MakeupbySAC LLC Reviews

59 | Newport News, VA

59 Reviews for MakeupbySAC LLC

Kalia K. · Married on 06/09/2019

Awesome experience with sara ;)

Things that stuck out to me when sara did my makeup is that she guides you through what she is about to do and she is very professional, clean & friendly. I was very comfortable while sitting in her chair! Would definitely recommend:$

Sent on 01/09/2020

Kaity C. · Married on 06/09/2019

Sara Rich Review

Sara is wonderful! Extremely punctual, professional and talented! She was so sweet and receptive to the “look” I wanted and provided before and after photos immediately after the shoot. Highly recommend her :)

Sent on 01/09/2020

Madison · Married on 06/08/2019

Sara is so personable

She does a fabulous job. Everyone loved her and how well she applied the makeup. She’s so easy to get along with and makes it all super fun!

Sent on 06/18/2019

Bethany · Married on 05/05/2019

Sara is an amazing makeup artist! Not only is she very talented but she is extremely professional in every aspect. The overall experience from start to finish was fantastic couldn't have been happier. If you are looking for a great makeup artist Sara will make you feel absolutely beautiful and radiant for your special day!

Sent on 05/16/2018

Michelle · event on: 03/02/2019

She did an amazing job on my makeup, & I was so happy with the way it turned out. Would totally recommend for any occasion!

Sent on 05/16/2018
  • Rebecca

Rebecca B. · Married on 02/01/2019

Amazing + Talented Hair + Makeup Artist

Where do I begin? Sara is incredibly talented, so fun to work with and listens to your requests and concerns. She is prompt, clean and always professional. She did my makeup for a photoshoot and it was so pleasing to see that she managed to glam me up while still making sure it wasn't too much and still very ME! As a photographer I recommend her to every client for weddings, portraits and boudoir. HIGHLY RECOMMEND!!

Sent on 08/19/2020

Sofia S. · Married on 12/08/2018

marvelous!!

I had the pleasure of having Sara do my makeup for a winter wedding. As someone who very rarely wears makeup, doesn't wear much, and really has no clue what they're doing- she did an above and beyond job at making my look natural as well as feeling natural. I stepped out of her chair feeling so confident in how I looked and felt like I could take on the world. I highly recommend her to anyone looking for wedding makeup services!

Sent on 12/11/2018

Travis T. · Married on 11/07/2018

Great Energy and incredible Talent.

Sarah is one of those rare professionals that work in the creative industry and have balanced all the skills it takes to be a dream. Usually super Crestive people are highly skilled, but naturally come with some complications professionally, or highly organized and professional, but maybe not actually that skilled or creative. Sarah has the best of all...the skill to make me want to pick her first, and then the professionalism and reliability to make me proud to recommend her to you and my friends. I have spent the last 15 years working daily with many different MUAs, but This is my Virginia “go to” MUA.

Sent on 11/07/2018

Danielle · Married on 10/20/2018

Extensional Make Up artist

Let me introduce you to this beauty! Her name is Sarah Rich and is a professional makeup artist here in the Hampton Roads area. She did our makeup for Christiana’s wedding and did a phenomenal job!!! She was SO professional, very detailed, and truly listened to what we wanted!!! She also makes you feel so comfortable!!! The whole experience from start to finish was exceptional!!! I can’t recommend her enough!!! One last thing!! At the wedding we didn’t have a wedding coordinator and soon realized we were going to need one! Without hesitation Sara also took on the role of wedding coordinator as well, and when I say she went above and beyond is an understatement!!! I don’t know what we would have done without her!!! So if you have ANY special event, photoshoot and need an incredible makeup artist she’s your girl!!! She also will travel!! Go check her out! Like and follow her on
    Facebook: Makeupbysac LLC
    Instagram: makeupbysac
    Website: www.makeupbysac.com

Sent on 11/09/2018

Lauren · Married on 09/30/2018

Absolutely amazing!!

Sara was amazing to work with and truly understood what I was looking for, and I just LOVED how my hair and makeup looked. I cannot recommend Sara enough!!

Sent on 11/06/2018

Amanda · Married on 09/15/2018

Sara and her assistant, Andrea, were absolutely amazing! They made my bridesmaids and me feel incredibly beautiful on the inside and outside. Sara is extremely experienced, talented, and professional. When talking with her it felt like a friend I had known for years. She listened to exactly what I wanted and gave me just that. Sara is the best MUA and I can't recommend her enough!!

Sent on 09/29/2018
  • Jillian

Jillian · Married on 08/31/2018

Sara was an absolute pleasure to work with. She couldn't have been more friendly and professional. She and her assistant, Andrea, did full makeup for 8 people. We all were impressed with how quickly and smoothly it went-they even finished early! Their work was simply beautiful-everybody raved over their makeup when it was complete!

I would highly recommend MakeupbySAC. They take the lead with talent, professionalism, and customer service.

Sent on 09/08/2018

Tanya · Married on 06/16/2018

Gorgeous and age appropriate! Will definitely use services again!!

