Makeup by Katie Groover Reviews

View more information

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2019 Winner

1 User photo

Raquel Married on 10/06/2018
    Katie is amazing! She has done my makeup for every milestone that I have had thus far, and of course she is doing my makeup for the biggest one yet- my wedding! She is professional, caring, sweet, and most of all, she is passionate about what she does. She truly is knowledgeable about products and will create the look you want! I highly recommend Katie, and truly believe the work she does is amazing! Thank you, Katie!
    Sharon Event on: 04/06/2018
    Katie did a magnificent job on my makeup for a fundraiser gala last month. She is very sweet and fun to be with. As well as being knowledgeable and exacting in her work, Katie is very creative. Her wise and careful questions helped me clarify and express my desires, her color suggestions led to makeup that complemented my attire, and her artistry brought out my best features in ways that were delightfully surprising and very pleasing! Can’t wait for my next occasion to call on Katie!
    Lauren Married on 01/27/2018
    Katie is AMAZING! She totally understood the look I was going to and is so easy to work with and very flexible. She did my trial and we discussed every single detail and she really really knows her stuff! Her products are the best and she knows what works best with different skin types. The day of the wedding she had 8 of us to do and she created the perfect schedule and got everyone done in perfect timing. Every girl was so different and she had every product possible. I HIGHLY recommend her and will use in the future for any occasion! Love Katie!
    Breana Married on 07/30/2016
    Katie was an absolute pleasure to work with from start to finish. She made me feel at ease on my big day, even with all the chaos going on. I couldn't have asked for a better makeup artist. I would recommend her in a heartbeat!
    Cindy Married on 09/14/2013
    Katie is the absolute best! She did my engagement and wedding makeup and I felt so beautiful. My makeup lasted all day and I have no complaints. She made the whole experience enjoyable and has so much knowledge about makeup. Having Katie do my makeup was one of the best decisions I made while wedding planning. She is a true professional, and has a passion for her work. I have used her for a few other weddings I have attended and would highly recommend her.