Meleah.com Reviews

180 | San Diego, CA

180 Reviews for Meleah.com

Linda C. · Getting married on 08/09/2021

mother of bride hair and make-up

Meleah was so easy to work with. I sent her photos of many selections of hair and make-up. when she arrieved she was ready to go and knew what i wanted and want i expected to look like. My hair stood the test of time lasted a few days after the wedding and it stilled looked great! Makeup stayed in place. So many compliments on how looked and I owe it all to her!

Sent on 10/28/2020

Marlina A. · Getting married on 04/09/2021

Bridal Glam and Wedding Dance Lesson

Meleah and her team were great! They were organized, friendly, and did beautiful work. Meleah did my bridal hair and makeup. I loved the way it looked, and it lasted all night, even through a sprinkle of rain during dinner and dancing all night. We also took a dance lesson with her to prep for our 1st dance. She taught us some key moves and gave us the confidence we needed. I would 100% recommend all of her services.

Sent on 10/15/2019

Hannah B. · Married on 12/05/2020

Make-up and first dance lessons

She was great! So responsive and got the look I was going for perfectly!

Sent on 12/23/2020

Kara W. · Married on 10/15/2020

Experienced and professional

Meleah did a great job helping me prep and decide what to do with my hair and makeup for my wedding. On my wedding day she was super prompt and quick. I was so happy with the look she gave me!

• Naomi

Naomi I. · Married on 10/07/2020

She is great.

She is amazing! She did my hair and makeup on my wedding day. I have a ton of hair compared to most women and I wanted a high bun. She was able to do the high bun and it lasted all day. The hair was flawless and so was my bridal makeup. My husband and I were happy with how she made me look. I got married at 9 am and she was able to meet me at 6 am to do my makeup and hair. I thought that was a lot of effort and I really appreciated it. She is very punctual and professional. I am glad she was able to assist me on that very special day.

Sent on 10/01/2020

Meleah.com's reply:

Thanks Naomi! You were one of my favorite brides! You are kind, thoughtful and appreciative; I am so glad you were happy.

Nicole B. · Married on 10/04/2020

Meleah Is amazing

Meleah was amazing. She nailed my sisters wedding day look as well as my maid of honor look. I told her natural but stunning and she definately made my sister and I both shine! Her prices are amazing as well!

Sent on 10/29/2020

Cathy B. · Married on 10/04/2020

Incredible

I booked meleah to do my sisters and my hair and makeup for my daytime wedding. She was absolutely incredible! I’m a redhead and don’t normally wear anything other than mascara so i was hesitant on hiring someone to do my makeup. I’m so glad I found meleah! she made my makeup look so glamorous yet natural, and my long curls stayed perfectly the entire day! I felt so beautiful and feel like she really nailed the look i wanted! Meleah was so easy to work with and was very professional, she even got there a little early to set up so she would be ready by our agreed start time! If i had any advice for a bride looking for someone who does both hair and makeup for a great price, book Meleah!

Sent on 10/29/2020

Robyn H. · Married on 10/03/2020

Perfection!

Meleah was so much fun! She provided a very well thought out and easy to understand prep instructions before she met with me. Due to the pandemic, we had a very small wedding (just our families), but she provided me with perfect bride hair and makeup. Everything was applied to my liking, and lasted well until the night (my hair lasted into the next day as well. She was prepared and gave us appreciated, professional advice for makeup. Thank you Meleah for making me look and feel my best on my wedding day!

Sent on 10/27/2020
  • Abigail

Abigail C. · Married on 09/06/2020

Beyond my expectations!

Meleah blew me away! My hair and makeup were GORGEOUS and EXPERTLY done. I'm so amazed by her skills and talents--she seemed to be doing things on the fly and somehow was just making magic happen. First of all, my hair was amazing. I really had no idea what I wanted or what would look good so I really had to really rely on her thoughts and opinions on what would look good. My hair was beautiful! It's naturally pretty flat, but she gave me long lasting waves and body. Second, I rarely wear makeup and was worried about having makeup that was too heavy or just not looking like myself. So for my wedding shoot, I wanted something more subtle and not so "in your face". I had a brief look at some of my wedding photos and I looked like a princess! I wish that I could share pictures, but I won't be getting those pictures for a while :/ I'm eternally grateful to Meleah for how special she made me look and feel for my wedding photos and I for sure recommend her talents to friends, family, anyone!

Sent on 06/11/2020

Meleah.com's reply:

Thanks Abby! You were a pleasure to work with and I am so glad you are happy. I think the hair gods were on our side that day and I am excited to see the photos!

