Making Memories & More Reviews

29 | Houston, TX

29 Reviews for Making Memories & More

Penny · Married on 07/22/2016

This company is so good ! Don't hesitate, use them ! You will not be disappointed.

Sent on 08/22/2016

Making Memories & More's reply:

Thanks for taking the time to post such a nice review!
    So happy that you were happy with our products.

Tiffany · Married on 05/06/2016

We purchased a sand ceremony shadow box for our wedding in May. This was definitely the nicest one that we saw for our taste and I definitely recommend their products - great value for price!!

jodi · Married on 02/12/2016

great price on the sand ceremony vases, customer service contacted me almost immediately to verify info for the engraving service

Sent on 08/10/2016

Making Memories & More's reply:

Thanks for taking the time to make some nice comments Jodi. We are happy to have served you!

Linda · Married on 10/11/2015

I purchased a Forever Frame, sand and vases which came quickly. I ordered 2 extra pouring vases which were missing in the first shipment; however, once I advised them via email of the missing vases they were quick to respond and correct the error. I received the vases a few days later.

Sent on 07/15/2015

Making Memories & More's reply:

Thanks for the nice review Linda. We are happy that you loved your Forever Frame!

Julie · Married on 08/29/2015

Very happy with the forever frame. It is exactly what we wanted and high quality!

Cassie · Married on 05/06/2015

Loved my personalized sand ceremony box. Its beautiful and definately worth the money! I also loved the personalized congrats note included. Highly recommended!!

Sent on 02/19/2015

Making Memories & More's reply:

Thanks for your review Cassie. So happy that you loved it!

Amanda · Married on 04/25/2015

Beautiful sand ceremony frame, I can't wait to use it at my wedding and display it for years to come!!

My product arrived quicker than expected. Thanks

I ordered the monogrammed shadow box for our wedding sand ceremony on the beach, and it was on very short notice. Joni Sharps responded so quickly to our request and was able to monogram our box and get it to us within a matter of days! It is absolutely beautiful and will forever hold memories of our wedding day! You absolutely cannot go wrong ordering from Making Memories and More!

Sent on 05/25/2015

Making Memories & More's reply:

Thank you so much for the nice review. We strive everyday to make our customers happy!

Making Memories and More is awesome. I ordered a Forever Frame for our Wedding Sand Ceremony. I used the generic order form, which was simple and easy to use. I then received an email the very next day stating they suggested centering the text and changing the graphics. It would have been very easy for them just to make the frame I ordered, but they went the extra mile to make sure I was going to have a frame I loved. Joni with Making Memories and More was very nice and responded quickly to emails. The frame came in less than a week later and looks perfect. Packaging was awesome and ensured everything arrived perfectly. I would use their services again in a heart beat and would gladly recommend them!

Sent on 09/01/2014

Making Memories & More's reply:

Thank you for your lovely review of our company and services!

Jonathan · Married on 07/12/2014

I purchased a personalized Sand Unity set and it was excellent. Even better than the picture online. I highly recommend these guys to anyone doing a sand ceremony. Thank you so much for making our special day that much more special.

Sent on 06/10/2013

Jonathan,
    Thanks for the kind endorsement. We are Happy that you are please with your Sand Ceremony Set. Remember us when you need Toasting Flutes, cake servers, Cake Toppers, guest book, etc. for your wedding!

Nicholas · Married on 04/04/2014

When I first ordered my product through the website, somehow I was able to enter more characters than would be able to fit on the item I ordered. When I was sent an email stating my order could not be finished I assumed it would be like most online stores (no customer service whatsoever) and I immediately requested to cancel my order, not even bothering giving them another chance. Boy was I wrong, and I am very glad I was. Someone immediately contacted me personally, and went way above and beyond to make sure I found the product that would make me happy. This person kept an open dialogue with me, basically shopping for me and finding items to suggest to me. When I finally found one that worked for me, the price was much higher than my original item, but she made sure I didn't pay the difference. I am extremely impressed with this company and would definitely recommend to anyone who appreciates a personal connection and not being just another order.

rachel · Married on 12/07/2013

Great quality of jewlery and perfect for my beach wedding!

