104 Reviews for Makeup Savvy | On-site Makeup Services

Contour Makeup (6)
Makeup Trial (5)
Group Discounts (4)
Natural Makeup (2)

Jody did a tremendous job on makeup for my daughter and me for my wedding. She ess right on time an finished applying makeup for both of us in a timely manner. She did a great job explaining each item she was applying. I looked natural and gave my eyes that pop uou need to have that put together look. Jody was so nice to visit with. Conversation flowed like we had already known each other. Jody is a true treasure to find. She is absolutely worth every penny paid for her talent.

Profile Picture Karen, 6/16/18, 3 Reviews
Services Used: Makeup, Eye Makeup, On-Site Makeup

On a whim last week, I decided to search for a make up artist for myself and two daughters for my son's "Out Of State" wedding this past weekend. Truthfully, I was not optimistic that I would find someone on short notice but because the wedding was on Sunday, I thought I would give it a try anyway. I looked at a few websites in the Minneapolis area and found Jody's. Within 30 minutes or so after submitting a request, I was on the phone with Jody who amazingly had an opening for us. I felt like I was talking with a dear friend. She was GREAT and asked so many questions about all of us. Jody is such a sweetheart and made us feel so comfortable. She made my daughters and I look and feel beautiful and took extra time with each of us to ensure that we were happy with the results. She gave make-up tips as she worked that I can use everyday. We all received so many compliments and looked like improved versions of ourselves... so natural and not overdone. I would give her 10 stars if I could... thanks so much!!!!!

Profile Picture Teresa, 5/27/18, 1 Review

Amazing job ! Great customer service! Would recommend for any occasion

Profile Picture Amanda, 5/19/18, 3 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health
Services Used: Airbrush Makeup, Contour Makeup, Eye Makeup, Fake Lashes, On-Site Makeup, Wedding Party Makeup, Makeup

Wow! Jody is fantastic. She did the makeup for my wedding this past May. I can't explain enough how great of a job she did. She is very organized, professional and fun to work with. All of my bridesmaids loved her and were very happy with how their makeup looked. I don't usually wear a lot of makeup so I was a little worried about how it was going to turn out because I decided to go with everything including airbrush and fake lashes. I was blown away. I loved how my makeup looked. Every bride wants to feel beautiful and like a princess and that is definitely how I felt! I am so happy that I decided to go with Jody. I would highly recommend her to anyone who wants to look perfect on their special day!

Profile Picture Sarah, 5/19/18, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health
Services Used: Airbrush Makeup, Eye Makeup, Fake Lashes, On-Site Makeup, Wedding Party Makeup, Group Discounts, Makeup

Jody is the best! I didn't realize how fantastic my make up was until I got my wedding photo's. Wow I couldn't have been happier. Jody was also very professional and very fun. You will love her. Thanks again Jody Bravo
Jenna

Profile Picture Jennifer, 4/22/18, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Jody was fantastic! She made sure everyone was happy with their makeup and looked great for the special day! My makeup lasted the entire night with minimal touchups necessary after hours of photos and dancing. Jody was very responsive and flexible with locations/time for the trial and wedding. Overall, I'm really glad Jody was my makeup artist and would recommend her to anyone!

Profile Picture Susan, 1/6/18, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

I can not recommend Jody enough to do makeup!! I contacted her to do my wedding makeup kind of last minute, and she worked with me to get it done! During the trial she was so nice and did natural makeup just how I wanted it, and was giving me tips on how to do my own everyday makeup! She showed up on my wedding day with plenty of time and seemed very excited to be part of my day! She included my little flower girl who hates getting her makeup done, and just did a little eyeshadow to make her feel like one of the girls. She did my bridesmaids exactly how they wanted it done, and they looked flawless! She did my makeup perfectly as well and I couldn’t have felt better about it! My husband cried when he saw me and one of the first things he said was “your makeup is so beautiful!” I can’t thank Jody enough for the wedding makeup, and for being a great addition to my wedding day. She is flexible, professional, and totally affordable!!

Profile Picture Kaylah, 10/28/17, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

I loved working with Jody for makeup for my wedding. She was always incredibly quick to respond to emails, and was very flexible even as we made changes the day of the wedding. She has a calming, friendly presence which helped with my morning-of jitters. I'm so glad I was able to get ready for the day with my bridesmaids at my parent's home versus at a salon, and Jody was a great on-site makeup artist to make this happen.

Profile Picture Meghan, 10/21/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health
Services Used: Airbrush Makeup, Eye Makeup, Fake Lashes, Makeup Trial, On-Site Makeup, Wedding Party Makeup, Consultations, Makeup

Jody knew exactly how to enhance everyone's natural beauty! She was casual yet very professional. As mom of groom, my 50+ skin was glowing and best yet, it stayed that way all during our wedding event. My look was soft and romantic and fresh- like I wanted. She really accented my blue eyes and all her makeup was so lightweight. Wonderful job!

Profile Picture Susan, 10/7/17, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

I was so lucky my mother in law found Jody (makeupsavvy) last minute for my wedding! I was so focused on everything else that I totally forgot I needed my makeup done . I found Jody in August when my wedding was in the beginning of October . I called her and booked her up last minute (which I still can’t believe she was available), and made me feel with free when it came to me and my bridal party’s makeup . She came to me for a trial makeup session, and came to my grandmas house where I was getting ready on the day of my wedding! Me and my girlfriend learned so much makeup tips from her, and she knew what she was doing. She was very skilled, and I was very grateful to have her do my makeup on the most important day of my life. My makeup stayed on the entire day, and she was so humble and felt like I knew her for years !

