Makeup by Paulina Perez Reviews

Makeup by Paulina Perez 5
Makeup by Paulina Perez 6
Makeup by Paulina Perez 7

Elizabeth · Married on 02/21/2013

I loved my experience with Paulina Perez and her MBPP Beauty Guru Nicole Wiley! They are such young, hip, and fabulous girls that know your needs and cater to you! Paulina did an amazing job on my flawless makeup that lasted all night through tears and all. Nicole did such a perfect job in nailing my hairstyle! It was executed perfectly and secured enough that not even a Hurricane could wreck it; though, it was super light! It felt as if nothing was on my head! 10000000 STARS for these ladies who truly listen to your every needs and make you look and feel beautiful on your special day!

Sent on 02/28/2013

Alissa · Married on 01/12/2013

such an amazing job on both hair and makeup!!! everyone was so happy with how they looked and they looked gorgeous! so fun to work with!!! i highly recommend!

Sent on 01/14/2013

Sana · Married on 12/22/2012

The hair and makeup ladies I had were absolutely amazing. They were there early, got done on time and extremely professional. I felt like a princess. I would highly recommend them to any bride in Jacksonville. I wasn't originally going to hire makeup artists but changed my mind at the last minute and I was lucky to have been able to book them on insanely short notice. The company is super professional and pleasant to work with.

Sent on 01/15/2013

Look no further girls! I can not say how impressed I was with Paulina and her awesome job on my makeup for my wedding day and engagement pictures! Paulina really listens to what you envision and want for your "look" Paulina enhances your natural beauty and best features! Everyone looked like models despite the weather which was not cooperating 100%. Paulina not only did a wonderful job on me, but also my mother, mother-in law, sister, friends and even the officiant, everyone looked just stunning! I received so many compliments on my engagement pictures and during my wedding night. Paulina not only is professional, responsive and flexible she also has the sweetest personality and really makes everyone feel comfortable! I would recommend Paulina to anyone!

Sent on 01/15/2013

Cate · Married on 11/24/2012

Paulina was amazing and I felt like a movie star. I had a large bridal party and she and her team got us in and out looking gorgeous right on time.

Sent on 12/01/2012

Hildy · Married on 11/09/2012

Paulina was absolutely amazing! Professional, personable, and FUN! She listened to my wants and needs, and executed them perfectly. I have never felt more beautiful on my wedding day, I highly recommend her!!!

Sent on 12/07/2012
  • Krystal

Krystal · Married on 11/02/2012

Paulina is amazing at what she does and I was so grateful to have her on my wedding day making myself and my girls beautiful. Not only is Paulina an amazing and close friend of mine but she's absolutely amazing at what she does. You can tell she loves her job and it shows in her work. She's fun and easy going to work with while being professional. I'm so happy she was apart of our big day and made everyone look stunning. Love you! xo

Sent on 11/20/2012

Jennifer · Married on 10/07/2012

Paulina and her staff are AMAZING!!! Paulina did a fabulous job on my makeup for my wedding, while Nicole Wiley did a great job on my hair (and I can't forget to mention Nicole Kaleel for doing a wonderful job on placing my extensions)! I couldn't have been happier with the way everything turned out. I love these girls, they are the best at what they do. Thank you all so much for making me a beautiful, blushing bride for my wedding day! :)

Sent on 10/14/2012

Kaesey · Married on 10/06/2012

Paulina is super sweet and always responses quickly. Lia Hanson is the one who did my make up. She was WONDERFUL. She also did make up for my mom, mother in law and a few of my bridesmaids. Everyone was blown away with the job she did.

Sent on 10/22/2012

Jessica · Married on 07/21/2012

The team I worked with from Paulina Perez was outstanding. They were professional, on time, and fun to work with. I was very particular with my makeup because I still wanted to look like me, so the natural look was what I was going for. Lia managed to do that but still give me eyes that pop. It was the perfect mix. I was also fortunate enough to use Paulina's team for my hair as well. That was the best decision I made at my wedding. I was one of those brides that could not figure out how I wanted my hair done, up to a couple of hours before my wedding. Natalie took the time to ask me tons of questions about what I thought looked good, showed me pictures, and brain stormed with me. The result was exactly what I wanted - without me even knowing I wanted it. Anyone else would have just done what they wanted and called it a day. I know for some girls getting hair and makeup done on location is a luxury, but this is one that you don't want to miss out on. Totally worth the price!

