Makeup Vallarta Reviews

32 | Puerto Vallarta, MX

32 Reviews for Makeup Vallarta

Irene es una profesional, me ha encantado como me ha maquillado de una forma natural y cero exagerada. SU equipo tambien lo es, me nha encantado.

Sent on 05/17/2016

Thank you very much!

Leigha · Married on 01/26/2018

The whole team Irene, Fernardo and Gabi were absolutely amazing. My practice session was the perfect way to test out my hair and make-up before the wedding and then we did our trash the dress photo session after. I sent them pictures of hair and make-up before and they were incredibly close to what the pictures were. I had both hair and make-up done for myself, 4 bridesmaids and the mother of the bride and groom. Make sure you have enough time scheduled for your party though as it does take time to do the airbrushing. The airbrush make-up really did last through heat and humidity although it wasn't that hot in Puerto Vallarta at the end of January. My hair was an up-do and it was beautiful! Lasted most of the night through lots of dancing. Highly recommend this team - they were very fun, friendly and made us all comfortable. Not to mention we all looked stunning!

Sent on 02/18/2018

Makeup Vallarta's reply:

Thank you so much Leigha! Ir was a pleasure did your makeup and hair for your wedding. Your family was so nice too.Thanks for trust on our company

REBECCA · Married on 04/06/2018

Irene and her Team are simply amazing. I loved my hair and make-up and it lasted all night long. Irene is so good at her job and really listens to what you want. She is friendly and responds quickly to all my emails and questions (she made organising a wedding from overseas so easy and stress free). My Mum loved her look and so did my two bridesmaids. My hair looked exactly like the pinterest pic i took! Thank you Irene!!! I couldn't have been happier.

Sent on 07/04/2018

Carrie · Married on 05/07/2016

Irene is the best in PV. Even though you are "supposed" to look your best on your wedding day. Irene made it happen. I have never looked better but I still looked like me!

Sent on 05/16/2016

Makeup Vallarta's reply:

Thank you very much, Carrie. You are so sweet and nice. Thanks for your review.

Alethia · Married on 01/07/2017

4.2
      3.0
      3.5

Amazing service and incredible staff!

Sent on 02/22/2017

Corinne · Married on 05/06/2018

4.2

Irene and her team were excellent. They were so kind and allowed me to feel like they were in complete control, which is what you need on your wedding day. I would be happy to recommend them.

Sent on 07/11/2018
  • Sara

Sara Alsamrae · Married on 03/03/2020

1.0

Mother-in-law has terminal cancer - they refused to give me deposit back

i booked Irene for my wedding march 3, 2020. my fiancé and i just found out his mother has terminal cancer so we decided to cancel our wedding. all of our vendors immediately gave us our deposits back in full given the circumstances (hotel, airline, photographer, videographer) even though we signed contracts with all of them saying the deposit is non-refundable.
    Irene took a week to reply back to me and said we can't refund anything, you signed a contract. they offered to give me a credit but what am i supposed to do with $500USD for makeup in Mexico when i live in Canada?
    i'm extremely disappointed in how they responded to me, this is such a terrible situation to be in. when someone very close and very important to you is dying you would hope that people would be understanding. i even offered to give them a medical report as proof but now they are not replying back to me.
    i would NOT recommend this company to anyone. even when i was booking with them (for 5 people hair & makeup) they were snappy over email and kept telling me to "read the contract" when i asked them questions about how we do the deposit.

Sent on 08/13/2019