Makeup Mau Loa Reviews

3 | Tracy, CA

3 Reviews for Makeup Mau Loa

sonya · Married on 08/26/2017

I have dealt with Brianna (founder of Mau Loa) for a couple years now. Although Brianna has relocated and moved out of the area I still continue to follow her and seek her services. Her professionalism, quality of work and her overall care clearly displays her passion of the art. My best friend recently renewed her wedding vows and was reluctant to use Mau Loa because she wasn't of color and they are, but went ahead and went with my recommendation. Needless to say, they couldn't have been more happier. They still talk about how beautiful they look and how she matched their complextion so perfectly. Two thumbs up to you...I wouldn't go anywhere else.

Sent on 08/04/2016

Makeup Mau Loa's reply:

Thank you so much for your kind review! I'm so glad they were happy with my services. Thank you for your referral and for becoming A loyal client of mine.

Jacklyn · Married on 07/16/2016

Briana did my make-up for my wedding (7.16.16). She did such an amazing job! I had her do my make-up onsite at the church where I was getting married at. She arrived early to set up and brought some additional help. I don't usually wear a lot of make-up so, I didnt want anything too drastic. I sent Briana pictures of what I was hoping for through email and she nailed it! She is super friendly and professional. She made sure I liked what I saw in the mirror before moving on to the next steps. I have really oily skin but my makeup looked flawless the whole day. I would definitely recommend Briana to any bride to be.

Sent on 08/29/2016

Kristen · Married on 11/05/2016

Briana and her team are awesome! I've booked her for 6 events/services already and she is the only one I want to do my make up and brows now! Ive gained some weight and am self conscious but after she does my make up i feel pretty! Which is super rare for me. They're personable, professional, fun and most of all amazing at their craft.

My make up INCLUDING lipstick/lip stain has lasted 12+ hours without a spec out of place even standing in direct sun and sweating at weddings, Through pictures, eating and drinking AND crying my make up still was perfect.

Each artist takes their time but is as efficient as possible and listens to what you, the client wants. They always ensure you're happy!

I continuously recommend Make Up Mau Loa to all my friends and family no matter the event! Photoshoots (which in a photographer and approve of her work for my clients shoots) , parties, - night out, Weddings and dances etc! Shoot one of my friends said she wants to book her once a month just to feel good!

She's also amazing and brow shaping, waxing and tinting!

Sent on 11/07/2016