Sent on 10/31/2013

Making Memories & More's reply:

Thank you Rachel for taking the time to review us! If there are any other wedding must haves needed for your wedding, we hope you will remember us at MakingMemoriesandMore.net

Marjorie · Married on 11/16/2013

Less than 2 weeks before her wedding my daughter informs me they don't have the sand ceremony frame! I emailed Jodi at making memories and more with the forever frame we wanted with 4 vessels that all needed engraving. She replied within minutes with everything I needed to do to fill the order and assured me she had our back and it would be delivered in 3-4 days! The frame, vessels were just beautiful! The engraving was very elegantly done! I didn't want them to use a frame as everyone I'd seen looked cheap when you looked at them up close! But that's what my daughter wanted! It was so well crafted! I just can't say enough about Jodi and her company!

Sent on 11/19/2013

Making Memories & More's reply:

Thanks for taking the time to review our company and services! It is most appreciated. Wishing you a Merry Christmas!

Bernadette · Married on 08/03/2013

I order the Heart shape sand ceremony with aqua sand and white crystalline sand and everything looks good on the website. When my order arrived I was so happy, it is exactly what the website shows. Sometimes, online shopping is a headache, as they provide similar item, not what your really want. With this website, there are no misrepresentations of any other orders. What you order, is what you get. Another good thing about "Making Memories & More" website was there was free engrave offered on each of the glass for the sand as well as the heart shape glass. It was easy to do business with this website.

Sent on 08/10/2013

Bernadette,
    Thanks for your kind words. Happy to hear you love your Sand Ceremony Set. Please spread the word and tell your friends about us!

Laura · Married on 08/03/2013

We ordered a product that came to us in packing from the manufacturer. The product was flawed. I had to contact Making Memories & More only once, received an immediate response and email asking what the problem was. Without hesitation, I was assured the product would be replaced. The customer service I received was nothing short of phenomenally superior in every way.

Sent on 09/05/2013

Making Memories & More's reply:

Laura, thanks for your endorsement, we appreciate you taking the time to endorse us!

Dermot · Married on 05/02/2013

Very professional service and extremely helpful. Cannot recommend joni highly enough. Very quick postage

Sent on 05/03/2013

Making Memories & More's reply:

Dermot...thanks for your endorsement! If we can help you with any other wedding decor or gifts, please let us know! Best Wishes to your both!

Joni Sharps @ Making Memories and More

Jennifer · Married on 08/18/2012

This vendor demonstrated excellent customer service. I ordered a product that included free engraving and I had not asked for it. I was sent an e-mail immediately asking me if that was intentional. I was impressed with the attention to such a small detail. Most companies would have sent teh product without a second glance. I cannot stress enough how excellent the customer service was and I would recommend this company to everyone I know.

Sent on 04/21/2012

Making Memories & More's reply:

Thanks Jennifer, we appreciate you taking the time to share your experience in dealing with Making Memories and More and hope you will tell your friends and return to us for any other wedding accessories or gifts you might want for your big day!

Blaire · Married on 06/24/2011

They were prompt and presented a premium product! The website also had so many options for all themes! I got pretty much everything for my wedding AND honeymoon from Making Memories and More!

Connie · Married on 06/05/2004

I placed an order for my Son's wedding and got a large Just Married window cling to put on their car. It was fast easy and did not create a mess. Also the cling was beautiful. He and his new bride were so happy to get it. I was late getting the order in but Making Memories and More went the extra mile for me to get it to me on time.

Thank you...Making Memories and more... CB

Tim · Married on 05/05/2015

The order was processed promptly. I was contacted by email for clarification of some aspects of the order.
    I received the sand frame and sand, customized as requested. Great service and we love the sand frame

We purchased our sand ceremony vases (everything but the sand) and engraved the vase. Everything turned out beautifully. The order process and customer service from start to finish was excellent!

lisa · Married on 03/13/2015

bought the flip flops for my daughter and soon to be soninlaw for a surprise gift.. they wont see them til wedding night.. loved them and think they will also

3.5

Great service and attention to detail. Mistakes happen...when a mix-up occurred regarding a tracking number, the mistake was corrected and I was notified. The only frustration: the error was discovered on a weekend and no one was available to take the call. I left numerous messages only because the deadline of the event was looming and I needed to have the issue addressed immediately. Fortunately, the email I sent in addition to the call was returned in a timely manner.

Absolutely wonderful service and product.