MakeUp by Nicole Reviews

6 | Miami, FL

6 Reviews for MakeUp by Nicole

syd · Married on 02/03/2018

Nicole was awesome! She was fun and professional. She sent over a suggested timeline and was very flexible in changing it in the days leading up to the event to accommodate the other things i had planned. My makeup and lashes turned out beautifully and stayed on throughout the evening!

Sent on 02/07/2018

I have nothing but amazing things to say about Nicole. I should note, that when I did my trial with her, I sort of didn't like the way my makeup came out and I HATE having to confront someone with my complaints. She was super nice about it and assured me that I must voice my concerns so she knows what changes need to be made. It also helped me realize that the photos I was showing her weren't very representative of what I wanted. I stuck with her because 1) she was very nice, very accommodating and she was funny and 2) I went to my sister's after the trial, played with my niece and nephew (in the summer!) and the makeup lasted ALL DAY. After the trial, I sent her a better pic of how I wanted my makeup. Now all of this happened in the Summer of 2013. My wedding was in February 2014. When it came time for my makeup on my wedding day, I don't remember ever showing her the picture again on that day. At that point, I was exhausted and so I put all my trust in her to make me look fabulous. That she did. She totally remembered what I didn't like about my trial, made the adjustments and my makeup came out EXACTLY how I envisioned it. It also helped that while I'm beyond stressed on her chair, she was funny and kept my spirits up. She also let my 4 yr old niece sit on my lap and watch her do the makeup which was a treat for the two of us! I can't say enough good things about Nicole. All the bridesmaids also loved their makeup and she was so incredibly affordable. Just use her, don't look anywhere else.

Sent on 03/07/2014

Ashley · Married on 03/22/2013

Nicole was fabulous! Not only is she such a sweetie, she truly knows makeup. My makeup stayed in place, without touch ups, the entire night. 8 hours of tears, fun and dancing. She was amazing and such a great person to work with. I would recommend her to any bride-to-be!

Sent on 04/08/2013

Marilyn · Married on 03/10/2012

Nicole was one of my favorite vendors to work with for my wedding. She was very friendly, professional, and flexible. She was a pleasure to work with. For the wedding I had a very large party and Nicole and her team ran the schedule very smooth and we were even done early!! Her prices are EXTREMELY reasonable, which was difficult to find! MOst importantly her quality of work is great! I loved my make up for my wedding and it was exactly what I wanted to look like. I am most definitely calling her for makeup whenever I need to get dolled up!!

Sent on 04/04/2012

Veronica · Married on 08/21/2010

I called Nicole and felt at ease immediately. She was so good about making sure that I felt comfortable every step of the way. I had to move my trial 3 x's and every time, Nicole was able to accommodate me. My mother, 4 bridesmaids and I looked BEAUTIFUL!!! She is amazing!!

Sent on 12/27/2010
  • Vanessa

Vanessa · Married on 03/31/2012

Nicole beautified my bridal party and I for my wedding day. She made everyone look wonderful and I couldn't have asked for a better makeup artist. She even provided a small sample of foundation and lip color for my Maid of honor to hold for me in case of any beauty emergencies.

Sent on 05/02/2012