87 Reviews for Making Memories Videography

Full Feature Video (1)
DVD (1)
USB Flash Drive (1)
87 Making Memories Videography Reviews

Christina was AMAZING to work with! From the beginning, she was incredibly responsive and answered all my questions! She was so enjoyable to work with on our wedding day! She had our wedding video to us in less than a month, and it turned out better than I could have imagined! From the beginning, I knew that I had wanted to hire a wedding videographer, but I was trying to stay within my budget. Christina was affordable and gave us some absolutely wonderful memories from our wedding day! Hiring Christina was one of the best decisions we made in planning our wedding, and I would recommend her to anyone planning a wedding!

Profile Picture Cara, 11/18/17, 12 Reviews
Category: Videography
Services Used: Ceremony, Reception, Traditional, Add'l Hours, Full Feature Video, Highlight Video, USB Flash Drive

Our videographer, Christina, was awesome! She was so sweet and easy to talk to. She was quick and responding to emails and she got us our video VERY fast - only a couple weeks after our wedding! She did a great job and the pricing was reasonable and we would recommend Making Memories Videography to anyone!

Profile Picture Devin, 10/7/17, 6 Reviews
Category: Videography

Christina was so sweet and was able to capture everything we wanted throughout the day. She worked seamlessly with our photographer and was also very flexible when we wanted to change up minor details in our timeline. She's amazing and I can't wait to see how our video turns out!!!

Profile Picture Katelyn, 9/23/17, 9 Reviews
Category: Videography

I am so happy I chose Christina and Making Memories Videography. She was absolutely amazing, and we cannot stop watching our video! Christina was so laid back, and very easy to communicate with for our wedding! Thank you so much for capturing our special day that we will be able to look back at forever!

Profile Picture Briana, 5/27/17, 1 Review
Category: Videography

I can not say enough good things about Christina and Making Memories Videography! From the very beginning to the end, she was very responsive and I would receive emails back from her sometimes within minutes. She was very professional, laid back and just went with the flow during our hectic wedding day. She captured our entire day and all of our special moments, not missing anything. Our guests even told us how great she was with everything and it was like she wasn't even there. She edited the video and mailed it out to us in under a month which is VERY impressive. We are SO happy and impressed with our final video and highlight video and have watched it over and over again. It captures the very best parts of our wedding. I highly recommend Christina for your videographer for you wedding! You won't regret it!

Profile Picture Danielle, 10/8/16, 1 Review
Category: Videography

Christina is an absolute pleasure to work with! In the months leading up to the wedding, she was very prompt and informative in answering any questions we had. On the day of the wedding, she did an excellent job in ensuring that she captured all of the video that we wanted, while being very courteous to the bridal party and our guests as she captured video. We were very pleased that she worked so closely with our photographer to capture special moments and make suggestions (like her idea to get a shot of our reflection in the pond!), and greatly appreciate Christina’s creative eye. My husband and I have enjoyed sharing our wedding video with our family and friends, and sharing tears with them as we relive our special day. Thanks to Christina, we will always cherish our wedding video! We highly recommend Making Memories Videography!

Profile Picture Shannon, 9/3/16, 5 Reviews
Category: Videography
Services Used: Add'l Hours, Highlight Video, Ceremony, Pre-Ceremony, Reception, Traditional, DVD

Christina was such a pleasure to work with!! She was so flexible and her goal was to make sure my husband and I were happy. Definitely recommend her!!

Profile Picture User6701580, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Videography

I was a little late when I decided to hire a videographer, actually, it was a month before my wedding! My mother-in-law decided that she wanted to have a video of our wedding so I frantically began calling and emailing around. Christine at Making Memories was FANTASTIC to work with! She was beyond prompt at responding to emails and calls. She herself was unable to do our wedding because she was already booked, but a friend of hers was able to make it and they fit me in! LIFE SAVER! Julie was right on time to begin filming. She was warm and friendly and fit right in! We all felt so comfortable with her there. We got our video about two weeks after our wedding. An absolutely amazing turn around! We paid $800 for about 5 hours of filming and 3 DVD's. They are willing to do custom packages to meet whatever your needs may be! Great people, a great job done, outstanding professionalism, quick turn around, and very affordable! I highly recommend Making Memories Videography!

Profile Picture Laura, 9/12/15, 2 Reviews
3.4

Great way to look back on my day from a different perspective. It was all a blur and its nice to relive my big day

Profile Picture User5531847, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Videography

very helpful. very pleasant to work with. video was great. love the way it has a full version of the day then a highlight sections.

Profile Picture User5435522, 2+ years ago, 4 Reviews
Category: Videography

Christina was an absolute pleasure to work with. I would give Christina 10 stars for responsiveness if I could! She was so quick to answer my emails, even when I had crazy wedding brain and changed my mind numerous times. The day of the wedding I decided to add an additional hour and she was extremely flexible. Christina was always friendly and professional. I'm so happy my husband and I decided to add videography and Christina was available. I would highly recommend Making Memories Videography! Thank you Christina!!

Profile Picture Emily, 6/20/15, 13 Reviews
Category: Videography

Having Making Memories Videography there to capture our wedding was one of the best decisions we made for our big day! Prior to the wedding, Christina was always quick to answer emails. Throughout the wedding day she was there to capture every special moment and communicated so well with my Husband and I. Our wedding video is absolutely perfect. She did an amazing job!! I would highly recommend Making Memories Videography if you want the best on your wedding day!

