Makeup By Kristal Reviews

20 | Rancho Cucamonga, CA

20 Reviews for Makeup By Kristal

Becky · Married on 03/10/2018

Very professional. She not only did my make up but taught me different techniques and what would look better on me. I will def be using her in the future

Sent on 06/12/2018

Jena · Married on 09/26/2015

Kristal is amazing!! She did my makeup for my bridal shower and wedding and it was amazing! She knew exactly the look I was going for! I couldn't have been more happier. She also did all my bridesmaids makeup and they all looked beautiful. She's always on time and makes you a priority and will listen to exactly what you want.

Sent on 10/12/2015

If you are in the market for an awesome makeup artist that is not only super cool, but also super talented- Krystal Is your girl!! She asked before hand what I was imagining, and was able to create exactly what I had hoped for!! She's AMAZING!!

Sent on 07/23/2015

Jennifer · event on: 05/16/2015

Kristal was amazing. She did my make up for a party I was attending. She was super flexible and came to my house. I am very picky and insecure when wearing make up and she listed to my concerns and did a beautiful job. It turned out exactly how I wanted. I felt like I looked amazing all night and my husband loved it. I would highly recommend her to anyone and I will be calling her again in the future.

Sent on 07/22/2015

Stephanie · Married on 09/25/2014

For the last 8 years Kristal's been doing my makeup for all my special events that have happened in my life. My engagement pictures, wedding day, baby showers, maternity photos and now our yearly family photos. She is so talented, I trust her with my face and she always makes me look and feel absolutely beautiful every time. If you use Kristal for your special day you will never be disappointed.

Sent on 09/25/2014

Krissy · Married on 07/19/2014

I have had the pleasure of having Kristal do my makeup for a number of different occasions. She is absolutely the only makeup artist I trust to do my makeup for any event I need to attend. She is a true professional and she is amazing at what she does!

Sent on 08/25/2014

Kristal is a wonderful make-up artist! I love how she did my make-up - it was natural, yet nearly flawless. She listened to what I wanted and was a joy to work with. I was the mother of the groom, and she also did the bride's make-up beautifully! We were both SO delighted with her. I highly recommend her!!

Sue · Married on 05/24/2014

Kristal is the best! She will do your makeup from daytime to evening....whatever you like! I received alot of compliments when she did my makeup! She is a true artist and I highly recommend her!

Sent on 08/27/2014

Linda · Married on 04/09/2014

Kristal is very personable and professional, she listens to your wants and then proceeds to make it come true. When she was done I felt like the bride instead of a guest. I received many compliments and owe them all to her. She is now in my address book and will use her again soon.

Jenn · event on: 01/07/2014

Kristal has always been my go-to makeup artist whenever I'm going to an event. The amount of thoroughness and care truly exemplifies her craft. She listens to what your needs are and strives beyond expectation to give you amazing results. She makes you feel comfortable and always knows how to bring out one's true beauty! Thanks for being so amazing, Kristal!

Sent on 08/22/2014

Talented, talented, talented and very professional. Kristal is an artist. Pretty fresh make up lasted all day!

Sent on 08/22/2014

Kristal did my makeup for my sister's wedding. She was very professional and traveled to our venue. She had many different products and listened to what my makeup vision was. I was 100% satisfied and would use her again for another special event.

Joyce · Married on 05/12/2013

Kristal is excellent. She has amazing talent and can make you look like a million bucks. She is meticulous and very patient she will make sure you are 100% satisfied. She can transform your face to look like a star. She can apply make up to be as simple and natural as well as stunning and glamorous. Definitely give her a try she will not let you down.

Kimberly · event on: 05/12/2013

Workimg in this business for many years I have seen a number of very good makeup artists but none have exceeded the talent that this young lady has. We have used her many times, her work is always flawless and will make you look like you just stepped out of a magazine ad. She has a way of making you look like yourself but better. She has a big heart, kind soul and takes profesionalism very seriously. I cannot say enough , her work speaks for itself!

Sent on 09/13/2014

Erika · Married on 10/12/2012

Kristal is amazing at what she does! Plus she is flexible, which is very helpful when planning a wedding.

Sent on 08/24/2014

Deborah · Married on 07/28/2012

Kristal is awesome! The entire wedding party looked gorgeous! My daughter looked picture perfect! As mother of the bride I felt and looked great and had so many compliments. Kristal was responsive to my request that I did not look "made up" rather I simply be enhanced. I highly recommend her doing your eyelashes as well.

Jackie · Married on 03/10/2012

I prefer natural looking makeup (I strive for the no makeup look) so in the past, when I had makeovers, I always felt like it was way too much makeup and I didn't quite look like myself. I was hesitant to let someone else do my makeup, especially for my wedding day, but I am so glad I found Kristal! She really listened to my concerns and made me look like the absolute best version of myself! I LOVED how my makeup turned out! I have never felt to beautiful as I did on that day. Kristal was kind, professional, and such a sweet person to talk to. I've referred her to many people and they all love her as much as I do. She is truly gifted at what she does!

Sent on 09/02/2014

Kristal did my make up and bridesmaids make up for my wedding. She was super sweet and professional. She answered all emails leading up to my wedding in a timely manner. On the day of my wedding she arrived early and was so patient with me and my bridesmaids (it was a hectic morning as most wedding days are :) ) My make up looked amazing and held up all day. Highly recommend her for ANY special event you might have planned.

lacy · Married on 05/07/2011

kristal was amazing!! Best makeup that I have ever had for an event!! She was professional, clean and fairly priced!! She is a MUST for your next event!!

Sent on 10/12/2015

Ashley · Married on 12/03/2010

She did my makeup for my wedding and my bridesmaids. It was absolutely gorgeous and my makeup on camera was perfect. She made my wedding pictures look better then they could have ever looked. Thank you to Krystal for making my day extra special with my flawless makeup!