Sent on 06/17/2018

Amber · Married on 06/08/2018

Sara is AMAZING! Such an artist. I will definitely use her again for special occasions. My 12 year old daughter could not get over how "pretty" her Mom looked and she is not easy to impress!! And my husband has told me how beautiful I am more in the last few hours than he has in the last few years ! Ha!! Thanks Sara!

Sent on 06/09/2018

Traci · Married on 05/27/2018

Loved how my make up turned out for my daughter's wedding! She was very professional and listened to what my needs were. I'll make a point of calling on her if and when the need arises!

Sent on 05/29/2018

Kaitlyn · Married on 05/27/2018

I really enjoyed getting my make up some. It was a fun experience and it looked so beautiful!

Sent on 05/30/2018

Sandy · Married on 05/27/2018

Wonderful, professional, fun!!!

Sent on 06/12/2018

Ashlen · Married on 05/17/2018

Sarah is so professional and talented! My makeup was perfect and stayed on for our whole photoshoot in the heat and humidity! Sarah is very friendly and personable. I would recommend her to all of my friends and family!

Sent on 05/18/2018

Krys · Married on 05/17/2018

Sara was absolutely amazing to meet and work with! She is very knowledgeable and passionate about her craft! Even more, her personality is so warm and genuine! I cannot wait to work with her again!

Sent on 05/22/2018

Marnie · Married on 05/17/2018

I had the opportunity to work with Sara in May for a branding photoshoot for my business. I reached out to Sara with little direction and a short time frame, she was incredibly kind and gracious.

She communicated very well and kept in touch every step of the way. She really took the time to ask and be clear on what I was looking for and helped me find direction where I wasn’t sure what I needed.

She did four models and the make up made the girls look absolutely radiant. Sara really went above and beyond to make the girls feel comfortable during the make-process, answering any questions they had. The girls felt so confident and were glowing with the make-up look she did on each girl. We had all different skin tones/types of models as well and Sara was able to work with every girl without any problems.

I would absolutely work with Sara again and AGAIN! I highly recommend her. She has such a sweet personality, she is very punctual and showed up to the event on time, and her work is beautiful. She really has a gift for making women look effortlessly beautiful.

Finally, I just really appreciate the way Sara treated me every step of the way, I felt she really took the time to listen, get to know me, and made me feel like my wants/needs were important to her.

Again, would definitely recommend Sara. Thank you Sara, I really appreciate everything you did for me as a client!

Sent on 07/05/2018

Mackenzie · Married on 05/11/2018

Sara was kind and flexible and did a great job doing hair for my best friend's wedding. She listened to what the person requested for their hair and executed the hairstyles quickly and beautifully. She even was present for touchups at the venue right before the wedding ceremony. Great service. Great person.

Sent on 05/18/2018

Erica · Married on 04/28/2018

Sara is absolutely amazing! She is so kind hearted and her passion for makeup shines. She is so supportive, attentative, and encouraging. She is everything a bride could ask for...especially when I myself am obsessed with makeup. I'm so glad I chose Sara for my special day, she glamed me up exactly how I hoped to look.

She even spent the day with me and touched up makeup for photos, per my request. And honestly my makeup didn't even budge, just a lipstick touch up here and there (which we know is inevitable)! But I'm so glad she stuck with me for the day because she was so kind and celebrated alongside with me. Working with Sara you can tell makeup is her passion and she truly cares about her clients. You won't feel like just another bride on the list.

AND! I have sensative skin, yet what she worked with not only made my skin glow...but I noticed days after my skin was hydrated and healthy.

Ok brides! I know that's a lengthy review, but I was so apprehensive selecting a makeup artist, and I just am incredibly happy I went with Sara and I want any other bride out there to feel as happy and special on their day!

Sent on 05/13/2018

Angela · Married on 04/28/2018

As mother of the bride, I couldn't be happier with the services that MakeupbySAC LLC has provided!
    I recently had the honor meeting Sara for my daughter's wedding, she had provided make up services for the beautiful bride, maid of honor( sister) and myself. She took the time to listen to our concerns and did an amazing job.
    She is kind, patient and professional!
    To all the future brides out there look no further, Sara is the one to have by your side on your special day or any other occasions you may need!
    Thanks Sara!

Sent on 05/27/2018

Andrea · event on: 04/26/2018

I recently hired Sara to do my makeup and take some head shots for my new website. To say that I was thrilled is an understatement! Sara was very responsive to my request and was very professional and kind.
    She is an amazing makeup artist and has the sweetest personality. Sara really cares about your skin and how you want to look in your photos. She took her time to cover my super dark circles under my eyes- never an easy feat! If you are looking for a caring, flexible and talented makeup artist for any event I highly recommend Sara!

Sent on 06/06/2018

Shannon · Married on 04/22/2018

Sarah was my makeup artist and she was so professional and such a gem! Perfect personality to have around you on your big day which can often be stressful. As a huge bonus her makeup application is flawless and customized perfectly to your requests! I will use her for everything I do and recommend her to all my friends as a must have for their weddings!

Sent on 05/27/2018