Profile Picture Courtney, 6/13/15, 4 Reviews
Category: Videography

We absolutely loved working with Christina. Her video was wonderful, and we received the final product quickly after the wedding. It was so fun to share our special day with those who could not attend through her video. Thank you for your wonderful work, Christina!

Profile Picture User4045348, 2+ years ago, 13 Reviews
Category: Videography

Christina at Making Memories Videography was wonderful! I highly recommend Making Memories Videography for any of your videography needs! Christina was extremely flexible, professional, and most importantly always available for a quick response while you are finishing up planning last minute details! She was very calming the day of the wedding and made sure she met the bride's wants for the final product. Can't thank her enough for giving us a DVD of our wedding day that we can watch for year to come!

Profile Picture User5444368, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Videography

Christina did such an amazing job! The whole process was easy and smooth and she captured everything we wanted her to! We are thrilled with our wedding video and will forever cherish it!

Profile Picture Jill, 3/28/15, 1 Review
Category: Videography

I adore Christina and her company! She was prompt, always a answered my emails and texts quickly and was a blast on my wedding day. She completed my video very quickly and it was absolute perfection. I will use her services again for any future events!

Profile Picture Eliza, 11/8/14, 1 Review
Category: Videography

Christina was absolutely wonderful and a pleasure to work with! I was so pleased with the way she handled things from beginning to end. Our highlights were super cute with the music. I was pleased with our wedding video and that we were able to watch our day back after the fact. My only suggestion would have been to add some music to certain parts of the actual wedding video as well in spots that only had background noise. Otherwise, we loved it! I would definitely recommend Making Memories!

Profile Picture Katie, 10/13/14, 3 Reviews
Category: Videography

Christina did an awesome job recording the most memorable moments of our wedding and making a beautiful video for us! She was very personable and very quick to respond to any questions I had before our big day.

Profile Picture Christina, 10/4/14, 1 Review
Category: Videography

Christina was absolutely wonderful to work with! She was quick in getting back to me with any questions I had, and was professional and very friendly. The video was amazing and really captured my special day. It was touching to see and hear so many things I missed at my actual wedding. I especially enjoyed the highlight montage at the end as it was set to music...beautiful. Thanks again, Christina!

Profile Picture Stacie, 9/19/14, 1 Review
Category: Videography

Making Memories was absolutely amazing throughout our wedding. Christina and Rebecca captured everything and more when taping. Every time I had a question Christina was quick to respond and informative. The video came out just beautiful. I would recommend Making Memories to anyone requiring videographer services.

Profile Picture Teresa, 9/6/14, 1 Review
Category: Videography

Christina was wonderful to work with - always professional and responsive and met with us as we requested. We received our video in a very short amount of time which was very impressive. The highlight montage she does is beautiful. She captures the wedding day from angles that you don't see it while you're in the middle of the excitement. My suggestion to other brides would be to think carefully about what you want captured and be sure to clearly relay that to her.

Profile Picture Kristen, 8/23/14, 4 Reviews
Category: Videography

Christina and Julie did AMAZING! So great to work with and the video turned out perfect. On the day of the wedding, they were both very professional and worked to get all the best shots. They kept me in the loop about everything and as a result the product was amazing. Thank you so much!!!

Profile Picture User4566108, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Videography

One of the many pieces of advice we were given before our wedding was to get a good videographer to capture our day. Christina at Making Memories went above and beyond to make sure our wedding video was exactly what we wanted! I did not even know that she was there on our wedding day, and the small moments that she captured still make me cry when I watch them! The highlights on the wedding video are amazing! She even took the time to match up certain parts of the songs we picked with moments from the wedding!! AMAZING! For example, one of the songs mentions wedding cake, and Christina put a clip of my husband and I feeding eachother our wedding cake at that same moment! We are so excited to give our parents and our siblings their copies of our wedding video! It not only captures our wedding day, but it also captures so many beautiful moments between all of our family and friends! To say that we highly recommend Christina at Making Memories to video your wedding would be a huge understatement!!

Profile Picture User4244910, 2+ years ago, 6 Reviews
Category: Videography

I was extremely impressed with the service provides by Christina Elgin (Making Memories Videography). She was so helpful in planning the videotaping of my wedding ceremony and reception!! She captured every special moment that I had requested and created the most beautiful DVD that my husband and I will have to cherish for years and years. I can't imagine anyone else doing a more perfect job than Christina! Her pleasant personality and flexibility made the day go that much smoother. I am so glad Christina was our videographer!

Profile Picture Jennifer, 6/20/14, 3 Reviews
Category: Videography

My husband and I used Christina and Making Memories Videography for our wedding. She did a fantastic job! I can't say enough, from how great she was to work with, to being very discrete on the day of the wedding. We barley noticed that she was there but she captured everything we wanted! My husband and I watched the video and said to each other "I don't even remember that!" Needless to say we were extremely happy with Christina and the quality work she provided. We were debating whether to have a videographer for our wedding, luckily we decided to hire one and what made it even better is that we had Making Memories taking care of us. I would absolutely recommend Making Memories Videography and Christina! We are extremely happy we did!

Profile Picture Heidi, 5/31/14, 1 Review