Makeup by Nildy Reviews

Makeup by Nildy 7
  • O

Olga Acevedo · Married on 07/06/2019

excellent experience

we had an excellent experience make up by Nildy , shes very professional and is great at what she does. everyone was very happy with the results. I wholeheartedly recommend her!

Sent on 03/13/2019
  • I

Ilene Santos · Married on 04/20/2019

Amazing bridal makeup

Nilda is very professional and knowledgeable! She knew exactly what I wanted and executed it precisely. I will recommend her to all of my friends for all occasions. Her service was amazing, thank you for making my day a memorable one!

Sent on 05/10/2019

Kristel · Married on 03/16/2019

She’s the best!

Nildy was amazing and so sweet and the makeup was absolutely gorgeous. I felt like she knew me since forever and made me feel comfortable. I looked flawless!!

Sent on 04/25/2019
  • Natalia

Natalia Juncadella · Married on 01/19/2019

You MUST hire Nilda as your makeup artist

Nilda is an INCREDIBLE make up artist and I could not have asked for a better person to work with on my wedding day!

I am someone that rarely ever wears makeup (if any, at all) and had only gotten my make up done professionally twice in my life before, so I was extremely nervous at first when we met for my makeup trial. She reassured me she would listen to my needs and make sure I'd have the very "natural" look I wanted and she did exactly that! She took her time to show me each step of the way and at the end of our trial, I had never felt so beautiful yet natural and still "me" at the same time.

On my wedding day, she was so relaxed and happy and this is exactly what I needed as a bride since it helped me feel even more relaxed and excited for my big day! I highly recommend Nilda and cannot wait to work with her in the future for other events as well :)

Sent on 04/29/2019