Makeup by Paulina Perez Reviews

Makeup by Paulina Perez 5
Makeup by Paulina Perez 6
Makeup by Paulina Perez 7

Jessica · Married on 10/20/2017

Sierra did the makeup for me and my 4 bridesmaids on October 20th and was amazing! She spent time with each girl to see what looks they liked and gave them time to view it before she moved onto the next girl. She was also super fun to have in the room as we got ready. Highly recommend her!!

Sent on 10/27/2017

Tiffany · Married on 10/13/2017

Chudni and Kiara were awesome. They arrived on time and worked in unison. My hair and makeup came out amazing. They are expensive but it was worth every penny. I would recommend both ladies again and again.

Sent on 10/18/2017
    Makeup by Paulina Perez 8
    Makeup by Paulina Perez 9
  • W

Whitney · Married on 09/30/2017

So happy! We were married on the 4th of this month. As soon as we started researching vendors for the big day, almost everyone we spoke with suggested Paulina and her team. Best decision we made for the wedding! Paulina and Lia were amazing. We had a few characters in our group and they took it all in stride. Complete professionals. The finished product was more than I could have ever asked for. My girls and I were so happy with our hair and makeup. My Mother & Mother-in-law looked absolutely stunning.

Paulina & Lia - Thank you for putting up with us! We loved working with you both!

Sent on 11/15/2017

alexa · Married on 09/03/2017

Our makeup and hair team consisted of Paulina, Natalie, Chudni and Kiara and they were all FABULOUS! We had 12 girls to get ready in less than 5 hours and all 4 worked together and the entire wedding party looked stunning! I first got my makeup done by Paulina in high school and always knew for my wedding day that I wouldn't be able to settle for anyone else! Thank you to Paulina and her team of talented, professional, and fun staff for making us feel beautiful on such an important day!

Sent on 09/14/2017

Valerie · Married on 08/05/2017

Outstanding service from the very initial communication. Complete follow up on every appointment and on all the details of my wedding. I had myself as the bride and my two daughters and all three of us had an excellent and outstanding experience. I am still getting compliments on how Beautiful my hair and make up looks. I enjoyed the trial experience as well and it was well worth the money that I spent. Paulina and her staff went out of their way to make my special wedding amazing.

Sent on 08/09/2017

Alyssa · Married on 07/01/2017

Amazing team! Such sweet girls and they did an excellent job. Theymade my makeup/ hair goals a reality!

Sent on 07/11/2017

Laura · Married on 06/24/2017

Paulina and her team were hands down, AMAZING!!! First off, their communication is great. Any time you email them, you will get a response so quickly. That was so appreciated by me! I had a trial with one person before Paulina and I thought it went well, but Paulina and her team blew my mind with their talents. I met with Paulina and Natalie for my hair and make up trial. Their personalities were amazing on top of nailing my hair and makeup. They listened to what I wanted and they got it! They were totally on the ball when it came to my wedding day. We had 8 people getting hair and makeup done, so they brought a total of 4 staff members. They handled each person beautifully and everyone was beyond thrilled with their hand and make up. Everyone looked beautiful! I was SO pleased with how everyone looked, as were they! The thing that was so awesome was everyone was so friendly. I felt like they were friends/family on my wedding day. They laughed with us, made us look perfect and did so on our timeline. I would hands down recommend Paulina and her team because you will NOT be disappointed. Love them!!!

Sent on 06/04/2017

Makeup by Paulina Perez's reply:

Thank you so much!! You and your family were so amazing! I am so blessed to have been a part of such a sweet special day!

Michelle · Married on 06/24/2017

Lia was great! Loved my airbrush makeup and it stayed on until I took it off! She is a great artist and listener. There is nothing I would change. My girls also got their makeup done and they loved it (some were even skeptical about airbrush at first but in the end wouldn't quit talking about how well it stayed!) I would def set up an appt with Lia again for future events!

Sent on 07/24/2017

Laura · Married on 06/03/2017

I had the best experience possible with Paulina Perez's makeup and hair team!! I don't live in Jacksonville and they were so accommodating when I needed to do my trials one and a half weeks before the event. I hired Lia and Natalie for my wedding and I am so so glad I did! Lia did my makeup beautifully and exactly how I envisioned it!! I wanted a natural look and she made me look like myself but made up enough to look perfect in pictures all night! I was so nervous about how to do my hair because it is pretty short and I wanted it in an up do and I had no idea how that was going to happen. But Natalie knew exactly what to do and I was absolutely OBSESSED with the look!!
    The team also made up my bridesmaids with Morgan helping with hair and they all looked absolutely beautiful. They were all so happy with their looks! I wish I could get married again just to have them do my hair and makeup again!! Perfection!

