Makeup Pro Reviews

Makeup Pro View more information

Jennifer Married on 10/19/2012
    Hollie and her team we AMAZING! My bridesmaids loved their hair and makeup, and everything held up throughout the entire night! I couldn't have been happier! I would recommend her and her team to any bride and bridal party or even for a special occasion! THANK YOU HOLLIE!!!!! :)
    Lindsay Married on 04/14/2012
    I can't describe how incredible Hollie is at what she does. I wish I could move her into my house and pay her to make me look like a supermodel every day. I was so sad when I had to wash the makeup off and go back to looking like a normal person again. She made me look like a million bucks in my wedding photos and was worth every penny!!
    Alexis Married on 02/11/2012
    Hollie O'Brien and her beauty team are hands down the best bridal hair and makeup pros in the Tampa Bay area! If you want to feel and look like the most beautiful girl in the world on your wedding day but still look like yourself than Hollie is your girl! She is professional, hands on and extraordinarily talented. She will help to transform your vision into a reality so you feel your best when all eyes are on you! Whether you choose airbrush (my fav) or traditional makeup application she will far exceed all of your expectations! I wish there were more than 5 stars!!!!!!
    Anne Married on 01/27/2012
    I loved working with Hollie. She was my third hair/makeup person that I tried, and as soon as I walked in and showed her my dress she said "oh you want to be elegant". I knew we were on the same page. She has worked in television and used to tailoring hair/makeup to work with the individual. She did hair/makeup for me (bride with long hair), my sister (MOH with chin length hair), and my mom (MOB with short hair). We all looked beautiful and special. My grandmother (who doesn't dole out compliments unless she means it) said my plane jane mother looked beautiful. And she did.

Hollie was prompt, professional, and easy to work with.

I would choose Hollie again, and am sad that I don't live in Tampa to use her services more.
    Allison Married on 11/28/2009
    Robyn came out to our resort to do our hair and makeup in the morning. She had such a calming way about her that was so reassuring and settling on a morning that was full of nerves! She did a beautiful job on all of us and I was so happy to have had her doing my hair and makeup on this memorable day!