Making Memories Videography Reviews

93 Reviews for Making Memories Videography

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2009 Winner

Lindsey · Married on 06/15/2019

Beautiful wedding video!!!

Christina was so great to work with. She always responded quickly to my emails and made sure to answer all my questions. The wedding video turned out fantastic. It was so nice to not have to worry about recording anything the day of. Christina captures everything. My family will cherish this video forever. Thanks for everything Christina! We will definitely be recommending you!

Sent on 08/09/2019

Emilie · Married on 12/29/2018

Exceeded expectations

Christina was very professional and I was absolutely impressed with her final product!

Sent on 01/18/2019

CLAIRE · Married on 09/22/2018

Christina went above and beyond for my daughter and son-in-laws wedding day! We surprised them with a picture montage the day of the wedding rehearsal and it was exactly what we wanted! The montage was also playing the day of the wedding during the cocktail hour. Though it wasn't in the area that we wanted it to be played, the ones that saw it said it was a nice addition to a perfect day! The wedding video and highlights captured their wedding day PERFECTLY! As the mother of the bride, that day was extremely hectic for me and obviously a total blur. The video gave me back that day and I now I can watch it over and over (which I intend to do!) Christina was an absolute pleasure to work with! She was prompt (received both the montage and the video back within 2 weeks!), extremely helpful, patient and very responsive to emails. I would highly recommend her services!

Sent on 10/10/2018

Angie · Married on 08/24/2018

Christina was awesome to work with!

Working with Christina at Making Memories was the best experience two brides could have asked for. She was very helpful in answering any questions we had and the video memories that she captured of our special day will be cherished forever. The finished product was available to us very quickly and we watched it over and over for the first few weeks after our wedding. We couldn't believe how great it was! It was like being in those moments all over again. I would highly recommend Christina to any couple looking for a videographer for their wedding day.

Sent on 12/04/2018

Minta · Married on 07/07/2018

I can't say enough great things about Christina! We were super last minute on booking her and she was so flexible with us. She is quick to respond and worked with us on our schedule. She showed up on time and was professional. We got our video about 3 weeks later and loved it! We are so happy we decided to go with Christina and get a video done. I think it was one of the best decisions through this whole wedding process that we did. I would definitely recommend her to anyone!

Sent on 08/10/2018

Amber · Married on 05/04/2018

I cannot say enough great things about Christina and her service! She makes her presence so discrete that she capsured the most raw and candid moments of our special day! She was always quick to respond to any matter that needed addressing. We had our professional video sent to us a week after our wedding and we could not be happier with the quality and the ability to relive the most amazing day! I would highly recommend Making Memories to anyone looking for a great video service for a great price!! Thank you so much, Christina!

Sent on 05/22/2018

Cara · Married on 11/18/2017

Christina was AMAZING to work with! From the beginning, she was incredibly responsive and answered all my questions! She was so enjoyable to work with on our wedding day! She had our wedding video to us in less than a month, and it turned out better than I could have imagined! From the beginning, I knew that I had wanted to hire a wedding videographer, but I was trying to stay within my budget. Christina was affordable and gave us some absolutely wonderful memories from our wedding day! Hiring Christina was one of the best decisions we made in planning our wedding, and I would recommend her to anyone planning a wedding!

Sent on 02/19/2018

Devin · Married on 10/07/2017

Our videographer, Christina, was awesome! She was so sweet and easy to talk to. She was quick and responding to emails and she got us our video VERY fast - only a couple weeks after our wedding! She did a great job and the pricing was reasonable and we would recommend Making Memories Videography to anyone!

Sent on 10/25/2017

Katelyn · Married on 09/23/2017

Christina was so sweet and was able to capture everything we wanted throughout the day. She worked seamlessly with our photographer and was also very flexible when we wanted to change up minor details in our timeline. She's amazing and I can't wait to see how our video turns out!!!

Sent on 10/01/2017

Briana · Married on 05/27/2017

I am so happy I chose Christina and Making Memories Videography. She was absolutely amazing, and we cannot stop watching our video! Christina was so laid back, and very easy to communicate with for our wedding! Thank you so much for capturing our special day that we will be able to look back at forever!

Sent on 07/18/2017

Danielle · Married on 10/08/2016

I can not say enough good things about Christina and Making Memories Videography! From the very beginning to the end, she was very responsive and I would receive emails back from her sometimes within minutes. She was very professional, laid back and just went with the flow during our hectic wedding day. She captured our entire day and all of our special moments, not missing anything. Our guests even told us how great she was with everything and it was like she wasn't even there. She edited the video and mailed it out to us in under a month which is VERY impressive. We are SO happy and impressed with our final video and highlight video and have watched it over and over again. It captures the very best parts of our wedding. I highly recommend Christina for your videographer for you wedding! You won't regret it!

