2018

Perfection!!!

Mamacita鈥檚 did an AMAZING job with our fajita bar!! I had so many guests tell me how much they loved the food and how delicious it was! Multiple people told me it was the best wedding food they ever had 馃槏 Communication was easy and they answered any questions we had promptly. I would highly recommend Mamacita鈥檚 and can鈥檛 wait to go back for lunch next time we鈥檙e in Asheville!

Sent on 10/16/2018
    Mamacitas 2

Emily 路 Married on 09/29/2018

Everyone we worked with was AMAZING! The food was delicious and perfect for our day!

Sent on 10/02/2018

Darrah 路 Married on 06/30/2018

We had the taco bar for our wedding and everyone LOVED it. It was a fantastic deal at $9/pp and the food was absolutely delicious. The delivery crew did a great job and the portions were so generous we had lots of leftovers. I can't recommend them enough.

Sent on 07/07/2018

Darrah,
    Thanks so much for this great review! We were glad to be of service and so happy you enjoyed the food!
    Best wishes,
    Katy
  • BicycleBuiltForTwo

Lindsey 路 Married on 09/17/2016

We had Mamacitas cater our welcome dinner. The food was awesome - perfect for the picnic shelter we reserved! They were able to work with the wide variety of dietary restrictions my guests had. They even made a soy-free vegetarian entree at my request, and ordered the specific brand of drinks we wanted!

Sent on 01/09/2017

Mamacitas's reply:

Thank you so much for this wonderful review. We really appreciate it and are so happy you enjoyed yourselves!
    Thanks again.
  • User5574053 路 2+ years ago

Mamacitas is AMAZING!!! They are just dolls to work with, their food is phenomenal, and you can't beat the price!! They are all around awesome. I have a strict dietary restriction and they were so wonderful and worked with me 100%. The food was incredible, flavorful, and we had an abundance!! I love Mamacitas and will definitely work with them again for catering needs. Love this place!!

Sent on 10/31/2015

Mamacitas's reply:

Yay! We love to hear this! Thanks so much for this positive review. Hope to work with you again soon!
    Thanks,
  • User3881777 路 2+ years ago

My husband and I wanted something different than the traditional sit down chicken dinner. Specifically, we wanted a fajita bar! We looked into some chain Mexican places, but then we found Mamacitas, a local resturant in Asheville. Most importantly, the food was excellent. Authentic, delicious, Mexican! The service was also phemonomal. They catered to our every request, including bringing along my husbands favorite hot sauce. They also offered servers who were excellent. They made sure there was food and drinks on our sweetheart table at all times, and we probably wouldn't have eaten otherwise! We ordered our beer and wine from their neighbors, Asheville Wine Market, and they transported it with the food and set up one of the servers as a bartender at the reception. So great!

Sent on 06/19/2014

Mamacitas's reply:

Thanks so much for this kind review! We are always happy to cater to our Bride and Groom!
    Thanks again,
  • Anna

Anna 路 Married on 05/16/2014

This made life so much easier! We went for the more expensive meal option per person, but that was only $9.95 per person! And if fit with us, since we always love going to burrito bars.

Sent on 06/19/2014

Mamacitas's reply:

Thanks Anna! We hope to work with you again for your catering needs!
    Thanks,