Lawrence S. · Married on 07/15/2020

Meleah is an excellent dance teacher

Meleah's an excellent dance teacher. My fiancee and I took lessons to prepare for our wedding. Meleah had great ideas for our first dance and worked with us together and individually to develop our routine. She's lavish with praise, firm with advice, and works with the music you stream from your cell phone. Dancing practice can be a chore, but Meleah's personality makes the lessons fun. Like me, you may be surprised how quickly you improve.

Sent on 10/09/2020
  • Taylor

Taylor A. · Married on 05/25/2020

COVID-19 bride; Wonderful experience!!

I met Meleah back in February of 2020 when I was doing a photoshoot. She did my make-up beautifully then. I had plans to get married in Seattle but unfortunately the venue cancelled, and my husband, I decided to get married anyway. After having a wonderful experience with Meleah and knowing how informative and insightful she was, I contacted her right away to see if she was available. Meleah went above and beyond to be available for me. She had multiple clients that day and squeezed me in before my 6:30pm elopement. Meleah was fast, efficient, and kept me informed of what I wanted along the way. If something didn't work, she was open to restyling to make things better. Her technique and wealth of knowledge are astounding and I highly recommend hiring her! She clearly has a passion and it shows how she interacts with her clients and practices her profession. Thank you again!!

Lisa · Married on 04/07/2020

Meleah made our day even more beautiful!

Meleah was wonderful! Her communication from beginning to end was great. She listened to what I wanted for myself and what my bridesmaids wanted and each one of us was thrilled her work! She made my wedding day prep so easy, enjoyable, stress free and I loved my hair and makeup, what else could a bride ask for?! I definitely would recommend Meleah to any bride!

• David

David · Married on 04/01/2020

If you want a pro, hire Meleah!!

My fiancee and I think Meleah is an AMAZING dance teacher. She clearly has a knack for instruction that you actually remember. She gave us practical tips to help with memory and technique. She's a true professional! We HIGHLY recommend her!

Sent on 12/13/2019

Ahmet B. · Married on 03/11/2020

Amazing first dance coreography!

I asked Meleah to help coordinate our first dance and all I can say is how awesome the experience was! Meleah look my and my fiance's dance abilities along with the song we chose to choreograph an amazing dance that my wife and I will remember forever. Her choreography definitely challenged us (we wanted to do more than a simple two-step) so Melead come up with something we could learn over 4-5 sessions that would amaze our guests. Meleah was very perceptive during our sessions to make sure we understood why we were doing what we were doing to make sure we didn't make bad habits. During our wedding, we got so many compliments on our dance and this is all due to Meleah!! Thanks again for all the help!

Sent on 12/15/2019
  • Laura

Laura D. · Married on 03/11/2020

Hair and Make up

Meleah was great through the entire process. I scheduled the hair and make up test run before the wedding . Meleah was able to take piece together my ideas for. my hair and make up into a great look. She made the entire process easy and did great work. The day of the wedding, Meleah was on time and came prepared. She did my hair and makeup and also the Maid of Honor. I could not be happier with the way my up do and make looked.

Sent on 12/15/2019
  • F

Fran · Married on 02/10/2020

Make your special day even more special

My good friend was marrying the love of her life at age 50+ and given Covid, just a few of us were able to celebrate. Having Meleah do our hair and makeup was not only a treat- but we all looked amazing- from age 24 to age 59! Each of us had a different look that was perfect for each of us. Thank you, Meleah.

Sent on 10/27/2020

Desiree C. · Married on 02/08/2020

Excellent!

Meleah was absolutely amazing on my wedding day. You just have to be open to her process and follow her instructions for prep, but just trust her and you will look amazing for your event. Meleah was organized, timely responses for communication and very easy to work with. I also enjoyed some products that she used from her line that I ended up buying bc I loved them so much. She also did my mom and grandmother on my wedding day and they both looked stunning. It was so special! Definitely recommend her for your event. She has a team as well, that worked out great to do the entire bridal party plus my mom and grandma. She was based in SD as well which worked out great for us. My bridesmaid found her on a whim on yelp and boy am I glad we used her! Thanks Meleah!

Sent on 07/09/2020
  • Laura

Laura · Married on 01/04/2020

Highly Recommend!

I absolutely loved my bridal makeup and hair that Meleah did for me! She listened to what I wanted and gave me the exact look I was hoping for! She was easy to work with, professional, and made me feel relaxed and at ease. I received so many compliments on my makeup and hair! She did such a good job!

Sent on 10/28/2020
  • Elena

Elena M. · Married on 01/02/2020

From procrastinator bride to Picture Perfect!

I was cutting it way too close for comfort as I was planning my SD wedding from LA and I am so glad I found Meleah! I initially reached out to Meleah after reading all her great reviews but she just as soon got me on track and guided me through the whole hair/make-up process. Meleah and her team created that natural, romantic yet elevated make-up look for myself, mother of the bride, mother of the groom and my entire bridal party AND 8 different hair styles with varying lengths (all before the scheduled time line). I will also say that Meleah’s pricing is so so so reasonable especially in the wedding world and after your first call/email/DM you will understand that she will take care of you!

