Makeup by Keria Reviews

Makeup by Keria 5
Makeup by Keria 6
Makeup by Keria 7

Allison · Married on 08/17/2018

Chelsea is the sweetest, most professional badass makeup artist in the world. From the makeup trial to the day of my wedding I couldn’t have asked for a better experience. Her response time to questions is almost immediate, and she was flexible on my wedding day adding lashes for my bridesmaids and even helping my sisters boyfriend with acne issues day of! I can not recommend her enough for any occasion! She made me look and feel like a princess on my wedding day!

Sent on 08/18/2018

Makeup by Keria's reply:

Thank you so much for having me be part of your wedding day. I had so much fun with you and your bridal party!!!

Alexandra · Married on 08/11/2018

I’m so infatuated with the way Makeup by Keria PERFECTLY executed my makeup from my wedding day. She was very open to my preferences, and brought such a creative touch to what I was looking for. Thank you so much for making me feel beautiful!

Sent on 08/23/2018
    Makeup by Keria 8

Makeup by Keria's reply:

<3 Thank you so much for having me be part of your wedding day!!!! I had so much fun working with you and your bridal party. You looked stunning for the day and I loved the photo you shared to this review!!!

Christina · Married on 07/27/2018

Chelsea did an amazing job! Did everything that I wanted when I got my inspiration from a cute look on Pinterest and brought it to life! Will recommend to all the brides that ask most definitely. Super sweet and great to work with.

Sent on 07/30/2018

Makeup by Keria's reply:

Christina, thank you so much for allowing me to be part of your big day!!! I loved how your look was natural with a little bing and I loved how it turned out!

Alexa · Married on 07/14/2018

My wedding makeup was absolutely perfect!! Chelsea did such an amazing job and was so professional and clean and just a total sweetheart! She made sure my makeup held up to the sweating that comes with a hot July wedding, plus a cake smash, and hugging all 240 of our guests. By the end of the night my makeup was still flawless!! Everyone kept telling me how “on point” my eyebrows were... But really everything was on point lol!! I will definitely be going to her for any of my future makeup needs. Thank you Chelsea!!!

Sent on 07/30/2018

Makeup by Keria's reply:

Aww Alexa! Thank you so much for having me be part of your big day!

Joan · Married on 07/07/2018

I couldn’t imagine having anyone else do my wedding make up! Everything was absolutely perfect! Thank you so much, Chelsea!

Sent on 07/09/2018

Makeup by Keria's reply:

Thank you so much Joan!!!! It was a pleasure being part of your big day.

Alaina · Married on 06/30/2018

I have nothing but positive things to say! Amazing work and so friendly! All my girls loved her in my wedding party and I am very glad I chose her to do my makeup for the wedding!

Sent on 07/08/2018

Makeup by Keria's reply:

Alaina thank you so much for having me be part of your big day!!!! It was a blast working with you and your bridesmaids.
  • Deanna

Deanna · Married on 06/22/2018

Chelsea was AMAZING!!!! At my trial she made me feel like the most beautiful person in the world. And then on my wedding day omg! I felt even more beautiful! My bridesmaids really enjoyed her services as well! I hope one day I will need her again one day!!!

Sent on 07/01/2018

Makeup by Keria's reply:

Deanna! Thank you so much for having me be part of your big day! You and your bridesmaids were so much fun to work with!

Nyssa · Married on 06/16/2018

So professional and accommodating for last-minute hiccups! I couldn't have been happier with the way I and my girls looked for my big day!!

Sent on 06/25/2018

Makeup by Keria's reply:

Thank you so much!!!! I had an amazing time being part of your wedding day.

Brenda · Married on 05/20/2018

would choose her over and over again. she did an amazing job, listened to my concerns during the trial, and service was absolutely amazing. my bridal party also looked top notched! Thank you so much!!
    Chelsea even helped calm down when it started raining. Amazing girl!

Sent on 05/31/2018

Makeup by Keria's reply:

Thank you so much for having me!!!! I'm so happy that I was able to take your makeup worries away! I hope you had an amazing time in Hawaii. <3

RheAnna · Married on 05/12/2018

Amazing job, I will definitely use again for anything that may need makeup done!

Sent on 05/22/2018

Makeup by Keria's reply:

Thank you for having me do your makeup again!!!!

Lindsay · Married on 05/05/2018

Chelsea is amazing!! She is so professional and such a sweetheart. I cannot even describe how grateful I am that I went with her. She was WELL WORTH the drive to Indiana for me to have my trial done! She was also extremely accomodating. The day before my wedding I was told the church would not have power for two days so I quick emailed and set up a new getting ready location. When it came back on hours later and I switched back to the original plan there was nothing but excitement and understanding from her. One of the things that was most important to me and should be important to every bride out there is the cleanliness of this process. Chelsea is so conscientious of her cleaning process. She uses disposable items when needed and her disinfectant process is more than enough to make anyone feel at ease to what is going on their face. This girl is absolutely top notch and I could not have been happier.

Sent on 05/07/2018

Makeup by Keria's reply:

Thank you so much Lindsay for the kind words!! I had a blast being part of your big day!

