Meleah.com Reviews

Meleah.com 7
  • Lauren

Lauren Fisk · Married on 03/16/2019

Look Beautiful with Meleah

I loved having Meleah do my wedding hair and makeup! She is highly talented, skilled and experienced, and I loved how it all looked. My hair and makeup stayed flawless through a long, windy day - I didn’t want to take it off at the end of the night!
    We did two hair and makeup trials with me to nail down the look I wanted, and she listened to my concerns and questions to help me land on a look that I loved. She even helped me fix my crazy asymmetrical eyebrows leading up to the big day ;)
    On the day of the wedding, she brought enough hair/makeup artists with her so that no one was waiting around to get prettied up. She has high quality makeup and hair tools, a huge variety of colors and false lashes (which she applies like the pro she is!) and is intensely organized.
    On top of all that, she is so reasonably priced!

Sent on 04/06/2019
    Meleah.com 9
  • Ali

Ali Ries · Married on 01/04/2019

Fun Wedding Hair Day and So Many New Make-up Skills!

Meleah's home studio is a great place to get wedding ready! Meleah is amazingly positive and fun to work with. She also taught me new hair and make-up skills as she went along. My whole look stayed in place all night. I left her studio smiling and looking better than I could ever imagine. My husband was speechless at our first look!

Sent on 02/01/2019
    Meleah.com 10
    Meleah.com 11
    Meleah.com 12

Diana G. · Married on 11/09/2018

Fantastic!

Meleah is wonderful. My hair is very straight and doesn't normally hold curls for that long. I was a bridesmaid in a wedding and needed my curls to hold up all day. Meleah told me how to prep the night before so I can have the best results. The morning off, she was so nice and patient with my long straight hair. My curls held up all day from morning to night! This is a first for me. I was so excited that I texted her the next day and told her that my curls held up all day! I will definitely use Meleah again for my next event!

Sent on 12/11/2018

Meleah.com's reply:

Yay! So glad you were happy. It was a really good hair day! I hope we can meet again. It was a pleasure working with you.
  • Dalila

Dalila · Married on 10/31/2018

Meleah is a true professional

Meleah is amazing, and a true professional. She was easy to communicate and work with. I truly felt beautiful and elegant for my wedding, as I never had before. My girls were also very happy with their hair. Meleah also gives you great advice, that is not pushy or unnecessary. Especially for someone who rarely ever wears make up or gets her hair done.

Sent on 11/15/2018

Meleah.com's reply:

Thanks Dalila, you were a pleasure to work with and I was super happy with hair and makeup. I loved your hair decor; it was the perfect touch to the Asian inspired look.

Marilia · Married on 08/10/2018

Amazing experience!
    She is very professional.
    Thank you so much!

Meleah.com 13
    Meleah.com 14
    Meleah.com 15

Meleah.com's reply:

Thank you so much, Marilia. It was such a pleasure working with you. You looked absolutely beautiful!

Corinne Mccoy · Married on 07/14/2018

Amazing!

Meliah was SO great! She was quick to respond to emails and requests and I'm so glad I trusted her with my hair and makeup (as well as 8 bridesmaids and a mom) on my wedding day!!! She did a fabulous job and was even was able to adjust her schedule for me a few weeks before our big day due to a scheduling conflict I had. Thank you for everything Meliah!!!

Sent on 11/07/2018

Meleah.com's reply:

Thanks Corinne, I enjoyed your group very much. Everyone was so nice and easy to work with. I'm glad you were happy!

L · Married on 05/27/2018

Worth the money- she was flexible and very knowledgeable about both hair and make-up. She works well with all ages 17, 21, and 56. We all had hair and make-up done and it was fun and looked great!

Meleah.com 16
    Meleah.com 17

Meleah.com's reply:

It was a pleasure working with you and your daughters. You all were so beautiful. I'm glad you had so much fun!

erika · Married on 05/26/2018

Meleah was fantastic! She did my trial wedding hair/makeup and then I hired her for my wedding. She was there on time with an assistant to help with myself and all of my bridesmaid's hair/makeup. Super professional, everyone looked awesome. Would definitely recommend. Decent prices as well.

