Makeup with Sylvia Reviews

8 | Miami, FL

8 Reviews for Makeup with Sylvia

Elizabeth · Married on 05/11/2013

I normally don't write reviews but I felt it was only right to leave my feedback regarding my experience with Sylvia. Not only is she kind but she is by far one of the best makeup artist that has done my makeup. I myself am a certified makeup artist and therefore I am very critical when it comes to how my makeup looks. Sylvia is nothing short than amazing! Not only did she leave my face looking flawless which couldn't have been easy considering I was breaking out horribly on my wedding day but she made it look so natural! I truly felt beautiful on my wedding day. I forgot about all the pimples! She is worth every penny.

Sent on 05/13/2013

I was very pleased with Sylvia's service, she was great!!!

• Y

Yeny · event on 04/21/2013

Sylvia did my makeup and my mother in laws make up for my baby shower and I was so happy with the outcome. She understood the look I was going for and made me look and feel beautiful.

Elizabeth · Married on 11/24/2012

Sylvia is amazing! Everyone was so happy with her and her work. I highly recommend her.

Vanessa · Married on 07/28/2012

Sylvia was absolutely amazing and a tremendous sweetheart! She did the makeup for me, my mom, and two bridesmaids and everyone looked beautiful. I explained exactly how I wanted my makeup to come out and she made it happen better than I could have imagined. The makeup lasted perfectly for over 8 hours, even through the 30 minutes of heat and sweat when our limo broke down. I couldn't have been happier with Sylvia and her services. I have recommended her and will continue to recommend her to anyone looking for the perfect makeup artist!

• Vane0728

Vanessa · Married on 07/28/2012

Miami Spring's Country Club has been my families go to venue for the last 30 years. Naturally, when my mother told me to go take a look at the site for my wedding reception, I immediately said no because I wanted my wedding to be different than what the family is used to seeing. After countless weeks of searching I finally gave in and went to check it out. As soon as I sat down and spoke with Carlos I knew I found my reception hall. The different packages he offers are perfectly priced for what you're getting and definitely the cheapest I found in Miami for that kind of quality and service. I was able to dress up the room beautifully and the included uplighting in the room was the perfect touch. The food was delicious and the drinks were non stop. From the day I placed my deposit until the second our reception ended, Carlos made sure I had everything I wanted exactly how I wanted it and did not stop until it got done (even through my couple of Bridezilla moments nearing the event). Nearly a year later, I still have people telling me how awesome our wedding was and how much fun they had that night. I will forever be grateful for everything Carlos did for our big day. If you're looking for the perfect reception spot, this is your place!

Magena · Married on 03/31/2012

Sylvia truly made me feel beautiful on my wedding day! She was very professional and arrived promptly on the day of the wedding. All of my bridesmaids looked great and were very happy with her work. I recommend her to anyone in the Miami area and she is reasonably priced and worth every penny.

Sent on 05/14/2013

Melibeth · event on 05/30/2009

Hello Friends.

I was pregnat and I wanted to be beautiful in my babyshower so i call Mrs Constantine to have a make up for me and let me tell you girls She is very profesional, love her puntuality and the most important her products are amazing that make you look beautiful . I totally recommend her for any event that you are going to have in the future. I will call her again ......

Melibeth