Makeup by Marcela Reviews

5 | Austin, TX

5 Reviews for Makeup by Marcela

Emily · Married on 11/10/2012

Marcela did a great job on my wedding day, she did makeup for me, my mother and sister. We were really happy and I felt the most beautiful bride of the world! Also Marcela is bilingual, it was really helpful because we are from Mexico and my mother doesn't speak english. I highly recommend! Gracias Marcela!

Sent on 12/04/2012

Cindy · Married on 09/02/2012

I would like to Highly recommend Makeup by Marcela. She is really an expert at Makeup application and picking the right colors and products to achieve the client's desired look. She listened thoroughly to what I asked for and was also able to suggest things that she knew would look great on me. My wedding day makeup was flawless and I received Many compliments!! Thank you, Marcela!
    Cindy

Sent on 10/08/2012
  • Jessica

Jessica · Married on 06/08/2012

Marcela did makeup for me and my bridesmaids on my wedding day and made us all look beautiful and flawless! Her airbrush is the way to go for any event that you need all day and night makeup. I couldn't have asked for more perfect makeup on my special day!

Sent on 08/07/2012

Cynthia · Married on 05/12/2012

I can not rave enough about Marcela's flexibility, responsiveness (a GEM of a quality in wedding vendors - and a rare one), and of course talent and skill in making me and my ladies feel and look stunning for my wedding. I did a trial run with Marcela a few months before the big day, and after seeing pictures, both of my bridesmaids decided to sign up, as well as my mother, mother-in-law, and two sisters-in-law. It was that good. Re: flexibility, I should also say she fit that trial run in the week of her OWN wedding -- and she seemed geniunely happy to do it. The day of the wedding was as expected given my trial run, and everyone was thrilled. Last important thing - it is so important to work with vendors that are a joy to be around on your big day, and Marcela is easy to get along with and she didn't try to push anyone into anything they didn't feel comfortable with. We all looked like ourselves... just a bit better. :)

Sent on 07/05/2012

Lauren · Married on 07/10/2010

Marcela was great to work with! I'm a repeat customer! She is very easy to get a hold of, and she was punctual for our appointment. I know she has had a lot of training and it shows in her work. I felt very beautiful after she was finished! I told her what I wanted, and also what I didn't want, and the outcome was perfect! I highly recommend!

Sent on 06/06/2012