Sent on 07/28/2017

Brittany · Married on 05/28/2017

I had a WONDERFUL experience with Paulina Perez's team, specifically Lia and Natalie who made my makeup and hair absolutely PERFECT. I felt stunning on my wedding day. From the very start, they were very prompt at returning my emails and calls even during the hurricane we had. Paulina even took my call after hours when she was at home to ensure I was booked for my wedding date. I had my trial with Lia who is so sweet. She listened to everything I told her in regards to the look I was going for and what type of skin I have to perfect my wedding look. I typically get oily skin by the end of the night but has none on my wedding day, even in the 90 degree heat during my ceremony. They all arrived on time and my entire bridal party (10 for hair and makeup) loved their looks and looked absolutely stunning. Thank you so much for making me feel beautiful on the biggest day of my life!!

Sent on 06/02/2017

Makeup by Paulina Perez's reply:

Brittany thank you so much for choosing #MBPP for your special day! Lia and Natalie had an amazing time and raved about what a beautiful bride you were! We hope to see you in the future for any of your beauty needs!

Sarah · Married on 05/06/2017

Paulina is truly the best! She arrived right on time with a big smile the morning of my wedding. She made sure each girl felt beautiful and really did an amazing job. For anyone looking for a skilled professional- with a great personality- Paulina is your girl! I could not have been more pleased for my wedding day!

Sent on 07/06/2017

Lisa · Married on 05/06/2017

Paulina and her team are absolutely amazing! They were beyond accommodating. They arrived in plenty of time so that they could set up and check out perfect lighting. I felt like they were just part of the family hanging out and doing what they do best....makeup! Had so much fun! They are fantastic at what they do and are super professional.

Sent on 04/26/2018

Anais · Married on 04/27/2017

Paulina did my girls and my makeup for my wedding and it was absolutely flawless! My girls looked amazing where it was simple and romantic but with a lil boom! Everyone kept saying how my makeup was absolutely gorgeous and I felt soo beautiful on my wedding day. One of my girls that actually had a bad experience with a previous makeup artist for another wedding she was in had decided not to do her makeup with Paulina and by the end she allowed Paulina to do her eyelashes and she loved her!! She made us feel like she was apart of the girls while getting ready and she did an amazing job!

Sent on 04/30/2017

amy · Married on 04/22/2017

I can not possibly say enough about Paulina & Chudni! I just LOVEEEEEEEE both of them! I had both of them do hair & makeup for myself on my wedding day, my bridal party, & mothers of the bride. Everyone left feeling like they were going to walk the red carpet & had never looked better. The makeup was absolutely flawless (as expected from the one & only Paulina) and the hair was perfection & actually lasted! All of the girls commented on how fun Paulina & Chudni were to work with & I could not agree more. Paulina had food poisoning & was up sick the night before the wedding and STILL showed up and was still so fun to be around and you would have never even known she probably felt terrible had she not told me when we offered her food & drinks. Quality work & great service! I would absolutely recommend them & plan to find time to learn some of Paulina's secrets at some of her classes.

Sent on 06/02/2017

Makeup by Paulina Perez's reply:

Your wedding was so special and beautiful! Chudni and I had such an amazing time and your family was so incredible. Thank you so much for allowing us to be a part of something so wonderful! Hope to see you again!

Elizabeth · Married on 04/01/2017

Paulina Perez and her team are AMAZING. I was lucky enough to get them booked for my wedding. They were a dream to work with. They returned all my emails and phone calls promptly. Everyone looked flawless. I couldn't have been happier with the makeup! The bridal party and the mothers of the bride all chose their own makeup style. Some glam and others more natural. Do yourself a favor and hire Paulina. She couldn't have been more professional and fun to work with! HIGHLY recommend.

Sent on 06/04/2017

Makeup by Paulina Perez's reply:

Thank you so much for choosing us! Your wedding was a dream! :)

Brittany · Married on 02/25/2017

I had heard amazing things about Lia with Makeup by Paulina Perez... and she was AMAZING! From the trial to the big day, everything was just as I had imagined it. I've never felt as beautiful as I did on my wedding day... all thanks to Lia. We had a larger number of girls getting their makeup done, so she brought another Paulina Perez makeup artist - Kiara - who was also spectacular. Not only did they both make all of us ladies look gorgeous, but they were also so enjoyable to have around. They are both very personable, sweet and patient (things you definitely want with a room full of women!). I can't thank Lia enough. You made me feel as beautiful as I looked. Thank you!!!