Sent on 04/29/2013
  • LaRhonda

LaRhonda · Married on 06/23/2012

Paulina was an absolute joy to work with. When I initially booked her I wasn't able to do a trial since I live out of state but she told me to send her pictures of the look that I was going for and she nailed it to perfection. My makeup was flawless!! I received so many compliments. I wear makeup every day but I could never have pulled off the look that she gave me. She is such a sweet hearted person because my daughter is an an aspiring makeup artist and wants to be just like Paulina & she even took the time to talk with her and told her to contact her with any questions she had which I thought was very kind. Everyone who has viewed our wedding pictures comments on the awesome job Paulina did. She truly made me look glamourous!!! If you want the BEST in the business, Paulina is IT!!

LaRhonda

Sent on 07/17/2012

Jessica · Married on 05/27/2012

When i started to think about going about makeup for my wedding, i had no experience! I dont even know how to buy my own, so i relied strictly on personal redefences. I knew paulina perez's team was for me whem three aeparate girls started raving. Nicole Kaleel was the wonderful artist that created a magical glow for ,y wedding day. I went for my trial, Nicole started playing with colors, getting to know me, and make me feel 100% confident and comfortable! Wedding day comes and a tropical storm rears its ugly head in my city of Jacksonville. Nicole had to come all the way out to fernandina, after i switched our venue because of the coast guard ahutting it down, and glam us girls up, despite the weather warnings. She did it with a smile on her face and maintained her happy and relaxed self. I looked amazing and she covered up my lack of sleep in my eyes and the makeup held up all day! The makeup looked flawless and holds itself for 17 hours. Consider professional makeup, those pictures you will have for a lifetime! Paulina's team will make you feel special and like a beautiful bride!

Sent on 06/18/2012

Jodi · Married on 05/26/2012

Here's what I e-mailed Paulina after the wedding. Nicole was the hairstylist that worked with her that day. I can't rave enough! Having hair and make-up done by Paulina and Nicole were well worth every penny!

Paulina, I just wanted to take a sec to say thank you! You and Nicole helped to make my day so special. My moms, sister, best friends and I all loved our wedding day look! I knew once everyone saw what amazing work you and Nicole do, those who said they didn't need you would change their minds :-) I know that Saturday was just another day at work for you but you are fabulous at what you do. I am so appreciative that you were willing to work with me and my girls!!! :-) If anyone asks for hair/make-up artists I'll will certainly rave about you and your team! I don't have Nicole's contact info so please pass my thanks on to her too (and she was right, the curls were just right by 5:00 :-)

Sincerly,

Mrs. Jodi Seabrook :-)

Sent on 06/03/2012

Teresa · Married on 05/25/2012

I would highly recommend Nicole Wiley. She did makeup for me and all my bridesmaids. She arrived on time ready to get to business. Everyone was complimenting her awesome work. Thank you so much for making everyone so beautiful!

Tori · Married on 04/08/2012

Paulina and her team were great! Super fun and very talented. They were very will willing to work with us on creating our look. It took a few tries for my hair, but it looked great! Hair and makeup lasted the whole day and night. We all look great in the pictures and we felt beautiful too.

Sent on 04/25/2012

Lindsay · Married on 03/31/2012

I worked with Lia Hanson on my engagement makeup, trial and day-of makeup and I loved her! She is an awesome person who is ridiculously kind. Nothing rattles her and she is not satisfied if the client isn't satisfied. But trust me, you will be satisfied. She is unbelievable for all types of makeup and I had tried everything from dark, dramatic eyes to a natural look. She takes her time for a great application and does air-brushing so it stays on FOREVER and through crying or rain (as it did on my wedding day.) I think she is a great value for the brides makeup, but the price ($75) was a little steep for my bridesmaids and they ended up doing their own. Loved Lia and how I looked! She was totally worth every penny.

Sent on 04/03/2012

Stephanie · Married on 03/24/2012

I had a really hard time finding someone to do my makeup who would CALL ME BACK! Luckily the best girl in the biz, as crazy busy as she is, got back to me asap and booked a consult. Once I met her, I knew she was the girl for the job. She's got incredible experience, was willing to get up super EARLY to do my face for the wedding, and was totally affordable. Not to mention super friendly, and totally passionate about what she does. You would be silly not to book her.

