Makeup by Nicole Pierce Reviews

3 | Wareham, MA

3 Reviews for Makeup by Nicole Pierce

kelly · Married on 09/17/2017

Nicole wad a godsend! I gave my makeup artist the wrong date and i was freaking out!! Nicole came last minute and did my make up for my big day.. She made everything so easy.. She even did m mothers make up last minute!!

Sent on 09/20/2017

Meaghan · Married on 08/13/2017

We had so much fun on the morning of my wedding working with Nicole and her daughter! Nicole was so professional, was able to work with the small amount of room we had in my suite and most importantly made everyone look amazing! As a bride - I couldn't have felt more beautiful. Nicole worked with all of us from myself and my maid of honor, to my mother and my grandmother. My feisty grandmother still talks about how fabulous she looked and she doesn't know how Nicole gave her eyebrows for the day. Nicole gave us all sorts of tips and tricks from products that work the best to different techniques to use for certain eyes and that was much appreciated! I can speak for all of us that no ones makeup budged that day - not even the slightest bit and it was a fairly hot day - in the 80's and humid (especially at 2pm in August.). It was probably close to midnight when I was sadly washing my makeup off and I could not get over how nothing had moved, caked, and still looked flawless. I wish I could add a photo to show how awesome her makeup skills are for other brides to see but I will say I would use Nicole again, for any special occasion in the future!

Sent on 09/03/2017
  • Megan

Megan · Married on 05/12/2017

Nicole did a fantastic job on my wedding makeup! I was very happy with the way it turned out on my wedding day. We did a trial a month beforehand as well, were we tried different things and she gave me some tips to help my skin before the wedding. Nicole is very easy to talk to and work with!

Sent on 06/07/2017