Sent on 03/20/2017

Ashley · Married on 12/17/2016

I can’t say enough wonderful things about Makeup by Paulina Perez and her staff. Ana and Paulina were the stylists for not only my bridal trial but for the day of my wedding. These ladies met and exceeded every expectation. During my trial they spent time getting to know me but also asked about what looks were important for my wedding day. When they were done, they asked for feedback and openly accepted any criticism. Admittedly, I had very little feedback for them (they did an amazing job) but they took my suggestions and applied them on the day of my wedding. They kept notes of small changes that I wanted to make and even reminded me about them on my wedding day. On our wedding day, they were timely, professional, and a joy to have in bridal suite. They kept us all on schedule and all of my bridesmaids looked absolutely gorgeous. I would recommend Ana, Chudni, and Paulina’s team to anyone looking for someone needing hair and makeup services. Their prices are competitive to others in town and they travel to you! The service they deliver is top-notch. Thank you so much!!!

Sent on 03/17/2018
    Makeup by Paulina Perez 10

Casee · Married on 12/04/2016

Kiara and Natalie were amazing! I felt and looked like a million dollars when they were done with me :) My mom, daughter and best friend were all very pleased with their hair and make -up. Both ladies made us feel very comfortable and it was such a fun time getting ready with them. Their work is simply stunning!

Sent on 12/27/2016

Stacy · Married on 10/22/2016

Lia Croker with Paulina Perez was fantastic! After some confusion (I only allotted for my bridemaids and myself to have makeup done, and when I walked in, my mother was in her chair!), Lia accomodated everyone, and everyone was finished early! It was perfect and she did such a great job!! Thank you Lia! You're the sweetest ever!!

Sent on 10/25/2016

Chelsea · Married on 09/24/2016

Brides, do yourself a favor and stop searching for a hair and make-up artist for your wedding day. Hire Paulina and her team right now because I can promise you that you will not regret it. I had Paulina for make-up and Nicole for hair and these ladies were absolutely AMAZING. Their talent is simply incredible. When I looked in the mirror after they had both finished I truly felt like a bride. It was such a special feeling! It was also so much to see my bridesmaids' reactions when they saw themselves...they were all stunned!
    It gets even better though!! Not only are they incredibly talented but they are SO friendly and personable. I seriously can't say enough about this. Not once did I feel like we had strangers in the room on the morning of my wedding. They connected with us so well and Im SO thankful for that. I can truly say that it felt like they were just another close friend or family member in the room. Brides, trust me when I say this is so important! When you're getting ready for the most special day of your life you don't want to feel uncomfortable with who is with you. These ladies joined in conversation and had FUN with us. I can't recommend them enough!

Sent on 11/06/2016

Allie · Married on 06/18/2016

So helpful, sweet, professional and does GREAT work!! Very accommodating and generous.

Sent on 06/03/2010

Chudni, Lia, and Nicole were my artists for my wedding day. What can I say? Those three ladies worked MAGIC! I had a larger bridal party, and they got everyone done on time, and even stayed for touchups. Lia's makeup was flawless and stayed all night. Chudni and Nicole did hair and not only was it gorgeous, but the styles they came up with for my girls were far beyond my expectations. Through out the whole night, we all got nothing but compliments on our hair and makeup. I can't say thank you enough to them. They're wonderful.

Sent on 06/25/2016

Heather · Married on 05/21/2016

My experience working with a few of the girls from Makeup by Paulina Perez was phenomenal! The two stylists that I used were Lia for makeup, and Nicole for hair - and both were amazing! I did a few trials for both makeup and hair leading up to the date, and always left feeling confident and beautiful. Lia was supper attentive to my questions or concerns, and took notes each time so that we could go back in my history and adjust anything if needed. I felt that she was always on point with her work, and really listened to what I did or did not want. Nicole was super flexible, and happy to try a few hairstyles to make sure I felt as though we got the look just right. She is quick, talented, and can re-create any look that you have in mind. Both Lia and Nicole were also very receptive to text/email if I needed them, and got back to me right away. When it came to the day of the wedding, the staff was there on time and ready to go! The bridesmaids all looked stunning! We were on-time, if not running early for a majority of the day - and all the artists, including Lia and Nicole were so sweet and accommodating! When looking into Hair and Makeup vendors, I really felt that Paulina Perez and her team had the best rates to offer in the Jacksonville area, especially for a larger wedding party. Paulina handled the booking details of our date, and was always professional from the phone calls we had leading up to the wedding.

Sent on 06/20/2016

Natasha · Married on 03/18/2016

Nicole and Lea did an amazing amazing amazing job on my hair and make up! They are truly the best and I could not have asked for any nicer or more talented ladies to be with me on my special day! Loved them!!!

Sent on 12/15/2016

This vendor saved me when my original hairstylist backed out at THE very last minute! Natalie provided hair styling services for myself and my bridesmaids. She was AWESOME! I highly recommend using Natalie for hair styling if you are able to book her. She brought lifeless hair to life.

Sent on 04/28/2016