Makeup by Lydia Reviews

102 | Tallahassee, FL

102 Reviews for Makeup by Lydia

Chelsee · Married on 09/22/2018

Lydia was so friendly and excited for us all. Not my mention I felt like a whole new person when she was finished! If you want to look and feel flawless on your special day you should book with her!

Jessica · Married on 05/12/2018

I'm not sure why we can't leave higher than a 5 star review because Lydia literally deserves a billion stars!!! Not only does she make you look beautiful, she makes you feel BEAUTIFUL. She doesn't meet a stranger and goes above and beyond to make sure you love your look... trust me you're going to love your look. Her work speaks for itself. She will forever be my go to girl! Thank you again for making me and my girls look so GORGEOUS for my big day.

Kasey · Married on 05/12/2018

Rochelle did such an amazing job on my makeup. I would definitely recommend Makeup By Lydia to anyone.

Kimberly · Married on 04/19/2018

You did an amazing job on my makeup. I received compliments from the minute I left your studio until the minute we left the Gala. Thank you again and can't wait until the next time.

Sent on 04/20/2018
  • MS. MACMEN

Megan · Married on 03/24/2018

Lydia was wonderful to work with! She is so very talented and knows just how to accentuate and highlight each girl's features to make them look and feel absolutely stunning. Seriously, the entire bridal party was on Cloud 9. Lydia is a true artist! I would work with her again in a heartbeat!

Sent on 04/18/2018

Courtney · Married on 03/10/2018

Lydia is such a sweet person to work with and so talented!!!

Sent on 03/20/2018

Megan · Married on 03/03/2018

I booked Lydia to do my makeup and bridesmaids makeup for my wedding and she did a phenomenal job! My makeup was absolutely stunning, I have never felt more beautiful, I wouldn’t have changed a thing about my makeup. She was able to work with all different skin types and did an great job on my mom and mother law as well. She listened to the girls requests and kept them in mind when doing their makeup. Not only is she talented Lydia is very professional, flexible and friendly to work with. I highly recommend Lydia and will definitely use her again for future events!

Sent on 03/22/2018

Shelby · Married on 02/24/2018

Lydia is a true sweetheart! She did a phenomenal job while calming my nerves she made me look like a princess! I have never felt so beautiful and confident in my life!

Sent on 03/20/2018

Brittany · Married on 12/17/2017

Lydia Does AMAZING work! The best makeup And service Tallahassee has. She made the getting ready process on my wedding day easy and fun. She truly made me feel like a princess! I recommend her to everyone, any occasion she has the perfect look!!

Sent on 12/19/2017

Emily · Married on 12/16/2017

Lydia is HANDS DOWN the most amazing makeup artist in Tallahassee. I wouldn’t have wanted anyone else to do my bridal makeup or makeup for my bridesmaids besides her! She is so talented, professional and EXTREMELY flexible! Thank you Lydia for making my bridal makeup look incredible!

Sent on 12/23/2017

Brooke · Married on 12/09/2017

Lydia did an amazing job with my make up on my wedding day!! She also did an incredible job with my bridesmaids! The wedding guests also all agreed that the make up was fabulous! If you want to feel your best on your big day you have to go with Lydia!!

Sent on 12/21/2017

Khari · Married on 10/28/2017

If anyone ever needs their makeup done, I would 1000000% recommend that you go to Lydia with Haus of Beauty. She is the absolute best MUA in Tallahassee. She was my MUA for my wedding and she made us look and feel so beautiful! We all looked like flawless barbie dolls.
    Lydia is SO kind, fund, and talented. She has some seriously magic hands!! If you have a look that you want, she can create it. Literally, no matter what it is...she can do it. If you don't know what you're wanting (like me), she will use her creative genius side and work some magic on your face. You will LOVE her work. I wish I could give her 10 stars!!!

Sent on 10/30/2017

Ashlynne · Married on 10/21/2017

Lydia was truly amazing! She made me feel so beautiful on my wedding day and I could not have imagined having anyone else do my makeup for myself and all my bridesmaids. She is the best!

Sent on 09/21/2017

Savannah · Married on 10/14/2017

I might just leave two 5-star reviews because Lydia definitely deserves it! She did amazing work and made me look and feel absolutely stunning. I usually cant stand a full face of make up for an extended period because it feels so cakey but her products and technique made it feel like I wasn't wearing anything at all which was wonderful. After 12+ hours of wearing it, I still looked like she had just done it! 10/10 would DEFINITELY recommend!

