MakeupbySAC LLC Reviews

59 | Newport News, VA

59 Reviews for MakeupbySAC LLC

Robyn · Married on 12/12/2017

Very professional, and patient with my requests. Learned several tips and techniques along the way too. Make up turned out excellent exactly what I wanted and more. Would definitely recommend family and friends.

Sent on 06/12/2018

Nicole · event on: 12/06/2017

Okay, what can’t this woman do! She is so talented in what she does and makes it look effortless! Being a makeup lover my myself I find it hard to have someone to do my makeup and for me to feel comfortable in it and at the same time love it and she does both! I feel like myself just more enhanced! I’ve had the pleasure of Sara doing my makeup a few times and have been able to see her do natural looks as well as more bold looks! The woman has mastered the art of makeup!

Sent on 06/01/2018

Alanna · Married on 07/15/2017

Sara did my makeup for a wedding in July and I could not be happier with how it turned out. She took her time, was very detailed, and listened to what I wanted. I will definitely use her services again in the future!

Sent on 05/16/2018
  • N. Patino

N. Patino · Married on 07/07/2017

Would reccomend!

Had the best experience! Sara is the sweetest and is so talented!

Sent on 12/03/2018

Emily · Married on 03/26/2016

Sara did my wedding makeup and it was an amazing experience! She really listened to me and helped me come up with the perfect look for my special day! Sara really made me feel at ease and beautifully ready for my day! My makeup looked flawless all day long, even through the tears, laughter and dancing!

Sent on 05/16/2018
  • Sara

Sara R. · Married on 03/10/2009

AMAZING makeup artist!

Sara is amazing! I am a wedding and portrait photographer and I contacted her to do hair and makeup for a bridal boudoir editorial, and because Sara was not only crazy talented but also so friendly, prompt, and wonderful to work with, I immediately recommended her to my bride for makeup services for her upcoming wedding -- actually, I recommended her when I was on my way back home from that very shoot. That's how excited I was! That bride was really impressed by her work and quickly hired her for makeup for her wedding day, and my bride looked absolutely stunning. I would 100% without a doubt recommend Sara to any potential bride/client looking for an incredibly talented and also super sweet artist! Thank you for EVERYTHING, Sara!

Sent on 01/11/2020

Darcy · Married on 07/27/2018

Sara is fantastic to work with. She is very responsive. I just finished ordering all of the products used ☺️

Sent on 08/12/2018

Jamie · Married on 06/30/2018

Great experience. First time doing a solo modeling shoot and she made it very fun and I felt great!! I would definitely use her again and I can’t wait to see what else she can do!

Sent on 06/17/2018
  • Sarah

Sarah · Married on 06/08/2018

Sara was literally the best! She's so warm, friendly, personable and it's clear to see she's passionate about her clients. My make up was absolutely perfect, and we were in a rush too. I will recommend her to any and everyone!

Sent on 06/08/2018