Meleah.com's reply:

Thank you, Erika. It was so great working with you and your bridesmaids. You looked absolutely beautiful!
  • Sharon

Sharon · Married on 04/28/2018

Meleah was great from the start. Very communicative with scheduling and understood what I wanted for my look. When I was a bit vague on what I was thinking for my makeup, Meleah was able to just know which colors would work best with my face and eyes that matched my thoughts pretty well! She and her team did a great job on myself and my bridesmaids on the day-of that made all of us look natural and beautiful. I would definitely recommend her to others for their makeup/hair needs.

Meleah.com's reply:

Sharon, thank you so much for your review! It was a pleasure to work with you and your bridesmaids to give you a natural look for your wedding day.

Michael · Married on 03/08/2018

Meleah was great. My wife was extrenely happy with the turnout

Meleah.com 18

Meleah.com's reply:

Thank you, Michael. It was a pleasure working with you both. It was nice to have a groom that was so involved.

Rochanya · Married on 02/24/2018

Meleah was one of the best things about the wedding preparation. Her Professionalism, her calmness, experience, her talent, and creatively made preparation for the wedding less stressful. She made everybody look beautiful! Do yourself a favor hire Meleah and Know you’re in the best of hands!

Meleah.com's reply:

Thank you so much for your sweet words, Rochanya! It was a pleasure working with you and your daughter.

H · Married on 02/18/2018

Meleah is amazing and I highly recommend her for makeup services. She was very understanding about tailoring my wedding makeup to my specifications and making me look my very best for my special day. I have extremely sensitive skin and her products were kind and compatible with my fair complexion. I will definitely return to her for special occasions and an update to my makeup regime.

Meleah.com's reply:

Thank you so much! It was lovely working with you. Your venue was absolutely gorgeous. I totally enjoyed the whole experience. I'm so glad that my products worked for your face.
  • W

Wendy · Married on 12/29/2017

Meleah is awesome! She knows how to make you look your very best. She is very knowledgeable at her trade. She has a warm wonderful upbeat personality. I highly recommend her! She truly wants you to look your best!!!

Sai · Married on 12/25/2017

Meleah is very professional and patient. She knows exactly what fits you and what doesn't fit. She's happy to discuss every details with me, even when I bothered her at the midnight before my wedding day. I'll strongly recommend her to my friends.

Sent on 12/30/2017

Jennifer · Married on 12/10/2017

Meleah and her assistant are fantastic! Extremely talented, professional, and warm wonderful ladies. They took such wonderful care of me and my entire bridal party. She truly wants to make it your absolute best day and does everything she can to make it so. Everyone looked beautiful and happy. Hair and make up was a fresh and vibrant at the end of the day as it was at the beginning. We received so many compliments on the ladies. I will definitely have Meleah take care of upcoming special occasions. She is an artist and extremely talented woman who takes great care in her work. Thank you Meleah !

Leah · Married on 11/18/2017

I have actually know Meleah for years. She was an amazing teacher at one of the colleges I graduated from, an instructor when I took a belly dancing class and a supplier of makeup for my customers when I owned a spa. So when my best friend was getting married, I called Meleah. Again as it was my best friend Tj's special day (and I wanted to be cute too!) I had to choose someone I could trust and that had the experience and extensive skills to ensure Tj was beyond beautiful.

When your looking for a professional in any industry, you read a hundred reviews and they all say the same basic things, so it's very difficult to choose. I really can only say that Meleah is extremely talented and you'll be beautiful (or handsome) if you hire her. I know a lot of wonderful makeup artists as I've been in the skin care industry but I hired Meleah. Not because I know her, not because she is very sweet and kind (which she is) but because it was my best friends wedding day and I needed the very best.