Sent on 11/04/2016
  • Shannon

Shannon · Married on 09/03/2016

Christina is an absolute pleasure to work with! In the months leading up to the wedding, she was very prompt and informative in answering any questions we had. On the day of the wedding, she did an excellent job in ensuring that she captured all of the video that we wanted, while being very courteous to the bridal party and our guests as she captured video. We were very pleased that she worked so closely with our photographer to capture special moments and make suggestions (like her idea to get a shot of our reflection in the pond!), and greatly appreciate Christina’s creative eye. My husband and I have enjoyed sharing our wedding video with our family and friends, and sharing tears with them as we relive our special day. Thanks to Christina, we will always cherish our wedding video! We highly recommend Making Memories Videography!

Sent on 10/07/2016

Christina was such a pleasure to work with!! She was so flexible and her goal was to make sure my husband and I were happy. Definitely recommend her!!

Sent on 05/12/2016

Laura · Married on 09/12/2015

I was a little late when I decided to hire a videographer, actually, it was a month before my wedding! My mother-in-law decided that she wanted to have a video of our wedding so I frantically began calling and emailing around. Christine at Making Memories was FANTASTIC to work with! She was beyond prompt at responding to emails and calls. She herself was unable to do our wedding because she was already booked, but a friend of hers was able to make it and they fit me in! LIFE SAVER! Julie was right on time to begin filming. She was warm and friendly and fit right in! We all felt so comfortable with her there. We got our video about two weeks after our wedding. An absolutely amazing turn around! We paid $800 for about 5 hours of filming and 3 DVD's. They are willing to do custom packages to meet whatever your needs may be! Great people, a great job done, outstanding professionalism, quick turn around, and very affordable! I highly recommend Making Memories Videography!

Sent on 10/08/2015

very helpful. very pleasant to work with. video was great. love the way it has a full version of the day then a highlight sections.

Sent on 09/14/2015

Emily · Married on 06/20/2015

Christina was an absolute pleasure to work with. I would give Christina 10 stars for responsiveness if I could! She was so quick to answer my emails, even when I had crazy wedding brain and changed my mind numerous times. The day of the wedding I decided to add an additional hour and she was extremely flexible. Christina was always friendly and professional. I'm so happy my husband and I decided to add videography and Christina was available. I would highly recommend Making Memories Videography! Thank you Christina!!

Sent on 07/08/2015

Courtney · Married on 06/13/2015

Having Making Memories Videography there to capture our wedding was one of the best decisions we made for our big day! Prior to the wedding, Christina was always quick to answer emails. Throughout the wedding day she was there to capture every special moment and communicated so well with my Husband and I. Our wedding video is absolutely perfect. She did an amazing job!! I would highly recommend Making Memories Videography if you want the best on your wedding day!

Sent on 06/27/2015

We absolutely loved working with Christina. Her video was wonderful, and we received the final product quickly after the wedding. It was so fun to share our special day with those who could not attend through her video. Thank you for your wonderful work, Christina!

Sent on 06/27/2015

Jill · Married on 03/28/2015

Christina did such an amazing job! The whole process was easy and smooth and she captured everything we wanted her to! We are thrilled with our wedding video and will forever cherish it!

Sent on 06/16/2015

Eliza · Married on 11/08/2014

I adore Christina and her company! She was prompt, always a answered my emails and texts quickly and was a blast on my wedding day. She completed my video very quickly and it was absolute perfection. I will use her services again for any future events!

Sent on 12/03/2014

Christina · Married on 10/04/2014

Christina did an awesome job recording the most memorable moments of our wedding and making a beautiful video for us! She was very personable and very quick to respond to any questions I had before our big day.

Sent on 10/19/2014

Stacie · Married on 09/19/2014

Christina was absolutely wonderful to work with! She was quick in getting back to me with any questions I had, and was professional and very friendly. The video was amazing and really captured my special day. It was touching to see and hear so many things I missed at my actual wedding. I especially enjoyed the highlight montage at the end as it was set to music...beautiful. Thanks again, Christina!

Sent on 10/07/2014

Teresa · Married on 09/06/2014

Making Memories was absolutely amazing throughout our wedding. Christina and Rebecca captured everything and more when taping. Every time I had a question Christina was quick to respond and informative. The video came out just beautiful. I would recommend Making Memories to anyone requiring videographer services.

Sent on 10/02/2014

Christina and Julie did AMAZING! So great to work with and the video turned out perfect. On the day of the wedding, they were both very professional and worked to get all the best shots. They kept me in the loop about everything and as a result the product was amazing. Thank you so much!!!

Sent on 11/23/2014

Kim · Married on 06/21/2014

One of the many pieces of advice we were given before our wedding was to get a good videographer to capture our day. Christina at Making Memories went above and beyond to make sure our wedding video was exactly what we wanted! I did not even know that she was there on our wedding day, and the small moments that she captured still make me cry when I watch them! The highlights on the wedding video are amazing! She even took the time to match up certain parts of the songs we picked with moments from the wedding!! AMAZING! For example, one of the songs mentions wedding cake, and Christina put a clip of my husband and I feeding eachother our wedding cake at that same moment! We are so excited to give our parents and our siblings their copies of our wedding video! It not only captures our wedding day, but it also captures so many beautiful moments between all of our family and friends! To say that we highly recommend Christina at Making Memories to video your wedding would be a huge understatement!!

Sent on 11/09/2014