Makeup By Summer Reviews

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

• Taylor
    Taylor M. Married on 09/19/2020

Summer is the best!

Summer is so kind and she did an amazing job on my makeup and my entire bridal parties makeup. She was on time and prepared. She is truly the best at her job! She made us all feel so beautiful! She is easy to talk to and accommodated changes easily and simply. I am truly so thankful I had her do my makeup on my wedding day. Thanks to her I felt my absolute best. Thank you so much Summer!
    Amy Married on 08/31/2019

Need a talented hair and make up artist? Look no further!

I worked with Summer for our engagement photos in October 2018 and she did an amazing job doing both my hair and make up! She created a very natural look which was exactly what I wanted. Given that I was coming from out of town, Summer invited me to the studio at her house which was nice and convenient. Summer also did on-site make up for my bridal party and myself in August 2019. Everyone absolutely loved Summer and the looks she created. She even came to our rescue offering to help with a stain mishap. It was absolutely wonderful working with Summer for this past year. She is extremely talented, offers fair prices, and is always professional and prompt. Highly recommend!
    Sydney H. Married on 06/08/2019

Summer was amazing! I recieved so many compliments on my makeup!

Summer did an excellent job with not only my bridal makeup, but also accommodating my bridesmaids, mom, and mother-in-law's makeup needs on my wedding day. Everyone was very pleased with their makeup and Summer's professionalism and friendliness. She even offered a discount for those who chose to use my personal make-up kit I provided, but also had her full kit available for those who wanted to do airbrush or use other products that she offered. I received so many compliments from all of my guests and photos I shared of my makeup! I wish Summer could do my makeup every day :)
    Holly Married on 01/12/2019

Summer is the BEST in the biz!

Summer made my wedding day a dream! She is such a talented make-up artist and took such precision in perfecting my make-up. She was sweet and fun to hang out with and did an incredible job with my make-up and my mom and bridesmaids. If you don't choose Summer, you are missing out because she is the best in the business!
    Dana R. Married on 09/01/2018

110% would book again!!

Summer was a pleasure to work with, and I could not have been happier with how it all turned out! I was planning a wedding in Virginia from Boston, so it meant a lot that she was flexible with scheduling a trial during one of my few visits to the area before my wedding day. On the day of the wedding, she did a phenomenal job with the makeup. I felt like the best version of myself, and my bridesmaids and I were all raving that we wish she could do our makeup everyday! Plus, the makeup held up despite a slightly rainy ceremony. Highly recommend!

Makeup By Summer's reply:

Thank you so much, Dana! I had so much fun with each of you! You were a stunning bride, it was a pleasure to be your makeup artist for your big day!
    Sydney Married on 05/19/2018

The perfect choice for your special day

Summer was the perfect choice for my wedding last May. She was so easy to work with and really listened to what I wanted in my wedding day look. The makeup looked so natural, yet beautiful and it did not budge throughout the night. It also photographed SO well. I have gotten many compliments on my makeup from that night and I highly recommend her to all of my friends. Not only is she a great artist, she is also super sweet and personable! You won’t regret booking Summer for your big day!

Makeup By Summer's reply:

Thank you Sydney!!! You’re the sweetest!!! I loved your makeup look, so classy!!! It’s so important to feel like yourself on your big day. I am so glad you loved everything!!!
    Lauren M. Married on 08/12/2017

Boudoir/fall session

Summer did my makeup for my boudoir photo shoot and a fall session. She made me feel so beautiful and comfortable. She gave me the exact look I was hoping for. She is so sweet and amazing! I will always go to her for my makeup needs!

Makeup By Summer's reply:

Thank you Lauren, its always a pleasure to have you in my chair! Can’t wait to see your beautiful face again!