Lareina · Married on 09/30/2017

I decided to book Lydia for my wedding and I'm so happy with my decision. She gave me the look that I wanted to achieve. Not only did she make me look beautiful on my wedding day but also my bridesmaids. Lydia was very professional and friendly which made me very comfortable. I really enjoyed our make-up trial run. We were able to play around with different colors and make-up ideas. If you are looking for a AWESOME and PROFESSIONAL make-up artist please book Lydia. You want be disappointed.

Sent on 10/12/2017

Bailey · Married on 09/23/2017

Lydia is wonderful!!!! So professional and so much fun! She is also so sweet and will make you feel like you’ve been friends forever! She did my make up for my wedding, as well as all my bridesmaids and my mom. We all looked and felt great! My photographers kept saying that it really makes a difference in the wedding photos when your make up artist knows what they are doing and Lydia knows how to get it right!!!! :)

Sent on 10/12/2017

Emily · Married on 09/02/2017

Lydia is amazing! Her easy going personality makes your wedding day that much better! You can show her pictures of what you would like for your wedding day or you can trust her to make decisions on your makeup! She also did an amazing job on my bridesmaids! She is by far the best in town! I highly recommend her.

Sent on 09/24/2017

Courtney · Married on 07/08/2017

Lydia was absolutely amazing! She went out of her way to make sure my day was perfect for not only myself but my bridesmaids as well!

Sent on 09/25/2017

Linda · Married on 06/16/2017

Lydia was amazing! I booked her for my daughter's wedding and she did a great job! All the girls looked so beautiful! She is so talented at what she does. She was so sweet and took the time to listen to what each girl wanted. I highly recommend her!

Sent on 06/24/2017

Celia · Married on 06/10/2017

Lydia recently did makeup for myself and my entire bridal party at my wedding! She was such a delight to work with! From the very beginning when I was still sourcing artists, she was super communicative and answered all of my detailed questions! She kept in touch with me leading up to my wedding and was generous enough to do a trial for me for my engagement pictures! Lydia was wonderful to work with on the day of my wedding! She was very flexible with our schedule. Her calm, easy going personality created such a wonderful relaxed atmosphere while we were all getting ready. And most importantly, her work is INCREDIBLE!!!!! All of my bridal party looked beautiful and I absolutely LOVED my own makeup!! She does your makeup to standout in pictures and it did just that! All of my pictures looked beautiful because of the makeup she did on me and my makeup lasted all night, even into the early hours of the morning at our after party!! I would recommend Lydia to anyone! And am so appreciative of the amazing work she did for my wedding!!

Sent on 06/27/2017

Kayla · Married on 06/10/2017

Lydia did my makeup along with my maid of honor's for my wedding and it was absolutely gorgeous!! It stayed on the whole day/night plus the next day!! Lydia is very professional and she will do whatever she can to make you feel beautiful and to give you the look that you envisioned. She was able to work with my schedule so that we could have a bridal trial to make sure that I felt 100% confident for the day of. She has the magic touch. I will go to Lydia anytime i need my makeup done, and I proudly recommend her to everyone! I promise you will not be disappointed!!

Sent on 09/26/2017

Chantell · Married on 05/27/2017

Lydia was such a sweetheart! Her makeup artistry speaks for itself. She was very professional for my wedding and did an outstanding job on my mothers, bridesmaids and myself. My photos were absolutely amazing! I was nervous to book anyone because of my problematic acne skin but I'm glad I found her. She's the best hands down! Book her you won't regret it.

Sent on 06/26/2017

Helene · Married on 05/20/2017

Lydia is literally the best make up artist in town and if you are lucky enough to land a spot on her calendar you will get everything you want and more. She never disappoints and is exceptional at her profession. I honestly couldn't thank her enough for going above and beyond to make my friends and I look like movie stars. Much appreciated!

Sent on 06/26/2017

Paige · Married on 05/13/2017

Lydia is a kind, flexible and all together awesome make-up artist! When my girls were watching me get mine done, they were just in awe of how she used my face as a canvas and transformed it to still look like me, but with beautiful dimension, color, and pop! Lydia is seriously amazing and I highly recommend her for any type of event where you want to look and feel your best! She takes the time to make sure you like what she has done and let's you change something if you were thinking something a littler different!

Sent on 03/16/2017

Rebecca · Married on 05/02/2017

Lydia traveled from Tallahassee to St Petersburg for my wedding on Tuesday May 2,2017. She was amazing! She did my makeup as well as four Bridesmaids and the MOB. She is incredibly talented and professional. I cannot recommend her enough! If you're looking for someone to do any special occasion makeup you won't find better! I can't say thank you enough!

Sent on 06/13/2017