53 Reviews for Makeup by Nikolette

Wedding Party Makeup (2)
On-Site Makeup (2)
Makeup Trial (2)
Multi. Stylists (1)

Nikolette is nothing short of amazing when it comes to both hair and makeup! She recently did a trial for me and I was beyond impressed with how flawless she made my skin look and feel with her airbrushing method. She immediately made me feel comfortable and asked me my preferences with hair styles and make up looks, executing my vision perfectly. For a person with medium length hair Nikolette was able to give me the perfect curls for a part up part down hairdo that lasted all day! Until now I never used any type of eyelashes, and she put on individual pieces that gave a great natural look. I was so happy with how I looked and I know that I will be using her again! She is very gifted in all aspects of the beauty process and has the sweetest personality. I would recommend her to anyone looking to get their hair or makeup done for special events!

Profile Picture Amanda, 10/12/19, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Nikolette was incredible! She was so friendly and made me feel incredibly comfortable. I went to Nikolette for a work party, and my hair and makeup came out exactly how I wanted. I showed her pictures of ideas that I wanted and she executed them perfectly. She continuously checked in with me if it was coming out how I liked and if I were comfortable with the colors. Truly would recommend her to anyone and I will definitely be going back to her for future events! Thanks Nikolette!

Profile Picture Danielle, 6/16/18, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

I cannot speak more highly about Nikolette. She was a godsend for my wedding. She absolutely listens to you and does not impose her vision - but helps you make choices to execute your own vision as a bride. I wanted my freckles to show and generally look like myself, but better. She totally nailed it, and is so incredibly sweet / easy to work with. She even came to my house for my makeup trial, which was incredible. My hair and make up was absolutely perfect. Her services are also reasonably priced. Every bride needs Nikolette!!!

Profile Picture DARA, 6/9/18, 3 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

Nikolette did my hair and makeup for a trail and my engagement pictures. We did a dramatic look for my trial and hair up and soft look with my hair half up half down for my engagement pictures and I truly loved them both! She made it hard for me to choose which one I want for my big day! I loved howshe'd give me her professional opinion when it came to what I should do for my hair. For someone who has naturally pin straight hair I have had my hair curled by many salons and many freelancers, but no one has gotten my hair to stay in curls like she does. I love the way my curls look too! They don't look crunchy or like I have a bunch of moose in my hair. She made it look like it was an effortless curl. Nikolette is amazing at what she does and I will forever go to her when I need/ want my makeup done!

Profile Picture Brittany, 3/2/18, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

I don't know where to even begin to thank Nikolette for doing my hair and makeup on my wedding day. I am naturally a very insecure person and I know on your wedding day you're suppose to feel special. I was worried that I wasn't going to feel that way, but then I met Nikolette. She really listened to what I wanted and did several trials with me until I found what I was looking for. She did my hair and makeup for my engagement photoshoot and everyone was complimenting me on how I looked. When my big day rolled around I wasn't nervous about being insecure. When Nikolette held the mirror up once she was done I couldn't help but cry. I have never felt more beautiful in that moment and I didn't even have my dress on yet. Nikolette is the most professional and patient makeup artist I have ever worked with. I would recommend her to anyone and if I ever need her again I would book her in a heart beat! Thank you so much Nikolette for making me feel beautiful on my big day and for taking the time to do all those trails and giving me ideas as well! You are so talented and I can't wait to book you in the future again!!

Profile Picture Brittany, 3/2/18, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

The thought of having my make-up "done" by someone other than myself has always given me nightmares. I envision some young chick mirroring her OWN taste and me coming out dripping with glittered eye lids and lip gloss.

Fortunately, I was able to get an appointment with Nikolette! This young professional listened to everything I said and the results were marvelous. I still looked like ME...only better. I received numerous compliments and have decided to use the salon photo as my new look for my business card.

Got a prom or wedding to attend: book with Nikolette while you still can!

Profile Picture Louise, 12/17/17, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Nikolette was recommended to me by a coworker for my wedding and she is a gem! She is professional- all of her makeup and tools are extremely clean, accommodations- she did about 7 services for me and my bridesmaids who are all different in style and ethnicity. She was set up before I even arrived. She does hair and makeup! Plus she is very sweet and kind making conversation easy. I highly and enthusiastically recommend her!

Profile Picture Joan, 10/8/17, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health
Services Used: Airbrush Makeup, Contour Makeup, Eye Makeup, Fake Lashes, Makeup Trial, On-Site Makeup, Wedding Party Makeup, Makeup

Nikolette is nothing short of amazing! Her makeup made everyone look flawless and lasted all day long. She is super friendly and took her time with each and every person. She is truly a truly talented artist. I am so glad we used her for our special day! Thank you so much for making everyone look so beautiful!!

