98 Reviews for Makeup Savvy | On-site Makeup Services

Eye Makeup (5)
Makeup Trial (5)
Group Discounts (3)
Natural Makeup (2)

Jody was fantastic! She made sure everyone was happy with their makeup and looked great for the special day! My makeup lasted the entire night with minimal touchups necessary after hours of photos and dancing. Jody was very responsive and flexible with locations/time for the trial and wedding. Overall, I'm really glad Jody was my makeup artist and would recommend her to anyone!

Profile Picture Susan, 1/6/18, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

I can not recommend Jody enough to do makeup!! I contacted her to do my wedding makeup kind of last minute, and she worked with me to get it done! During the trial she was so nice and did natural makeup just how I wanted it, and was giving me tips on how to do my own everyday makeup! She showed up on my wedding day with plenty of time and seemed very excited to be part of my day! She included my little flower girl who hates getting her makeup done, and just did a little eyeshadow to make her feel like one of the girls. She did my bridesmaids exactly how they wanted it done, and they looked flawless! She did my makeup perfectly as well and I couldn’t have felt better about it! My husband cried when he saw me and one of the first things he said was “your makeup is so beautiful!” I can’t thank Jody enough for the wedding makeup, and for being a great addition to my wedding day. She is flexible, professional, and totally affordable!!

Profile Picture Kaylah, 10/28/17, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Jody knew exactly how to enhance everyone's natural beauty! She was casual yet very professional. As mom of groom, my 50+ skin was glowing and best yet, it stayed that way all during our wedding event. My look was soft and romantic and fresh- like I wanted. She really accented my blue eyes and all her makeup was so lightweight. Wonderful job!

Profile Picture Susan, 10/7/17, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

I was so lucky my mother in law found Jody (makeupsavvy) last minute for my wedding! I was so focused on everything else that I totally forgot I needed my makeup done . I found Jody in August when my wedding was in the beginning of October . I called her and booked her up last minute (which I still can’t believe she was available), and made me feel with free when it came to me and my bridal party’s makeup . She came to me for a trial makeup session, and came to my grandmas house where I was getting ready on the day of my wedding! Me and my girlfriend learned so much makeup tips from her, and she knew what she was doing. She was very skilled, and I was very grateful to have her do my makeup on the most important day of my life. My makeup stayed on the entire day, and she was so humble and felt like I knew her for years !

Profile Picture Emily, 10/7/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health
Services Used: Contour Makeup, Eye Makeup, Fake Lashes, Makeup Trial, On-Site Makeup, Wedding Party Makeup, Consultations, Group Discounts, Makeup

Jody,

Jody was such a doll to work with - always very responsive, and knowledgeable. You can tell from the start that she has the bride in mind 100% of the time and is dedicated to ensuring your "special day" is the best it can be.

Profile Picture Jordyn, 9/23/17, 1 Review
Services Used: Consultations

Jody was a wonderful person to have so my makeup, my bridesmaids makeup and the mother’s makeup as well! We received so many compliments on our makeup and I also received compliments on her and how much my bridal party loves having her there! All the girls makeup looked amazing and stayed all night long which is the one thing you’re hoping for as a bride! I’m so glad we went with Jody! It really made the day so much easier knowing that my makeup would look amazing! Thank you so much! I will definitely recommend her to anyone!

Profile Picture Lauren, 9/23/17, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health
Services Used: Airbrush Makeup, Eye Makeup, Makeup Trial, Natural Makeup, On-Site Makeup, Wedding Party Makeup, Makeup

Jody is simply amazing! As the mother-of-the-bride, I wanted to look my absolute best for my daughter's wedding. She used her artistry and creativity to play up my best features. She made sure I was aware of everything she was doing and asked questions along the way. She also provided numerous tips I could use in the future. Jody is a true professional and I love that she uses high-end Chanel products. I highly recommend her to anyone wanting to look their best for a special event.

Profile Picture Donna, 9/16/17, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

I was Mother of the Groom and very nervous about someone doing my make-up.
Jody did a wonderful job and has a great personality. I started looking for someone on line and her name came up as one of the best and in my book she is the best! I got so many compliments from everyone. She took her time and made it look very natural and it complimented my dress very well.
She was already busy that day but she squeezed me in, Thank-you Jody!! I would highly recommend her to anyone.

Profile Picture Barbara, 8/26/17, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Jody was amazing! She came from outta town without my wedding planner doing her job and confirming with Jody! She was so sweet and totally doted on me!! Everyone loved her!

Profile Picture Kelsey, 8/12/17, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Jody is AMAZING! I had multiple make-up trials prior to selecting Jody, and her work stood out far above the rest. She uses quality products and takes the time to achieve your desired look. My make-up turned out perfect on my wedding day. I could not be happier with Jody's services. She is very accommodating, professional, and quick to respond back to any questions. I highly recommend Jody; her work is phenomenal.

