Makeup by Paulina Perez Reviews

Makeup by Paulina Perez 4
Makeup by Paulina Perez 5
Makeup by Paulina Perez 6
Makeup by Paulina Perez 7

Paulina and her team are amazing! On our wedding day they come out to where myself and the bridesmaids were staying and arrived on time. They did our hair and make up and it was flawless. They planned in extra time and made sure everyone was happy with their look. They were so sweet and it felt like it was friends coming over to do our hair and make up. I felt so beautiful thanks to Paulina and her team!

Sent on 12/04/2014

Trish · Married on 09/13/2014

Makeup by Paulina Perez is hands down the best in Jax!! Paulina and her team her are professional, sweet, and so talented. I am the mother-of-the-groom, and the results were beyond my expectations. My daughter-in-law was gorgeous beyond words as were her bridesmaids. They did such a wonderful job that It brought tears to my eyes when I first saw my daughter-in-law. Cathy did an amazing job with my makeup, and it was perfect! I showed Nicole an inspirational picture for my hair, and she totally blew me away. It was modern yet age appropriate. I haven't looked this great in years...lol. The best part was when my son saw me for the first time. He stopped in his tracks, and said, "Wow, look at my Mom". It was such a special moment that Makeup by Paulina Perez's team helped make happen. I can't express enough my gratitude to Paulina, Nicole, and Cathy. They are such special people that work hard to provide a quality product and great customer service. I highly recommend them for your wedding.

Sent on 09/18/2014

Amy · Married on 08/01/2014

Lia did the makeup for my wedding and she was amazing! She was so sweet and sincere and made sure everyone's makeup looked perfect but natural. I told her the look I wanted and she did it better than I ever expected! I would hire her 100x over.

Sent on 08/20/2014

I am so happy with the job that Paulina Perez's team did for me, my bridesmaids, my mother, and groom's mother. Lia did a great job on all of our makeup, and Nicole was wonderful at doing all of our hair! Everything stayed all day and photographed beautifully! They really made all of us feel beautiful and confident. They were a pleasure to work with and were very professional. Words cannot describe how grateful I am to have them be a part of my wedding day! Would highly highly highly recommend!!

Sent on 07/17/2014

Kim · Married on 06/07/2014

Paulina is a true professional ! She and Erin came to our home and took care of all the Hair and makeup for our entire wedding party including the flower girl. They were on time, efficient, and everyone was pleased with their work! This is the team for your wedding

Sent on 06/22/2014

Samantha · Married on 05/04/2014

We had Chudney (sp?) and Cathee do my makeup and the bridal party's hair. They were amazing! Friendly, easy to talk to, and just amazing at their jobs. My makeup and hair looked fabulous. My husband still cannot stop talking about it. My makeup also stayed on for the promised 16 hours and then some. You definitely have to use these girls!

Sent on 05/16/2014

Danelle did mine and my bridesmaids hair and makeup for my wedding day. After looking in the mirror for the first time, I felt like a princess! She was so easy to work with, and copied my hair exactly from the picture I provided. All of my bridesmaids hair looked flawless. I couldn't be happier with her services, and she even did my spray tan a few days before! That girl is talented! :) I would absolutely recommend her to anyone looking for the best!

Sent on 05/21/2014

Alex · Married on 05/02/2014

Nicole with Make up by Paulina Perez is amazing! She was there for me and made me feel absolutely beautiful. Thank you so much guys!

Sent on 05/17/2014

Ashley · Married on 03/15/2014

My entire bridal party was absolutely stunning! Cathee and Natalie did such a wonderful job of making sure hair and makeup was perfect! They showed up early, stayed on time throughout the day, even though we had 7 total getting hair and makeup done. They were very sweet and funny, making our morning fantastic before the wedding. The makeup and hair lasted all day and well into the night partying. Well worth the money to have everyone in the same location, relaxed and having a good time before the wedding!

Sent on 03/25/2014

Joann · Married on 03/08/2014

We heard about Paulina through our photographer Jenn Mosley. Paulina and her staff are great! Everyone is so talented and super nice! Paulina did my make up for our engagement shoot in Savannah and Nicole Wiley did my hair. I didn't really come in with any photos of hair and make-up. I had no idea of what to do with my make up. Paulina asked me about what clothing selection I had made for the shoot and created an amazing look for me. Nicole did an awesome job on my hair too. We had to travel two hours to Savannah and stayed till after dark and both hair and make-up held up! It was very impressive. Especially since my hair doesn't hold curls well. Lia did me and girls make-up on the big day. Lia is super sweet and did a great job! Nicole Wiley did our hair and once again did a great job. Lia and Nicole fit well with all the bridesmaid. We all laughed and had a good time during wedding day prep! Everyone looked beautiful!

Sent on 06/09/2014

Katya · Married on 02/01/2014

I've never looked so amazing in my entire life! The hair and makeup lasted well into the honeymoon suite ;) I'm very happy with the results. The girls that worked on us were super sweet, fun and friendly.

Sent on 02/23/2014

Haley · Married on 01/04/2014

I recently used Paulina & her team for my wedding and they were fabulous! There was a total of 8 of us that had both hair and make-up done (Bride, Bridesmaids & Mothers). Everyone looked absolutely BEAUTIFUL and I couldn't have been happier with the final product! Paulina, Nicole & Cathee made sure we were all taken care of and were very responsive with requests. Throughout the whole planning process including my trial, they were easy to work with and always returned emails/phone calls. If you are considering using Paulina Perez and her team, definitely do a trial and let them show you what they have to offer. You will not be disappointed!