Valerie · Married on 11/11/2017

Meleah and her team are amazing

Sent on 12/30/2017

Ashley · Married on 10/22/2017

Meleah was fantastic. My hair and make-up couldn't have been more perfect. She was very informative, made suggestions and gave me tips on how to get my hair ready for wedding day. We met for a trial hair run prior to the wedding (which I am very happy we did) but still wound up slightly changing my hair the day of. I was so glad she was flexible in that way. She is very friendly and personable. I was very comfortable with her and she made me feel relaxed and calm with only a couple hours to go before I got married.
    I would definitely recommend her!

Meleah.com 19
    Meleah.com 20
    Meleah.com 21

Amanda · Married on 10/21/2017

Meleah did a phenomenal job to ensure my wife and I looked perfect on our wedding day! My hair and makeup lasted well into the night (Meleah has her own makeup line that is worth checking out). We had a lovely experience with her through the consultation, pre-do, and wedding day process. Her reviews are legit; she does quality work and will always steer you down the right path to make sure you look your best. I’ll be adding better photos as I get them!

Sent on 10/29/2017
    Meleah.com 22

Siobhan · Married on 10/21/2017

Meleah was fantastic for my wedding hair, makeup, and dance lessons! She was very flexible during the planning process and even added last minute services the day-of. She did such a great job with my hair and makeup trial, that I didn't even look around for other stylists or dance instructors. I have some frizzy yet flat hair, but she understood and was able to make the curls stay all day! I also am one of the palest people, but she was able to cover my imperfections and still give me a little color. Meleah and the 2 assistants made my bridesmaids and I look great for 12+ hours. If I ever need my hair and/or makeup done for any other event in the future, I will definitely look to Meleah first and recommend to others. Meleah even has a similar sense of humor to my husband and I so that he felt comfortable during our dance lessons.

Meleah.com 23
    Meleah.com 24
    Meleah.com 25
    Meleah.com 26

Jennifer · Married on 10/14/2017

I was a little nervous to have a choreographed first dance (due to the lack of dancing skills for my husband and myself) but Meleah couldn’t have made it easier!! She put together a wonderful dance for us and was able to teach it to us in no time at all! She was kind and patient and a pleasure to work with!!

Nicole · Married on 09/16/2017

Meleah is fantastic. She made time for me when I was really stressed out. My make up looked so good and my husband loved it. She really works with what you want and gives you advice about hair and make up. I would recommend her and tell you you are in good hands.

Sent on 09/21/2016

Maria · Married on 09/15/2017

Meleah is just downright amazing. I reached out to Meleah two weeks before my wedding, after another hairstylist bailed on me, and she was more than willing to work with me at such short notice. She was very responsive from the beginning of our communication and that was really reassuring. She is completely open to your ideas and will guide you through the process of choosing a hair and makeup look that you will be more than happy with (and that will work with the weather at the time of your wedding, which I had not given much thought to). My hair and makeup turned out so great and I got so many compliments from my husband, guests, and even strangers. Overall, I would highly recommend Meleah to anyone looking for someone reliable and talented to do their bridal hair and makeup--you won't be disappointed.

Sent on 09/26/2017

Meleah.com's reply:

Thank you so much! I am glad you were happy; you looked just beautiful!
  • Z

Zoey LV · Married on 09/02/2017

My wedding was this September 2017 at the Bradford Ranch. I knew I would have a great makeup/ hair professional team when I went to Meleah, because she had also taken care of my sister for her wedding day about 7 years ago. I had a some what high maintenance group of ladies and Meleah and her team worked miracles. Joyce did my hair and make up the day of my wedding and I absolutely loved her patience and work. Any questions I had Meleah was ready to answer them for me. I also ended up buying makeup from Meleah's makeup line and she was so wonderful as to help me apply it and meet up with me on her own time.
    If you want someone who has been in the makeup/hair business for years and knows how to work miracles with makeup and hair Meleah is your woman. She even teaches couples dance lessons.

Sent on 12/19/2017