Profile Picture Emily, 10/7/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health
Services Used: Contour Makeup, Eye Makeup, Fake Lashes, Makeup Trial, On-Site Makeup, Wedding Party Makeup, Consultations, Group Discounts, Makeup

Jody,

Jody was such a doll to work with - always very responsive, and knowledgeable. You can tell from the start that she has the bride in mind 100% of the time and is dedicated to ensuring your "special day" is the best it can be.

Profile Picture Jordyn, 9/23/17, 1 Review
Services Used: Consultations

Jody was a wonderful person to have so my makeup, my bridesmaids makeup and the mother’s makeup as well! We received so many compliments on our makeup and I also received compliments on her and how much my bridal party loves having her there! All the girls makeup looked amazing and stayed all night long which is the one thing you’re hoping for as a bride! I’m so glad we went with Jody! It really made the day so much easier knowing that my makeup would look amazing! Thank you so much! I will definitely recommend her to anyone!

Profile Picture Lauren, 9/23/17, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health
Services Used: Airbrush Makeup, Eye Makeup, Makeup Trial, Natural Makeup, On-Site Makeup, Wedding Party Makeup, Makeup

Jody is simply amazing! As the mother-of-the-bride, I wanted to look my absolute best for my daughter's wedding. She used her artistry and creativity to play up my best features. She made sure I was aware of everything she was doing and asked questions along the way. She also provided numerous tips I could use in the future. Jody is a true professional and I love that she uses high-end Chanel products. I highly recommend her to anyone wanting to look their best for a special event.

Profile Picture Donna, 9/16/17, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Jody was amazing to work with! I hired her to do makeup on my wedding day for myself, my mother, and 5 bridesmaids. She far exceeded my expectations. She was able to work with my schedule to plan a makeup trial time and was super fun to work with! On my wedding day she travelled to my venue to help us girls get ready and was able to make all of us gorgeous in time for pictures. What I loved about her style was that she applied makeup that made me look and feel like myself while giving me that "bridal look." I would definitely recommend her to any bride!!

Profile Picture Marina, 9/16/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

I was Mother of the Groom and very nervous about someone doing my make-up.
Jody did a wonderful job and has a great personality. I started looking for someone on line and her name came up as one of the best and in my book she is the best! I got so many compliments from everyone. She took her time and made it look very natural and it complimented my dress very well.
She was already busy that day but she squeezed me in, Thank-you Jody!! I would highly recommend her to anyone.

Profile Picture Barbara, 8/26/17, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Jody was amazing! She came from outta town without my wedding planner doing her job and confirming with Jody! She was so sweet and totally doted on me!! Everyone loved her!

Profile Picture Kelsey, 8/12/17, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Jody is AMAZING! I had multiple make-up trials prior to selecting Jody, and her work stood out far above the rest. She uses quality products and takes the time to achieve your desired look. My make-up turned out perfect on my wedding day. I could not be happier with Jody's services. She is very accommodating, professional, and quick to respond back to any questions. I highly recommend Jody; her work is phenomenal.

Profile Picture Karissa, 7/22/17, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health
Services Used: Consultations, Makeup, Airbrush Makeup, Eye Makeup, Fake Lashes, Makeup Trial, Natural Makeup, On-Site Makeup, Wedding Party Makeup

As the mother of the bride, I was very pleased with Jody's professionalism and detail. She did make up for me, the bride and maid of honor. Very happy!

Profile Picture Pam, 7/15/17, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Jody was a fantastic choice for my wedding. She answered all my questions and I felt so beautiful on my wedding day, thanks to her. I've also recommended her to my friends who are getting married. Thanks Jody!!

Profile Picture Megan, 7/15/17, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health
Services Used: Eye Makeup, Fake Lashes, Makeup Trial, On-Site Makeup, Wedding Party Makeup, Makeup

Being the mother-of-the-bride, you want to make your daughter proud. Jody did an amazing job and made me feel beautiful. So nice to be pampered on such an emotional day. Thank you Jody!!

Profile Picture Mary, 7/7/17, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Jody was fabulous! She did an amazing job and way above and beyond for all of us.....

Profile Picture Debbie , 7/1/17, 2 Reviews
Services Used: Fake Lashes, On-Site Makeup, Wedding Party Makeup, Makeup

Jody is absolutely fantastic! Everyone's hair and makeup looked flawless and the bride was extremely pleased with everyone's looks! You have to book her for weddings events etc. you will be extremely happy with the experience and the outcome! We love and adore her ❤️

Profile Picture Bri, 7/1/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

Jody was gracious enough to help me out with a pre-event, hands on tutorial for an upcoming wedding. She was already booked for the day of my niece's wedding, but was more than willing to work with me in her spare time. She walked me through the entire make-up application process and gave many tips and tricks along the way. I learned so much invaluable information and continue to use those tips on a daily basis. It made all the difference! I have received countless compliments on my makeup techniques since working with Jody. She is always available to help me when I have questions regarding skin care and make-up lines for sensitive skin. She is a very knowledgeable and talented make-up artist. I am beyond appreciative of her abilities and couldn't have been more happy with the results. Can't thank you enough Jody!! Xoxo...

Profile Picture Shelley, 5/15/17, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Jody was phenomenal! She was so willing to do whoever in my wedding party wanted their makeup done even if it was last minute. My makeup lasted all day and I had tears as well as my wedding was outdoors. Thank you Jody for everything! We all got so many compliments on our makeup!

Profile Picture Kendra, 10/1/16, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

I loved working with Jody. She did an amazing job and did exactly what I wanted for makeup!

Profile Picture User7221702, 1+ year ago, 1 Review