Makeup by Star Reviews

6 | Lithonia, GA

6 Reviews for Makeup by Star

Star was the makeup artist at my friends wedding and she did an excellent job. The bride and I have been close friends since grammar school and I have never seen her more beautiful than she looked on her wedding day.. Star also did an amazing job with all makeup.. We all looked flawless!! Star was professional, friendly and very talented. Plus the prices were very reasonable..Star works miracles with the airbrush machine and I highly recommend her!!!!

I used star for my wedding 2yrs ago and she was awesome. She made all my girls look gorgeous. She made me feel and look beautiful.The tools she used made me look and feel natural. I told her what I wanted to look like and she did just that. It's like she had the picture in my head in hers as well. So ladies if u want that look u want Star is the way to go for any occasion.

Nique · Married on 07/04/2015

Star did my makeup for a special occasion and she did a wonderful job. I looked beautiful and received compliments throughout that day. My pictures turned out flawless because the makeup was applied perfectly. I highly recommend Star and she is now my makeup artist for special occasions.

Keke · Married on 06/06/2015

I loved the professionalism and honesty about what would look great on my niece complexion. I really appreciated the time she took to educate my niece on the products being used on her face. This was a new experiences for my family and we are grateful for the experience. I would recommend her to anyone who is looking to enhance their beauty. Thanks for listening to my niece ideas and turning it into a flawless finish!

Dariea · Married on 08/31/2013

Star is very professional, on time, and very talented. Her make-up artistry is top-notch. She made me and my bridesmaids look beautiful on one of the most special days of my life.

Baaba · Married on 05/27/2017

1.0

Well I think I was very optimistic after I read the reviews on WeddingWire but I was shocked to the toes of my feet after my makeup trial. It was totally not worth my time and her effort. I was with my bridesmaids and everyone felt the same. The experience was not one I ever want to remember. She was not overly responsive and warm.