Profile Picture Karissa, 7/22/17, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health
Services Used: Consultations, Makeup, Airbrush Makeup, Eye Makeup, Fake Lashes, Makeup Trial, Natural Makeup, On-Site Makeup, Wedding Party Makeup

As the mother of the bride, I was very pleased with Jody's professionalism and detail. She did make up for me, the bride and maid of honor. Very happy!

Profile Picture Pam, 7/15/17, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Jody was a fantastic choice for my wedding. She answered all my questions and I felt so beautiful on my wedding day, thanks to her. I've also recommended her to my friends who are getting married. Thanks Jody!!

Profile Picture Megan, 7/15/17, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health
Services Used: Eye Makeup, Fake Lashes, Makeup Trial, On-Site Makeup, Wedding Party Makeup, Makeup

Being the mother-of-the-bride, you want to make your daughter proud. Jody did an amazing job and made me feel beautiful. So nice to be pampered on such an emotional day. Thank you Jody!!

Profile Picture Mary, 7/7/17, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Jody was fabulous! She did an amazing job and way above and beyond for all of us.....

Profile Picture Debbie , 7/1/17, 2 Reviews
Services Used: Fake Lashes, On-Site Makeup, Wedding Party Makeup, Makeup

Jody is absolutely fantastic! Everyone's hair and makeup looked flawless and the bride was extremely pleased with everyone's looks! You have to book her for weddings events etc. you will be extremely happy with the experience and the outcome! We love and adore her ❤️

Profile Picture Bri, 7/1/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

Jody was gracious enough to help me out with a pre-event, hands on tutorial for an upcoming wedding. She was already booked for the day of my niece's wedding, but was more than willing to work with me in her spare time. She walked me through the entire make-up application process and gave many tips and tricks along the way. I learned so much invaluable information and continue to use those tips on a daily basis. It made all the difference! I have received countless compliments on my makeup techniques since working with Jody. She is always available to help me when I have questions regarding skin care and make-up lines for sensitive skin. She is a very knowledgeable and talented make-up artist. I am beyond appreciative of her abilities and couldn't have been more happy with the results. Can't thank you enough Jody!! Xoxo...

Profile Picture Shelley, 5/15/17, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Jody was phenomenal! She was so willing to do whoever in my wedding party wanted their makeup done even if it was last minute. My makeup lasted all day and I had tears as well as my wedding was outdoors. Thank you Jody for everything! We all got so many compliments on our makeup!

Profile Picture Kendra, 10/1/16, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

I loved working with Jody. She did an amazing job and did exactly what I wanted for makeup!

Profile Picture User7221702, 1+ year ago, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

My make up stayed looking great all night long! I really appreciate how easy and great Jody was to work with! Jody was always prompt with communication and arriving to the run through and the wedding. Very reliable! The make up looked natural, beautiful, and not too over done! I really appreciated the tips she gave me as well. I would highly recommend Jody ! You will not be disappointed! Thanks again for everything!

Profile Picture Molly, 9/3/16, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

I had a wonderful experience with Makup Savvy! Jody did my makeup for my wedding as well as makeup for my mother and my bridesmaids. Jody is experienced, fun and easy to work with. She uses only the highest quality makeup products that will last all day and night. She was very accommodating - she came to my house to do a trial run before one of my bridal showers and also came on site to do makeup on my wedding day. I would highly recommend Jody!

Profile Picture Erin, 8/6/16, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Jody was amazing! Super fast response times. I live out of town and was't able to do a trial before the wedding. Everything workout out perfectly, she did exactly what I was looking for. She was flexible with the bridal party- allowing each bridesmaid to do exactly the services they were interested in.
I loved the airbrush foundation- it lasted all night. I would highly recommended using Jody!

Profile Picture User5504824, 1+ year ago, 2 Reviews
Services Used: Makeup, Airbrush Makeup, Contour Makeup, Fake Lashes

Jody was very sweet and very flexible. She was willing to do more than one makeup trial with me which was great. She also came to my parents house for both trials which was very convenient! She was very professional and her style of doing makeup was beautiful. I loved how it turned out for pictures too! One thing I appreciated was that I had some makeup that I had purchased for other wedding events and when I asked her if she was okay with using some of that makeup she was totally fine with that. I only asked her that because I knew I had loved that specific palette of colors already. I would definitely recommend Jodi. She was very easy to work with and did a fabulous job!

Profile Picture Ashley, 7/16/16, 4 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

Jody was wonderful! She came to my house for a makeup trial and she also came to my wedding venue on the day of! She has a bubbly, happy personality and is easy to get along with. My makeup looked very natural yet glamorous and classic looking at the same time. I was extremely happy with her work and received many compliments on my makeup! I definitely recommend her and would love to work with her in the future!

Profile Picture Suzi, 6/11/16, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Jody is absolutely FANTASTIC! She does a phenomenal job! Professional, timely, fun, and easy to talk to. I would use her again in a heartbeat!

Profile Picture User6889013, 1+ year ago, 1 Review