Makeup by Keri Ann Reviews

30 | Houston, TX

30 Reviews for Makeup by Keri Ann

Amber · Married on 08/16/2014

Keri Ann was such a pleasure to work with, she was more than I could even ask for in a make up artist! She was quick to respond, nice, flexible and great at answering all my questions. I would recommend her to any and everyone.

Sent on 10/04/2014

Amber · Married on 08/16/2014

Sent on 10/04/2014

Brigitte · Married on 06/21/2014

Keriann was great! She did my makeup for the wedding and also my sisters! I felt beautiful and she did an excellent job!

Sent on 07/08/2014

Shannon · Married on 11/09/2013

Keri Ann was fantastic! She really took time with me to determine what I wanted, and tried out a few different colors during my trial run, to be sure I loved the result. She was so easy to work with, and my bridesmaids, mom and I really enjoyed having her with us during the wedding day prep. She even put a little bit of blush on the flower girls, to make them feel involved. I loved my makeup for the wedding, and it stayed on all night. I highly recommend Keri Ann!

Sent on 12/01/2013

Kristin · Married on 04/25/2015

I was referred to Keri Ann by a friend when my makeup artist unexpectedly cancelled on me for the wedding. From the get-go, Keri Ann responded very quickly- emails, texts, and calls. Our make-up trial was great, and even my mom and mother-in-law participated to get a better idea if they wanted to have airbrush or not. Keri Ann was flexible in regards to changing colors if we wanted something different, and she educated us on airbrush for skin types and how certain colors will look in certain lighting. Keri Ann did the make-up for 5 women on the wedding day, and everyone was very pleased with her work. I highly recommend Keri Ann. She is responsive, very professional, adaptable, and executes great work all while wearing a big smile.

Sent on 12/19/2015