Makeup du Jour Reviews

2 | Rock Hill, NY

2 Reviews for Makeup du Jour

Kathy · Married on 06/19/2010

I got married last month and wanted to write and encourage anyone who's getting married to use the services of Makeup du Jour. Susan came to my mother's house and did my trial makeup and was so nice. I wasn't sure what I wanted my makeup to look like for my wedding so the book of her previous work was really helpful. On the day of the wedding she met us at the hotel and did my makeup and 5 other people in my bridal party. She's very professional and yet affordable too! She took away the stress of getting ready and I loved the way I looked. I've been telling everyone about Susan. Highly reccommend her!

Sent on 07/06/2010

Linda · Married on 05/30/2010

I looked so beautiful and natural on my wedding day that I'm still getting comments from people who attended my wedding. Susan listened to what I wanted and asked lots of questions to find out how I wanted to look. I had 8 people that got their makeup done that day and Susan handled it all without getting crazy. If you're looking for a true professional who listen's to what you want then she's the makeup artist for you.

Sent on 07/06/2010