Makeup by Keria Reviews

Makeup by Keria 5
Makeup by Keria 6
Makeup by Keria 7

Alex · Married on 06/10/2017

Cheslea was great! I wanted to have my make-up done and false lashes for my sister-in-law's wedding and with less than 1 weeks notice Chelsea was able to fit me in (despite having an out-of-town weeding that morning!). She was very easy to communicate with, and very flexible. The makeup was great and was exactly what I had envisioned! It lasted well all night despite dancing (and sweating!). She was easy to talk to and overall a this was a great experience.

Sent on 06/18/2017

Sarah · Married on 06/10/2017

Keria is absolutely wonderful to work with! She did my bridal make-up on 6/10/17 and one of my brides maids as well, who has a xhronic facial nerve illness called Transnagerial naturopathy and the wrong touch can send her waves of pain. Not only is keria fun she is so kinda and works hard to make sure you love you final look! We were both so impressed! If i could gice her 10 ☆ I would!!! Would recommen her to any one!!!

Sent on 06/22/2017

Margo · Married on 06/10/2017

What a great person to work with! Open to what you want and changes made after your free trial! The day off application is wonderful and she is so great at keeping you calm when everyone keeps asking questions! Love working with her if I need air brush makeup in the future I would use her again!!

Sent on 06/22/2018

Makeup by Keria's reply:

Aww!! Margo thank you so much! I had a great time being part of your big day and your looked gorgeous.

Sarah · Married on 05/06/2017

Besides being the sweetest person, Chelsea is also an amazing makeup artist. I found her from when I was in a wedding in Indiana as a bridesmaid and she did my makeup. That day everyone kept telling me how pretty I looked and I knew that I would use her once I got married (I was engaged at the time). Somethings to note:
    -You can't beat her price (folks in Chicago wanted double to triple her prices)
    -She is extremely flexible. It was literally her bday and she drove to Chicago to do my wedding makeup. She drove to Chicago and did my makeup for my preview as well and didn't even charge extra!
    -She is light handed, so you don't look like you came from a drag show (unless that's what you want!). She listens well and applies "more" if you ask.
    -Has good quality and well known makeup brands. I have sensitive skin and never broke out or got a rash from any products.
    -Does airbrush makeup at an affordable price
    -Fake eyelashes at an affordable price
    -Overall an amazing makeup artist and I would 10000% recommend her.
    Thank you Chelsea and I hope we can work together again someday!

Sent on 05/18/2017

Thank you so much!! <3

Erin · Married on 11/05/2016

Keria was amazing. From the first contact that we had with her up until the day of the wedding. She is professional, her paperwork is in order, answers any and all questions and her craft of makeup was out of this world. We were referred to her by another bride she had worked with and I would give her a million thumbs up!!!

Sent on 12/07/2016

Amber · Married on 10/08/2016

She did an awesome job! I don't wear heavy makeup, and I wanted a more natural look. She gave me just that! My makeup looked awesome all night long.

Sent on 10/17/2016

Katherine · Married on 09/03/2016

Chelsea was a true pleasure to work with at every stage of the planning and the Wedding Day. We did a trial and she was very fast, used great products, explained each step, and listening to my feedback as the bride to adjust the look. I was impressed by the products and the style of makeup Chelsea did. She was professional, down-to-earth, funny, and an expert at her craft. She was wonderful the day of the wedding as well. Chelsea made everything about the makeup perfectly simple and burden-free during the wedding. My Bridal make-up stayed PERFECT the entire day, from 10am through Midnight, my makeup did not change, smudge, melt, or have any negatives whatsoever (even after 4 hours of dancing, bug spray, being outside, and through sweating). I was thankful to Chelsea for making me feel natural. My freckles were still visible through the make-up, and the Wedding photos look like me, but the BEST version of me because her makeup was perfect. Chelsea is a true artist who cares about her profession and cares about the clients she's serving. I would recommend Makeup by Keria to anyone, for any need.

Sent on 11/04/2016

jessica · Married on 08/27/2016

Chelsea was very helpful, professional yet down to earth, and responsive with any questions and concerns I had with scheduling, last minute changes with my bridesmaids, and with the actual makeup application. Was friendly, fun, and the makeup looked gorgeous! If I ever need my makeup done again, I will definitely use her!

Sent on 09/06/2016
  • O

Olivia · Married on 07/09/2016

I looked beautiful on my wedding, thank you!

Sent on 07/13/2016

Savannah · Married on 06/25/2016

Chelsea was professional, fun, and adaptable to all of the feedback given on the trial and the day of our wedding. She made my day super special and the makeup looked great in every photo and lasted the entire day and night, even through all of the tears. From the trial to the day-of, she took my feedback and perfected my look, recreating exactly my vision for my wedding. She also did my mom and sister's makeup who also looked superb and it lasted for them the entire day as well. She was willing to accommodate different looks, additions to the makeup, a quick trial, and an early day for the wedding. Can't recommend her enough!

