Makeupbytatyana Reviews

4 | Jericho, NY

4 Reviews for Makeupbytatyana

Lauren I · Married on 07/21/2019

Great Experience!

Tatyana did the makeup for me, my mom and my bridal party for my wedding last summer. She also works with a hair stylist. Leading up to the day of the wedding, I was extremely worried that my hair and makeup would not last throughout the day because my wedding was taking place during the heat wave. Despite the hot weather, my hair and makeup lasted the whole day. I could not be happier how my makeup and hair came out for my wedding day. Tatyana is extremely talented, sweet, attentive and patient and overall did an amazing job. I would highly recommend her to anyone who wants their makeup done for a special occasion!

Sent on 02/21/2020

Makeupbytatyana's reply:

Thank you so much for your kind words. It was a pleasure being part of your special day and glamming you and your bridal party !!!!

Rachel C. · Married on 10/20/2018

Best version of yourself

I used Tatyana for my bridesmaids. She did an incredible job, highlighting the individual beauty in each one of them, while taking their personal preferences into account as well. My only regret is not using her for myself on my wedding day! I now use her every time I need my makeup done for an event and I always get compliments. Price point is excellent. Go with Tatyana if you want to look like the best version of yourself on your big day.

Sent on 02/10/2020

Stephanie · Married on 08/12/2018

Strongly recommended!

Tatyana is very talented and did a fantastic job on my makeup on my wedding day, as well as for my wedding party! She even touched up my husband-to-be when he nicked himself shaving that morning. My makeup lasted the entire night and I couldn't be happier with how it turned out!

Sent on 02/07/2020

Makeupbytatyana's reply:

Thank you so much for your review. It was my pleasure being part of your special day! I hope to see you again soon and glam you up for your next event.

Mary S · Married on 08/10/2017

The best!!

The perfect makeup artist! She is incredibly talented and gave me exactly the look I wanted -- elegant, natural, true to me. I would recommend her to anyone. My younger sister is even going to have her makeup done by her in a few months at her own wedding!

Sent on 02/07/2020

Makeupbytatyana's reply:

Thank you so much Mary! It was such a pleasure being part of your special day. I can't wait to do your sisters wedding!