Makeup by Candace Reviews

45 Reviews for Makeup by Candace

• Bianca

Bianca P. · Married on 10/27/2017

Phenomenal

I am so glad that I chose Candace to do my wedding make up! She was amazing to work with from start to finish, from the trial (which she made work in my tiny apartment) to the day of, she was a rockstar. She did my makeup and all of my bridesmaids all by herself and worked with us for hours until everything was perfect. She was personable, easy to get along with and did a phenomenal job with all of our make up. I was so thrilled with her work and felt so beautiful on my wedding day. Thank you Candace!

Sent on 11/05/2018

Daniela · Married on 10/05/2017

Candace is amazing at what she does!! I highly recommend her for all your events!

Lesley · Married on 06/17/2017

Candace is by far the best makeup artist in the area. She has done my makeup for many different occasions, including my wedding. One of the best things about her is her ability to tackle just about anything. No matter what the occasion or what type of makeup I ask for she is always up for the task and always does an amazing job! She takes her time and makes sure it is exactly how you want it to be. I know I am always in good hands with her. You definitely will not be disappointed if you book with her.

Michelle M. · Married on 06/17/2017

Unparalleled

Candace is simply phenomenal. Creative yet classic. Nails it every single time. I’d never consider letting anyone else do my makeup!
    My sister was the most beautiful bride! Hands down the best there is!

Sent on 11/10/2018

Dana · Married on 05/14/2017

Candace did my make up for my sisters wedding, it looked so good! It didn’t feel overdone, foundation looked natural but flawless. Since then she’s done my makeup about 4 or 5 times. I would hire her to do my eye make up every weekend if I could.

Maureen · Married on 03/31/2017

Candace was wonderful. From the makeup trial to the wedding day she made me look and feel fabulous!! She listened to what I wanted but also made suggestions that I’m glad I listened to. She is very detail oriented and I’m so glad I picked her for my special day!

Sent on 08/24/2018

Nicole · Married on 10/22/2016

Candace did my makeup, my mother and the mother of the groom, as well as all my bridesmaids makeup. She truly listened to what we each wanted and the results were incredible! Not only did the makeup look great in pictures but it lasted for the entire day and night. The eyelashes even lasted for days! She worked quickly and efficiently and made sure there was time for touch-ups and never seemed stressed or rushed. Beyond the beautiful makeup what I was the most impressed with was what a pleasure She was to work with. She is an incredibly sweet person with a very calming presence. On what can be a stressful day, it was wonderful to have someone who was so happy, relaxed, and attentive around. I would highly highly recommend her!

Emily · Married on 07/13/2016

Candace has done my make up for several occasions and everyone always asks who did your make up? My answer is always Makeup by Candace Gebbia!!

Jennifer M. · Married on 05/27/2016

Candace is a Talent Makeup Artist!

Candace did my make up for my wedding, and I’ve had her do my make-up for several other occasions as well. I usually show her a picture of what I want, and she does just what I ask for and more! She takes what I want into consideration and, with her expertise, has some of her own ideas that she suggests would look best or that I might be unsure about in order to create an amazing result. She knows which colors and looks work for my complexion and skin tone. When Candace does my makeup, pictures always come out awesome, and everyone comments on how great I look. I will always recommend Candace! :)

Sent on 12/31/2019

Tara · Married on 04/08/2016

Highly recommended!!! Candace did my makeup for my wedding along with my bridesmaids and we all were beyond pleased. I’ve used her for other events after my wedding because I was so pleased with her work.

Tracy · Married on 08/30/2015

Candace is not only professional, but extremely talented, knowledgeable and patient! She made my daughters wedding extra special!

Kiera · Married on 08/28/2015

Candace is an excellent artist! Her make-up style is always head turning. And if you want simple she can do that too. I preferred simple for my sisters wedding and I was very happy with the natural look she gave me. Not only is she professional but she is personable, easy to talk to, making the process quick and enjoyable. I would definitely recommend using her services!

Sent on 08/24/2018

Suzy E. · Married on 10/03/2014

Excellent makeup artist to be a part of your wedding day!

Candace made the wedding makeup task a breeze! I had makeup trials with two other artists about a year before our wedding. The first person was fine although it looked like makeup that I could do on my own. The second person said how she had another job and may not show up but she would send someone else which made me uneasy. After Candace completed my trial, I immediately burst into happy tears once I saw what she had done.

She arrived early the day of the wedding and quickly got to work on everyone. I think there were six or seven of us total that had makeup done that day. She has a super calm presence which is helpful when dealing with day of jitters. Everyone's makeup looked awesome and photographed really awesome, as well! Definitely recommend Candace to be a part of your day!!

Sent on 10/30/2018

Violet M. · Married on 05/31/2014

Make-up for a wedding

Candace is amazing! I prefer a more natural look and she really understood what I was looking for. I felt like myself at the wedding and looked beautiful!

Sent on 10/21/2018

Lauren · Married on 10/13/2013

Candace was amazing to work with for my wedding! She took such great care of myself and my entire wedding party. She listened to exactly what I wanted done and my makeup couldn’t have looked better for my wedding day. She was punctual, accommodating and a lot of fun to work with. I definitely reccomend her for your next event !

Nikki · Married on 04/28/2012

Candace is a fantastic makeup artist!! She did the makeup for my wedding including me and my bridesmaids. And everyone was so impressed! I never wear very much makeup and I couldn't even tell I was wearing anything that day either...which made me feel comfortable, beautiful, and natural. I highly recommend Candace for any special occasion!

Nicole · Married on 08/13/2011

Great experience. Highly recommended.

Sent on 10/07/2018

Vanessa · Married on 06/07/2009

Candace has done the makeup for my wedding and several weddings I have been in and many of my friends have used her as well. She is great at what she does... she makes the bride and bridal party look and feel beautiful! She’s awesome

Sent on 10/04/2018
  • Michelle

Michelle J. · Married on 08/23/2008

My wedding and my sister's wedding!

Candace does a beautiful job! She listens to exactly what you want! If your unsure, she will show you different looks... though her judgment is always on point! I highly recommend her for whatever function you are attending and want to look your most optimal beautiful self! Whether bold or subtle, Candace makes it happen!

Sent on 01/10/2019

Eric · Married on 10/08/2016

Candace is highly skilled all-around! Very professional and flexible. Always a pleasure to work with. I would recommend her services to anyone I meet.