Sent on 10/03/2018
    Makeup by Keria 8

Makeup by Keria's reply:

Thank you so much Savannah!!! I had so much fun working with you and your family on your big day!!!

Rebecca · Married on 06/11/2016

I had an outdoor wedding and the makeup covered up my skin turning red.

Sent on 06/29/2016

Erica · Married on 06/11/2016

Flawless from start to finish

I was sooo happy to find Chelsea! She was wonderful to work with! The booking platform she uses was clean, professional, and kept me organized. I was confident when booking her because she posts so many photos of her work on her Facebook page. Her pricing is affordable and included lashes, a trial, and travel up to a 50 miles radius! She was very easy to work with, always responded to emails quickly, and she added a few personal touches through the process. I got lucky that my date was one of the 5 days she still had open in 2018. I would highly recommend her to any bride!

Sent on 11/12/2018

Makeup by Keria's reply:

Thank you so much, Erica, for having me be a part of your wedding day! I had a blast providing makeup for you and your mother.

Danielle · Married on 06/04/2016

She was so great! She did a trial with me first to make sure I liked everything and was willing to adjust with my style. She also did all of my bridesmaids and they loved it too!!

Sent on 06/21/2016

Marie · Married on 05/22/2016

She did a wonderful job, was very easy to work with, very nice & did an awesome job on me & my mother in law! I was very happy with my makeup! And she did a free makeup trial that helped out a lot on what to expect & made things smooth! We got ready for the wedding in a small room & I had to put my dress on quick & she said she'd step out so I could get dressed to do pictures, so she was amazing in that way too! All around definitely worth it! And her pricing was very reasonable!

Sent on 05/26/2016

Chelsea did a fantastic job on the makeup for me as well as for me entire bridal party! I was very thrilled with the results.

Sent on 04/30/2016

Adriana · Married on 09/05/2015

She was wonderfully helpful to not only me, but also my family and bridal party. She let me do what I wanted for makeup but provided helpful tips and advice. She was quick and flexible and I would not want anybody else to be there on my important days! She made me look fabulous!

Sent on 09/13/2015

Stephanie · Married on 07/18/2015

Chelsea was an absolute joy to work with! She saved my wedding day when one week before I was left with no one to do my makeup and my bridesmaids. She really has a passion for her work and it shows! I would highly recommend her for an type of event!

Sent on 07/25/2015

Alexandria · Married on 07/17/2015

Chelsea did an amazing job. I have sensitive skin and don't usually wear a lot of makeup. The overall look was exactly what I explained to her and she was very professional and easy to work with. I would definitely recommend her to friends and family.

Sent on 07/28/2015

Chelsea arrived early, was patient with our group's diverse requests, and remained extremely professional. She listened to each of us, was able to discern what we were hoping for, and stayed with us until we were completely satisfied. She remained calm while surrounded by a sea of wedding preparation conversations and interruptions. I would highly recommend Chelsea.

Sent on 06/04/2015

Beatriz · Married on 05/31/2015

Chelsea was really good in communicating before the wedding. She was professional, on time and did a great job with all my friends (different skin hues). She heard my comments and suggestions after the trial, and on the day of the wedding she came to the venue and did an excellent job. Her services are really affordable and worth every penny. I would definitely reccommend to a friend.

Sent on 06/07/2015

I've used Makeup by Keria for several photo shoots and weddings. Top notch work and always leaves my models and brides looking flawless! Very professional!

Sent on 06/05/2015

Tasha · event on 04/15/2015

Keria definitely helped me feel beautiful for my special pictures! She was wonderful to connect with and made our time together memorable!

Sent on 06/23/2015

Stephanie · Married on 10/17/2014

Makeup by Keria was fantastic to work with. She was flexible with my schedule, since I lived out of town and met me where it was convenient for me. Anytime I had questions or concerns I knew I could send an email and she would get back to me in a few hours (at the most).

I loved the laid back feeling that I had with Makeup by Keria. There was no pressure and she made sure me and all my bridesmaids were happy with their final makeup. Everyone looked great in photos!

Sent on 06/09/2015

Louisa · Married on 08/17/2017

Really great make-up artist. Listens very well to what costumer wants.

Sent on 09/15/2017

Shelby Delregno · Married on 12/01/2018

Awesome experience

Brides, definitely do the trial with Chelsea. I was a winter bride and had my trial done when it first started getting cold. Chelsea was able to “diagnose” my skin and let me know ahead of time what I needed to do to make it ready for the makeup application for my big day. My skin was extremely dry and she recommended a few products that took care of it. She was very responsive to my emails and priced very fair.

Sent on 12/07/2018

Makeup by Keria's reply:

Thank you so much Shelby for having me be a part of your big day!!! 💕 I’m glad I could help get your skin perfect for your wedding!