Sent on 07/10/2020
  • Ashley

Ashley · Married on 10/26/2019

Glam squad perfection!

We found Meleah on wedding wire and I am so thankful we did. She was super easy to schedule with and their pricing was very fair. I didn't have specific idea for bridal hair and makeup but they delivered something better than I could've imagined. They arrived on-time and finished my girls and I right on time for pictures. So happy with the result and recommend them for any hair and make up service!

Sent on 10/28/2019
  • Katie

Katie · Married on 10/26/2019

Beautiful Hair, Beautiful Makeup, Beautiful Day

Meleah was fantastic with bringing my wedding look together. She was extremely knowledgeable, and quick to respond when questions came up. She totally "got me," and nailed the look I was dreaming of, and did hair and makeup for the bridesmaids as well. It was a great experience, and I couldn't have been happier. Everyone said I was a beautiful bride, and Meleah helped make me feel that way too. Thank you, Meleah!

Sent on 12/05/2019

Meleah.com's reply:

Thanks Katie! You were a pleasure to work with and turned out so beautiful! I had such fun creating the hair and it suited you perfectly.
  • Katharine

Katharine · Married on 10/19/2019

Great Hair & Makeup for

Meleah was great to work with! She was very patient with me while I tried to decide what I wanted my look to be and had lots of helpful ideas.
    She did the hair and makeup for me, my bridesmaids, my mom, and mother-in-law and everyone was stunning! We all have very different complexions and hair and did it all perfectly (even myself and one of my sister's who's hair has never held a curl a day in our lives had curls all day long!)
    She was on-time, quick and has her own wonderful line of products which I now LOVE.
    Absolutely would recommend to any bride.
    Thank you Meleah!

Sent on 12/23/2019

Meleah.com's reply:

HI Katie, you looked so good and were such a lovely bride; inside and out! Your family was great too. It was a pleasure working with you all.
  • Kelly

Kelly · Married on 10/05/2019

Beautifully Done Hair & Makeup

Meleah and her crew did a fantastic job getting me and my bridesmaids ready for my wedding. They scheduled out the morning perfectly so we were all ready on time, and all our hair and makeup came out amazing. Meleah knows what she is doing! I showed her a picture of what I wanted and she knew all the right questions to ask me to make sure it came out the way I wanted. She gives you a prep sheet of what you need to do the night before to make sure your hair/makeup comes out the best. I didn’t put nearly enough mousse in my hair but somehow the curls still stayed the whole day! Miracle.

Sent on 10/30/2019

Meleah.com's reply:

Thanks Kelly, you were so easy to work with and nice! It really helps when we start at 6am...I am so glad you were happy with everything.
  • Lindsey

Lindsey C. · Married on 09/28/2019

Meleah is the best for hair!!!

Meleah came to the hotel I was getting married at did my hair there. She showed up right on time and was able to get my sister's hair done in 30 minutes and got right down to business. I got soooo may compliments on my hair and was so impressed with the final outcome. I did a hair trail with her a few weeks before the wedding and we tried a few things that we were able to pair down what my final look would be on the big day. Thank you so much Meleah! Everything was perfect!!

Sent on 11/12/2019

Meleah.com's reply:

Thanks Lindsey! You were so fun to work with and I am glad you were happy...I loved the hair too!
    Please thank your sister for me as well.
  • lorna

Lorna · Married on 09/07/2019

Fantastic hair stylist!

I found Meleah through WeddingWire and decided to pick her based on her IG photos. I had Meleah do my bridal hair along with 2 others in my bridal party. I paid for a hair trial which is held at her studio. I arrived with two different hairstyles that I liked but we ultimately chose the updo since I didn't want to deal with my hair down and potentially getting into my face. Meleah was very professional. During the hair trial, Meleah knew I was not 100% in love with the style because I had just bleached my hair, looking orange-y and didn't look great with the updo. She offered a second hair trial for free once I get my hair recolored and it turned out great with the updated hair color.

On the day of my wedding, Meleah was fantastic. My bridesmaids did not follow through on the detailed instructions Meleah sent me but she still did a great job on their hair. They didn't really have much of an idea of what hairstyle they wanted but Meleah worked her magic and gave them 2 different gorgeous styles. For my hair, Meleah did a fabulous updo with a low braid bun. I had a tiara and she made sure to integrate it into the hair to make sure it was secure. The hair held all afternoon and night. I was extremely happy with the outcome!

Sent on 09/17/2019

Meleah.com's reply:

Thanks Lorna, you and the girls were a pleasure, and so nice to be around! It was a good hair day !