29 Reviews for Making Memories & More

No (1)
29 Making Memories & More Reviews

2.9

I ordered the Unity Candle Lantern from Making Memories & More. I loved the lantern, but it came engraved with the wrong date. The company sent me a replacement with the correct date free of charge and it looks perfect! Really excited to use this piece in our unity candle ceremony.

Profile Picture Brandi, 10/28/17, 4 Reviews
Services Used: No

This company is so good ! Don't hesitate, use them ! You will not be disappointed.

Profile Picture Penny, 7/22/16, 1 Review
Category: Favors & Gifts, Invitations

We decided to do a sand ceremony instead of a candle ceremony since we were getting married outside and we didn't want potential wind to ruin the moment. We started to look for different ideas for the sand ceremony and found the frame idea and our Forever Frame was perfect because it "locks" in the sand after it is poured with a plastic insert that fits over the sand. I would suggest that you tell anyone that is handling the frame for your ceremony that the plastic piece is important and should not be thrown away or leave the frame during the ceremony, ours went missing. I had to order another which doesn't cost much but shipping on top was a bit much.

Profile Picture User7102216, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Favors & Gifts, Invitations, Unique Services (Other)

We purchased a sand ceremony shadow box for our wedding in May. This was definitely the nicest one that we saw for our taste and I definitely recommend their products - great value for price!!

Profile Picture Tiffany, 5/6/16, 4 Reviews
Category: Favors & Gifts, Invitations, Unique Services (Other)

great price on the sand ceremony vases, customer service contacted me almost immediately to verify info for the engraving service

Profile Picture jodi, 2/12/16, 1 Review
Category: Favors & Gifts, Invitations

I purchased a Forever Frame, sand and vases which came quickly. I ordered 2 extra pouring vases which were missing in the first shipment; however, once I advised them via email of the missing vases they were quick to respond and correct the error. I received the vases a few days later.

Profile Picture Linda, 10/11/15, 2 Reviews
Category: Unique Services (Other)

The items we received were good quality for the savings and we received quickly.

Profile Picture User4871099, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Favors & Gifts

Very happy with the forever frame. It is exactly what we wanted and high quality!

Profile Picture Julie, 8/29/15, 1 Review
Category: Favors & Gifts

Loved my personalized sand ceremony box. Its beautiful and definately worth the money! I also loved the personalized congrats note included. Highly recommended!!

Profile Picture Cassie, 5/6/15, 1 Review
Category: Favors & Gifts, Unique Services (Other)

The order was processed promptly. I was contacted by email for clarification of some aspects of the order.
I received the sand frame and sand, customized as requested. Great service and we love the sand frame

Profile Picture Tim, 5/5/15, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Beautiful sand ceremony frame, I can't wait to use it at my wedding and display it for years to come!!

Profile Picture Amanda, 4/25/15, 4 Reviews
Category: Unique Services (Other)

My product arrived quicker than expected. Thanks

Profile Picture User4387006, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

I ordered the monogrammed shadow box for our wedding sand ceremony on the beach, and it was on very short notice. Joni Sharps responded so quickly to our request and was able to monogram our box and get it to us within a matter of days! It is absolutely beautiful and will forever hold memories of our wedding day! You absolutely cannot go wrong ordering from Making Memories and More!

Profile Picture User5110099, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
4.7

bought the flip flops for my daughter and soon to be soninlaw for a surprise gift.. they wont see them til wedding night.. loved them and think they will also

Profile Picture lisa, 3/13/15, 1 Review
Category: Favors & Gifts

We purchased our sand ceremony vases (everything but the sand) and engraved the vase. Everything turned out beautifully. The order process and customer service from start to finish was excellent!

Profile Picture User3393840, 2+ years ago, 4 Reviews
4.7

Great service and attention to detail. Mistakes happen...when a mix-up occurred regarding a tracking number, the mistake was corrected and I was notified. The only frustration: the error was discovered on a weekend and no one was available to take the call. I left numerous messages only because the deadline of the event was looming and I needed to have the issue addressed immediately. Fortunately, the email I sent in addition to the call was returned in a timely manner.

Profile Picture User4406693, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Favors & Gifts, Invitations, Unique Services (Other)

Making Memories and More is awesome. I ordered a Forever Frame for our Wedding Sand Ceremony. I used the generic order form, which was simple and easy to use. I then received an email the very next day stating they suggested centering the text and changing the graphics. It would have been very easy for them just to make the frame I ordered, but they went the extra mile to make sure I was going to have a frame I loved. Joni with Making Memories and More was very nice and responded quickly to emails. The frame came in less than a week later and looks perfect. Packaging was awesome and ensured everything arrived perfectly. I would use their services again in a heart beat and would gladly recommend them!

Profile Picture User4365466, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

I purchased a personalized Sand Unity set and it was excellent. Even better than the picture online. I highly recommend these guys to anyone doing a sand ceremony. Thank you so much for making our special day that much more special.

Profile Picture Jonathan , 7/12/14, 1 Review
Category: Favors & Gifts

Absolutely wonderful service and product.

Profile Picture User4121490, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

When I first ordered my product through the website, somehow I was able to enter more characters than would be able to fit on the item I ordered. When I was sent an email stating my order could not be finished I assumed it would be like most online stores (no customer service whatsoever) and I immediately requested to cancel my order, not even bothering giving them another chance. Boy was I wrong, and I am very glad I was. Someone immediately contacted me personally, and went way above and beyond to make sure I found the product that would make me happy. This person kept an open dialogue with me, basically shopping for me and finding items to suggest to me. When I finally found one that worked for me, the price was much higher than my original item, but she made sure I didn't pay the difference. I am extremely impressed with this company and would definitely recommend to anyone who appreciates a personal connection and not being just another order.

Profile Picture Nicholas, 4/4/14, 1 Review
Category: Favors & Gifts, Unique Services (Other)

Great quality of jewlery and perfect for my beach wedding!

Profile Picture rachel, 12/7/13, 1 Review
Category: Favors & Gifts, Jewelry

Less than 2 weeks before her wedding my daughter informs me they don't have the sand ceremony frame! I emailed Jodi at making memories and more with the forever frame we wanted with 4 vessels that all needed engraving. She replied within minutes with everything I needed to do to fill the order and assured me she had our back and it would be delivered in 3-4 days! The frame, vessels were just beautiful! The engraving was very elegantly done! I didn't want them to use a frame as everyone I'd seen looked cheap when you looked at them up close! But that's what my daughter wanted! It was so well crafted! I just can't say enough about Jodi and her company!

Profile Picture Marjorie, 11/16/13, 4 Reviews
Category: Flowers, Unique Services (Other)

I order the Heart shape sand ceremony with aqua sand and white crystalline sand and everything looks good on the website. When my order arrived I was so happy, it is exactly what the website shows. Sometimes, online shopping is a headache, as they provide similar item, not what your really want. With this website, there are no misrepresentations of any other orders. What you order, is what you get. Another good thing about "Making Memories & More" website was there was free engrave offered on each of the glass for the sand as well as the heart shape glass. It was easy to do business with this website.

Profile Picture Bernadette, 8/3/13, 6 Reviews
Category: Favors & Gifts

We ordered a product that came to us in packing from the manufacturer. The product was flawed. I had to contact Making Memories & More only once, received an immediate response and email asking what the problem was. Without hesitation, I was assured the product would be replaced. The customer service I received was nothing short of phenomenally superior in every way.

Profile Picture Laura, 8/3/13, 1 Review
Category: Party Supplies

Very professional service and extremely helpful. Cannot recommend joni highly enough. Very quick postage

Profile Picture Dermot, 5/2/13, 1 Review