Jennifer · Married on 05/04/2018

Having Chelsea do my makeup was one of the best decisions we made for the wedding. At the time of my trial my fiance was speechless. And my now husband can't stop talking about how beautiful I looked. I felt like a princess all day. Chelsea is funny and down to earth and really captured what I was looking for. I still looked like myself and felt natural yet glamorous. And even with all of the crying and sweating none of it came off! I would recommend her to anyone and everyone for weddings, pictures, proms, or even a special Saturday night! Love love love her!

Sent on 05/07/2018

Awww Jen!!!!!! :'(

Thank you so much for this lovely review. I’m so happy that I was able to be part of your big day. I’m sad I didn’t get to say for the wedding but happy to know that you looked AMAZING for your grand entrance. I can’t wait to see what Westley Leon Studios captured. <3

Amanda · Married on 05/04/2018

Was on time, super friendly, worked with 2 brides and met both of our hopes for our wedding day look

Sent on 05/19/2018
    Makeup by Keria 9

Makeup by Keria's reply:

Aww!!!! I love the image you shared with this review. Both of you looked amazing! Thank you for having me a part of your big day! <3

Nicole · Married on 03/24/2018

My makeup for my wedding was done beautifully! Very professional and a very sweet lady!

Sent on 04/09/2018
    Makeup by Keria 10

Makeup by Keria's reply:

Thank you so much for having me be part of your wedding day!

Debbie · Married on 11/11/2017

I used Makeup by Keria for my son's wedding, I wanted a natural look. I was very happy with her work. I received many compliments. I felt so beautiful that day. I highly recommend Makeup by Keria, and would use her services again. ♥️♥️

Sent on 11/20/2017

Rachael · Married on 11/04/2017

Makeup by Keria did an amazing job for my wedding! I loved my makeup for the day. Chelsea was great and everything went perfect on the day. I had no problems through the whole process and she was very responsive whenever I had a question. One of the things I have to mention, because it was such a wonderful perk to me, was the fact you don't have to have a required amount of people to book. Everyone I was looking at required 5 plus people you had to pay for and as a bride on a budget, it was so hard to find great work at a fair price. With Makeup by Keria, I got great quality service and value without breaking the bank. So thank you Chelsea for everything, it was amazing!

Sent on 11/16/2017

Aleisha · Married on 09/30/2017

Chelsea was absolutely wonderful. She was so sweet and was always making sure everything she did was something I liked. The make up made me feel flawless. She made me laugh and told me all about herself. She was so sweet and kind. I wish she could do my make up everyday. It stayed throughout the entire night with me crying! (I was the maid of honor and I officiated the wedding-so there were a lot of tears).

Sent on 10/02/2017

Brittny · Married on 09/30/2017

I would seriously tell every single bride to pick makeup by keria if I could. She was absolutely wonderful. Super friendly and personable, yet professional. Make up was flawless on everyone who got their make up done! Hands down that best make up artist ever! 5 stars!!!

P.S.- Her Husband is a photographer, and he seriously rocks too!
    Thank you both so much.

Sent on 10/18/2017
    Makeup by Keria 11

Makeup by Keria's reply:

Thank you so much for having me be part of your wedding day!!!!!! I love the photo you shared of yourself and your mother on your big day and I can't wait to see more!! <3

Danielle · Married on 09/23/2017

Chelsea was sweet and wonderful to work with leading up to and on my wedding day. Her competitive pricing is excellent for the quality of make-up and her talent! I felt absolutely stunning on my big day thanks to Chelsea and all my bridesmaids looked gorgeous as well! She brought her own chair and lighting to make sure she had the best set-up for our on-site services which was appreciated and very professional.

Sent on 10/16/2017

Katlynn · Married on 09/09/2017

Make up by Keria is amazing she did amazing work and I looked so beautiful for my wedding!! I am so glad I went with Make up by Keria my bridesmaid also loved how everything turned out!

Sent on 09/10/2017

Dawn · Married on 08/26/2017

Chelsea was very accommodating and helpful. The fact that she comes to your location the day of the wedding made the morning of the wedding go smoothly. Would highly recommend her for any event.

Sent on 09/18/2017

Tammy · Married on 08/18/2017

Great service loved every minute of my transformation into looking beautiful for my wedding. So impressed with everything. If you want the whole package then don't pass up the opportunity to hire Keria!!!!!!!

Sent on 09/15/2017

Kaitlin · Married on 07/01/2017

She was so nice and professional and did an awesome job on my makeup

Sent on 07/08/2017

Kathy · Married on 07/01/2017

My first time having my make-up professionally done and Keria wad wonderful, very professional. I highly recommend Keria!

Sent on 07/05/2017

Alex · Married on 06/10/2017

Cheslea was great! I wanted to have my make-up done and false lashes for my sister-in-law's wedding and with less than 1 weeks notice Chelsea was able to fit me in (despite having an out-of-town weeding that morning!). She was very easy to communicate with, and very flexible. The makeup was great and was exactly what I had envisioned! It lasted well all night despite dancing (and sweating!). She was easy to talk to and overall a this was a great experience.

Sent on 06/18/2017