makeupjunkybyhilda Reviews

makeupjunkybyhilda 5
makeupjunkybyhilda 6
makeupjunkybyhilda 7

Diane · Married on 09/23/2017

Hilda is a professional makeup artist who took me to another level of beauty and self confidence. I am older and she took years off my appearance and gave me a new feeling of confidence. I did not have to touch up anything all evening at a recent wedding. I also had a spray tan that was perfect! Highly recommend for any makeup and tanning needs. Such a sweet person too!

Michelle · Married on 08/19/2017

If you need makeup done for any event, wedding etc. Hilda is your girl! I don't wear makeup a lot so I admit being nervous getting mine done but, I have never felt more beautiful. My makeup didn't move all day and I got compliments left and right! If you need a professional, detailed and personable makeup artist-- go see Hilda :)

Sent on 10/09/2017

Melanie · Married on 07/04/2017

If you are looking for perfection on your big day look no further this is your girl! Not only is she extremely professional, but the attention to detail is second to none. I have literally never felt more beautiful!

• I

Isabel · Married on 05/26/2017

Hilda did my makeup for prom and it came out absolutely amazing!!! She did exactly what I wanted. My makeup was still fresh at the end of the night after eating, dancing and sweating!!

Christine · Married on 05/20/2017

Hilda is just amazing and does amazing work. She takes pride in her work and in her clients happiness.

Arianna · Married on 05/19/2017

Hilda did my prom make up and it was AMAZING! I don't like wearing a lot of makeup because I feel like I look cakey everytime I have it done, but Hilda did a full face look for prom and it was beautiful. I didn't feel cakey at all. It was a classy natural look. I highly recommend getting your makeup done by Hilda. Out of everyone who has done my makeup Hilda definitely was the best!

Alexxis · 0000-00-00

Hilda really made everything such a breeze. And her work was absolutely flawless.. and didn’t move all day! She is extremely sweet and professional. Shows up on time ready to work!! Definitely contact her if you need makeup done, I promise, you will not be disappointed.

Alexxis