Sent on 04/19/2012
  • Michelle

Michelle · Married on 03/24/2012

I have an overdue review!! I used Paulina Perez & Nicole Wiley for my wedding in March 2012. Paulina did my makeup and it held up wonderfully all night! I got a ton of comments about how beautiful and radiant I looked. I would totally use her again if/when I have a need for professional makeup services.

Also, Nicole did my hair along with a few of my bridesmaids hair. I've been in weddings before and usually there are some complaints about hair once the hair/makeup team leaves, but not one complaint from me or my gals! My hair held up all night (had a low messy ponytail/bun) and I was super happy with the way it looked in all of my pictures.

As an added plus, these ladies are fun to work with! Definitely recommend to use Paulina & Nicole.

Sent on 05/24/2013

I'm not one to wear much makeup. I think she referred to me as a "Chapstick bride" which is pretty accurate :) My daily routine is foundation, blush, and lipgloss. I was nervous to have so much makeup on for my wedding but Paulina knew exactly what I wanted and made me feel so beautiful. My photos turned out flawless! I wish I could have my makeup look so amazing every day but I'm so thankful she did such and amazing job on one of the most amazing days of my life. Thank you !

Sent on 03/10/2015

SHE HAS TO BE THE SWEETEST GIRL. SHE IS SO TALENTED AT WHAT SHE DOES AND MADE ME LOOK AMAZING. LOVE LOVE LOVED HER.

Sent on 11/13/2013

Charlene · Married on 03/11/2012

I planned small intimate wedding in less than 2 months. Nicole Wiley was recommended by my Photographer and I am so glad I listened. I actually hired her for both hair and makeup for my maid of honor, stepdaughters, and myself. She brought an assistant to help with makeup and met me at the B&B in St. Augustine. I couldn't be happier with the results and how easy she was to work with! Definitely worth every penny and will continue to recommend for any future brides I know!

• Lauren

Lauren · Married on 02/18/2012

Paulina is a genus and made me feel so beautiful on my wedding day. She was so fun to work with and very talented. She made all my girls, my mother-in-law, my mother, and my husband's grandmother all feel so welcome (and beautiful). My makeup lasted all night, even after 2 full hours of dancing, and it looked amazing on my departure.

I highly recommend Paulina and have already told all my friends about her!

Sent on 03/07/2012

Dylan · Married on 02/18/2012

Nicole Wiley (hair) was fantastic!!! Prompt, professional, and a lot of fun!! She new exactly what I wanted and did it!!

Sent on 05/25/2013

Melody · Married on 02/14/2012

Nicole Wiley was amazing. SHE made me beautiful and I loved my hair!!!

Sarah · Married on 10/28/2011

What can't I say about how amazing Paulina is?!?!

Paulina went above and beyond what she was "hired" to do (I had to quote hired because Paulina has become more like a friend than anything). She did my make-up four times: in a trial (where the quality blew away the previous trial I had done), for our engagement pictures, for the wedding, and again for our "day after" session.

I knew Paulina was my make-up artist when, even for the trial run, she was making sure every single aspect of my make-up was absolutely perfect. She kept working on the skin under my eyes to make sure it would cover up the proof that I hadn't slept much the night before. It took her longer than if she had just ignored it and left it at "good enough", but she wanted to make sure it was perfect when she was done. The way she applied the make-up made my skin look absolutely flawless, and I've never had so many compliments on how blue my eyes are until I was wearing her make-up. I looked and felt like a princess on my wedding day.

As far as responsiveness goes - an e-mail or phone call never went unanswered from Paulina. In fact, I think I can only remember one time where Paulina didn't immediately answer her phone when I called, and she called me back 10 minutes later. Her e-mail responses were always prompt. And it goes without saying, she was always friendly and extremely helpful. If I had a million things I was stressing over before I called her, I felt a huge weight lifted off my shoulder by the time we were done chatting. She has everything together!

In addition to the quality of her service and her professionalism, Paulina is the sweetest person and so much fun. She was playing games with my bridesmaids and I just before the wedding began (to keep me distracted so I wouldn't focus on how nervous I was!). She even ran my veil up to my room at the Casa Marina right before we were to be announced at the reception because I had forgotten to take it off. And she's always chatted with me more like a gal-pal than someone who is just there to do a job.

I can't say enough wonderful things about Paulina and if I tried, I assure you I would fill up this whole page. I am convinced there is no better make-up artist in the Jacksonville area, and probably not even the world ;) Paulina is truly the best!!!!! Love ya girl!!!

Sent on 11/25/2011