Profile Picture Lynn, 8/12/17, 5 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

I went to have my makeup done with my friend by Nikolette. My sister is a cosmetologist. My sister has been the only one to ever to my hair and makeup growing up. Coming into the salon having my makeup done I was nervous of how I would look. I was amazed and completely in love with the look Nikolette gave me! I am a very conservative person. At times I can be a picky person. The look was just exactly what I wanted. She asked what I was comfortable with. She was very professional and sweet! Nikolette put a lot of effort and time into our makeup which demonstrates her enormous dedication to what she does. I would love to have her do my makeup again and recommended my friends to go to her.

Profile Picture Corinne, 8/11/17, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Nikolette was amazing.. she made my make up look flawless. She made my eyes look extremely light with all the beautiful eyeshadows she used. I would definitely recommend her to anyone looking to get their make up done!

Profile Picture Krista, 7/13/17, 1 Review
Services Used: Makeup, Contour Makeup, Eye Makeup, Fake Lashes

Nikolette was amazing! She catered to my needs! My makeup never looked as good as it did! I have had other makeup artists and was never fully satisfied! I was definitely more than satisfied with her! She not only made me look amazing but she was super professional, sweet,and thorough! I definitely recommend her to everyone I know! I have never had so many compliments in my life!

Profile Picture Eva, 6/29/17, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Nikolette was absolutely amazing!! She was willing to work with my crazy schedule. She was extremely professional and organized. I highly recommend her for anytging. It was just her and she was able to complete 4 bridesmaid, me, and my mom! Just wonderful ??

Profile Picture Meg, 6/17/17, 4 Reviews
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Nikolette was amazing! She is so professional and did a fabulous job on my makeup for prom! She is super nice and was great to talk to. She continually checked to make sure I liked what she was doing and gave me the perfect look. Thank you so much Nikolette!!!

Profile Picture Alannah, 6/16/17, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

My make up looked absolutely stunning !! The compliments I recieved said it all. Perfection !!

Profile Picture jody, 6/16/17, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Amazing work ! Super professional! Can't wait to use her next time ??

Profile Picture Christine, 6/10/17, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

This was the first time that i've ever gotten my makeup done professionally and I absolutely loved it! Nikolette made me feel so confident and beautiful, the makeup lasted a very long time without fading. Also I have very pale skin and it's very difficult to find foundation or concealer that matches my skin tone but Nikolette had no problem matching my skin color. I'd definitely get my makeup done by her again.

Profile Picture Alicia, 4/17/17, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Nikolette did my hair and make up for a night out with friends. She was extremely professional and accommodating. She listened to what I wanted and also gave me some recommendations. My hair and makeup looked amazing and lasted all night! I would highly recommend her for any event. I can't wait to use her services again.

Profile Picture Ashley, 4/15/17, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Nikolette is a true professional. She did a makeup trial for my wedding and was incredibly open to listening to what I liked and didn't like and took her time showing me what she had done every so often. The end result was absolutely beautiful! She is very knowledgeable about products and styles as well. I got many compliments on my makeup that evening. Very pleased overall and can't wait for her to do my wedding makeup!

Profile Picture Elizabeth, 3/25/17, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Nikolette is the ABSOLUTE best! She made me feel perfect on my wedding day and I highly recommend her to any bride looking for a top-notch, knowledgeable, personable and incredibly kind make-up artist.

Profile Picture Alicia, 10/14/16, 3 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

I was very happy with the makeup work. I loved the flawless look and I got so many compliments! I would recommend Nicolette to anyone who would like to have their makeup done. I was very satisfied with everything she did for me to feel so beautiful!!!

Profile Picture Cecilia, 9/17/16, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

She was very helpful in helping me make decisions about my makeup. I received numerous compliments. Even though it was a hot humid day, my makeup looked fresh. I plan on using her for my son's wedding in September.

Profile Picture Terry, 8/20/16, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Nikolette was very professional. She made sure she found out what kind of makeup I like, dislike and what look was i looking for that day, she made me feel very comfortable but must importantly she was able to capture exactly the kind of make up I wanted, natural but elegant.

Profile Picture Cecilia, 8/13/16, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

I can't say enough great things about Nikolette! She is very professional and completely nailed the look I wanted! My makeup looked so amazing through out the night and I got so many compliments. She made me feel really beautiful and confident. Never using another makeup artist again- Nikolette is my go-to girl!

Profile Picture User7060400, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

My advice to any bride looking for a great makeup artist would be to BOOK NIKOLETTE! She was right on time and so professional. As the bride, she did my make up, 6 bridesmaids, my mother and my junior bridesmaid and everyone looked perfect. The make up she did was exactly what we asked for, very natural. We got compliments all night saying how beautiful we all looked. I could not say enough great things about Nikolette, she really helped make my day perfect. Thank you again Nikolette!! =)

Lori - a VERY satisfied bride.

Profile Picture Lori, 7/3/16, 1 Review