The Kaylee Simmons Reviews

5 | Garden Grove, CA

5 Reviews for The Kaylee Simmons

Brianna · Married on 08/18/2018

I have had my makeup done by a handful of other MUA and MAC makeup artists to which I was never 100% satisfied with the results. Kaylee has easily become the answer to all of my makeup needs. She is absolutely extraordinary and will have you feeling and looking like the most gorgeous person in the room. Not to mention, her vision and creativity in this profession is incredibly brilliant. I will never have my makeup done by anyone else!

Talyn · Married on 06/17/2018

Kaylee is so talented! I love my face every time she works her magic! I wouldn’t trust anyone else to beautify me!!

Sent on 03/13/2018

Sierra · Married on 01/06/2018

The most awesome experience ever! She truly works magic and I've never felt better with any other makeup artist. She truly listens to my skin concerns and adheres to them. Not only is she awesome at makeup but she is such a cool girl. I will definitely be coming back to get my make up done by her. HIGHLY RECOMMEND! :)

Ahlize · Married on 11/18/2017

Wish I could have Kaylee do my make up everyday! She gave me exactly the look I was shooting for and definitely made me feel my best. She was early, making my day less stressful. She gave me tips so my make up could hold throughout the day. Kaylee was also very professional and made sure I was comfortable at all times and she checked in with me to see if my makeup was coming along to my liking. I also felt she was very clean, typically I wake up with breakouts the day after someone does my make up because of their brushes but this was not the case here. Clean, Professional, Nice & much more! So thankful I chose her to help me with my special day.

Tori · Married on 10/21/2017

Kaylee did beyond amazing. Arrived on time, did a remarkable job and I couldn't have been more in love with my look. I will book her for every single event in the futrure! 10/10 for sure!!! I promise you will not be disappointed.

Sent on 03/13/2018