Sent on 01/12/2014

Sarah · Married on 11/16/2013

Paulina Perez was absolutely phenomenal! She was so professional, reliable, and did a beautiful job on my makeup and my girls makeup! My makeup looked fantastic all night and my pictures I know will be beautiful. She needed very little instruction on what I wanted and delivered a beautiful look. I felt like a princess! Nicole Wiley of MBPP did my hair and all my girls hair! She did a phenomenal job as well. She was so easy to work with and very reliable. I have difficult hair and wanted a style that my hair couldn't support, but she customized the style and made it work for my hair. I loved my hair and it stayed in place even after sleeping on it after the wedding!! I would tell every Jacksonville bride to consider makeup by Paulina Perez and her team! They are the best and helped make my special day even better! Thank you girls!

Sent on 11/24/2013

Mandy · Married on 11/16/2013

I could not be more satisfied with their services. I original wanted to try this vendor because they do both hair and makeup(one company) and they come to your location. It made planning so easy. They are worth every cent. Professional, friendly, helpful, caring....They put me at ease and did an incredible job and made me feel so beautiful on the most important day of my life. Danielle and Nicole are to be commended for making this bride feel beautiful and confident.

Sent on 11/29/2013

What an AMAZING team! I loved my hair and makeup for my wedding day. The bridesmaids were stunning and all they kept talking about was how beautiful they felt. Thank you thank you!!!

Sent on 11/11/2013

Candace · Married on 10/20/2013

There aren't enough words to describe their quality of work. Cathy(make-up artist) was absolutely incredible and personable. I will definitely be going back for any of my beauty needs.

Sent on 10/21/2013

Mandy · Married on 10/05/2013

Amazing, Amazing, Amazing!!! I had Paulina do my makeup and Nicole Wiley do my hair for two photo shoots (engagement and boudoir), multiple trials, my rehearsal dinner, and my wedding. I cannot say enough about them! They are an absolute pleasure to work with and were happy to make changes to make sure I was completely happy before leaving the salon (if needed). My skin looks FLAWLESS in my pictures and I am so thrilled with all of the services they provided. Thanks again ladies! :)

Sent on 10/15/2013

Julianne · Married on 09/28/2013

I had the best makeup artist Cathee on my wedding day! For someone with mild dark circles and blemishes, my skin looked flawless! My makeup lasted over 12 hours and was amazing! I looked natural but still popped in pictures! I wish I could have Cathee do my makeup everyday! I would highly recommend her and Paulina Perez!

Sent on 10/21/2013

Megan · Married on 06/16/2013

This team is phenomenal! I've worked with them time and time again as a photographer, so naturally they were my only choice for makeup on my wedding day! Paulina is a joy to be around, and she can stick to a schedule when need be. I absolutely love her spirit and generosity. It was lovely to have her around on the morning of my wedding. Thank you so much for making my face look amazing!!!!

Sent on 08/19/2013

Evelyn · Married on 06/09/2013

Lindsey was amazing. She is extremely responsive and listens to your needs. She is truly a talented professional. I booked her for a trial for make up will definitely book her for my wedding day. She peformed wonders.

Sent on 06/09/2013

Aylin · Married on 06/08/2013

The girls at Paulina Perez are AMAZING!! I loved how my hair and makeup turned out, and the makeup lasted all night even after dancing the night away on the dance floor! Lia and Natalie were such professionals and made my whole bridal party feel beautiful and special. Definitely go with Paulina Perez...you will not be disappointed!!

Sent on 06/30/2013
  • Rebecca

Rebecca · Married on 04/27/2013

I can't recommend Paulina and her team enough! I only worked with Paulina and Nicole for hair and makeup, but the whole process from the trial to the day of was just fantastic. :) They came to the Omni Hotel where I was getting ready to do hair and makeup for me and my bridesmaids. The only other person getting makeup done aside from me was my sister, who doesn't really do a full face of makeup on a regular basis. She made both my sister and me look FANTASTIC without looking overdone. Nicole did my hair, along with my two bridesmaids, and junior bridesmaids. I showed her pictures and told her what I was looking for and she was like a magician and made it happen!!! Not only that, we weren't rushed and we had such a good time just hanging out and getting our hair and makeup done. They put me at ease and I didn't feel like I was rushing for time or anything. Top notch service all around! Thanks Paulina and Nicole!!!

Sent on 06/12/2013

Jessica · Married on 04/21/2013

Lia is amazing! She is so sweet and professional and when someone called to tell me I had to get my make up done way before I was able to check in to the hotel, I started to stress out about how all of us were going to do that then Lia quickly called me to relieve my stress. She told me she was mine for the entire day whenever and how ever long I needed her, she gave me her personal phone number to call her with any questions instead of going through someone else; she really made me feel better. She is also an amazing make up artist who made all of us look and feel beautiful!

Sent on 05/15/2013
  • Meghan

Meghan · Married on 04/13/2013

Absolutely amazed at the talent and professionalism that was shown. Very pleased with the results!

Sent on 05/02/2013
  • Kelly

Kelly · Married on 02/23/2013

I would recommend to anyone. Nicole W. did our hair and it was fantastic. I would just be repeating all the great things everyone else has already said about Paulina. :-)

Sent on 02/27/2013