MakeupbyJaySaunz Reviews

MakeupbyJaySaunz 5
MakeupbyJaySaunz 6
MakeupbyJaySaunz 7

Sade · Married on 06/23/2018

You must book Jamie to do your makeup! She is an amazing makeup artist! She is super sweet, professional, and so fun to work with! I felt so pretty and picture perfect on my wedding day! The morning of my wedding I wasn’t in the best mood because I had the ugliest pimple on my forehead that I swear wouldn’t be able to hide with makeup. Of course, Jamie was able to work her magic and make me look beautiful – she was able to hide it with makeup and no one was able to tell. The best part is that the makeup stayed on the whole night. I’m so happy I booked her for my wedding!! <3

Sent on 09/24/2018

Ashley · Married on 05/17/2018

Jamie and her team killed it! Not only does Jamie have an amazing personality but she chooses the most amazing team to bring with her and she makes the day unforgettable. All of the makeup for the girls looked gorgeous and Jamie and her team also finished makeup for 15 girls in record time. Thank you for making myself, my bridal party and family absolutely glow. Love you!!!

Sent on 05/22/2018
    MakeupbyJaySaunz 14
    MakeupbyJaySaunz 15
    MakeupbyJaySaunz 16

Samantha · Married on 11/25/2017

You will absolutely fall in love with Jamie the moment you meet her, what is not to love? Jamie is such a sweet heart. Throughout my trial we chatted and laughed the whole time, I honestly felt like Jamie and I had been friends for years. I am so picky when it comes to people doing my makeup and when she showed me the mirror once she was finished with my trial, I knew Jamie had to do my makeup on my wedding day. Ladies, Jamie is out of this world talented. Her eye for makeup is INSANE. I felt so beautiful on my wedding day. If you are looking for a makeup artist who is not only so amazing at what she does, but is just so an absolute pleasure to be around, Jamie is your girl!

Sent on 12/18/2017

Stacy · Married on 11/04/2017

Jamie did an absolutely incredible job for my wedding on 11/4/17. She was recommended to me by a family friend, and I'm so happy I was put in touch with her. We did a trial in NJ and she understood what I was looking for right away. She traveled to NYC for my wedding in Brooklyn, was on time, and instantly put me at ease. My girls, Mom, and I genuinely had so much fun with her during the day, and she has the type of personality that is upbeat without being overwhelming. She added to the positive energy in the room, and suggested some modifications to the schedule to help things flow better. Although I didn't think it was possible for the trial look to get any better, my wedding look was even more gorgeous. It was honestly the most beautiful I have felt in my life, I was honestly sad when I had to take it off at the end of the night. My bridesmaids and Mom looked stunning as well, and she was able to give each girl a look that suited them. I received an insane amount of compliments on my makeup the entire night, and the makeup was still completely in place when I got back to the hotel at 2:30AM. I cannot say enough about her makeup skills (they are unreal), and strongly recommend you secure your date ASAP because the demand for Jamie is (deservedly) skyrocketing. My makeup looks flawless in cell phone pics from the night so I cannot imagine how great the pro pics are going to look. Jamie I cannot thank you enough, and will continue to tell all my engaged/soon to be engaged friends about you! BOOK HER NOW!

Sent on 11/07/2017

Michelle · Married on 02/19/2017

Jamie is an absolutely amazing makeup artist! She makes you feel really comfortable and she is just so sweet and nice! I have never felt as gorgeous and perfect as I did in my life than on my wedding day. My fiance's jaw dropped when he saw me that day at our first look! She listened to exactly what I wanted and made me the most stunning bride ever! I HIGHLY recommend looking no where else and booking Jamie for your makeup as she is simply the BEST!

Sent on 02/24/2017